Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2J - IL] L2GvE.eu - Fresh GVE server
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:51 pm 
Forum Troll

https://l2gve.eu/
Launches today

Fellas you know I find little interest in grind servers cuz aint nobody got time for that.
However I am particularly excited about GvE servers because mass pvp is the point of the game.

While the russki gve scene is very well represented with each next season they become more and more P2W oriented to the point RMT is pointless because you buy adena for donation coins.

Now I would definitely give a shot to a proper EU GvE server today and I suggest everyone give it a try. There is big chance you will enjoy it because it is unique in 5 main aspects:
- Files quality - offi is offi, even if you encounter some bugs you know the base mechanics are as ncsoft made them, not a speculative opinion. You can check the tweaks in discord.
- Community - less cyka blyat and more english speakers (understand spanish speakers who jajaja and greeks who xoa0xoa0xoa0)
- Chronicle - interlude - good ole interlude with classic interface, nothing new to bother to learn, login and paw paw cuz u start lvl 80
- Administration - no p2w, no scammy people, no shady business going on, just people who do it for the love of the game, man its kinda heart warming
- PVP - it is not on arena or some stupid mini games - its actual town capturing like in vanilla GVE in c3-c4 era.

One thing that is really fun - you can get buffs from your faction just like in oldschool vanilla GvE - dances for darks and songs for lights.

LETS SUPPORT NOT ONLY THE LOCAL FARMERS BUT ALSO THE LOCAL SERVERS!

So I will see you on the dark side where the cookies at :twisted:

https://discord.com/invite/mAECCXK249

Last edited by GoDs3nD on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2J - IL] L2GvE.eu - Fresh GVE server
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:40 pm 
Baron

wish it was interlude chronicle and not higher chronicle downgraded to interlude (big difference)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:20 pm 
Forum Troll

Kush wrote:
wish it was interlude chronicle and not higher chronicle downgraded to interlude (big difference)

it IS interlude chronicle

thats maybe my mistake, ill also edit the initial post

it is base interlude server indeed with classic client for its nice modern interface (server IL->client Classic)

the only classic mechanic i saw was mentioned was the pendants/brooches whatever they are called, which to me seems like an implementation of tattoos with an upgrade system

LFG MFS!

lf beta males who choose elf male or dwarf female chars to have enemies to crush on the light side for adenski farm

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:41 pm 
Baron

I joined beta and its not interlude,you can tell by skills, archers can crit on any skills including stun, cooldown is not affected by atk speed,its fixed cooldown,there are buffs from higher chronicle so this cant be interlude but classic downgraded

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:28 am 
Vassal

Crap server, its not interlude its classic bad downgraded to interlude, interface doesnt have auto cp in 2024 and only 25 players on launch, adena doesnt distribute on party so healers dont get adena.....sry but its not worth to play there

OfflineProfile