Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:19 pm
Posts: 2
L2Resurrection - IL Classic
https://l2resurrection.com

An Interlude core server, but amazing Fafurion graphics. Base rate is x7, no P2W, class transfers are retail, but can also be exchanged for vote coins and a sum of Adena.

Take a look, I have been looking for so long for such an innovative, balanced server, and it looks like it's here for the long run.

Not to mention that the Discord has a super helpful team: https://discord.com/invite/uDw6YT2tzv

See u in the game!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:40 pm
Posts: 3
niovhe wrote:
L2Resurrection - IL Classic
https://l2resurrection.com

An Interlude core server, but amazing Fafurion graphics. Base rate is x7, no P2W, class transfers are retail, but can also be exchanged for vote coins and a sum of Adena.

Take a look, I have been looking for so long for such an innovative, balanced server, and it looks like it's here for the long run.

Not to mention that the Discord has a super helpful team: https://discord.com/invite/uDw6YT2tzv

See u in the game!


After all the garbage that is going on finally a good server.
+1


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:40 am 
Heir

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:59 pm
Posts: 52
HERE IS ALSO ANOTHER LOW RATE SERVER: :D

https://l2hellforge.com/

IF U AIN'T GONNA PLAY AT LEAST JOIN DISCORD IS LOTS OF FUN :)))

https://discord.gg/YtEFHCDc69


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:49 am
Posts: 1
spoilez wrote:
HERE IS ALSO ANOTHER LOW RATE SERVER: :D

https://l2hellforge.com/

IF U AIN'T GONNA PLAY AT LEAST JOIN DISCORD IS LOTS OF FUN :)))

https://discord.gg/YtEFHCDc69


When begin that server spoilez? its truly x1?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:09 pm 
Heir

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:59 pm
Posts: 52
Malerio wrote:
spoilez wrote:
HERE IS ALSO ANOTHER LOW RATE SERVER: :D

https://l2hellforge.com/

IF U AIN'T GONNA PLAY AT LEAST JOIN DISCORD IS LOTS OF FUN :)))

https://discord.gg/YtEFHCDc69


When begin that server spoilez? its truly x1?


GOOD EVENING MALERIO NICE TO SEE U :D . PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT:

ARE U COMPLETELY BLIND??? :)))))), I POSTED U 2 LINKS ABOVE, ALL INFO U NEED :))))


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy