Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Posts: 5
Image

The server is completely free, emulated on an L2Java basis. Our emulation program provides a perfect gaming environment. As this is a PvP server, some changes have been made to ensure player satisfaction.

http://l2pure.com/

Rates
Experience (EXP): x500
Skill Points (SP): x500
Adena: x10
Drop Items: x1

Gameplay

No Custom
Starting level 52 with Top B grade
Status Noblesse: Quest / RaidBoss / GM SHOP
Maximum Buff Slots: 34 + 4 (Divine Inspiration free)
Farm Difficulty: Medium

Enchants

Safe Enchant: 4
Max Enchant: 16
Normal Enchant: 60%
Blessed Enchant: 80% Max +12
Pure Scroll: 1-12 chance 100% / +13 (40%) +14 (30%) +15 (20%) +16 (10%)
Failed ? Return +12

Augmentation

Top Life Stone: 15% Chance obtain Skill.
High Life Stone: 10% Chance obtain Skill.
Mid Life Stone: 5% Chance obtain Skill.
Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill

Olympiad

Period: 7 Days
Max Enchant: +6
Battle Time: 4 Hours
Fights separated by base class: Disabled.
Minimum 9 Games, Minimum 4 Points to be Hero.

Events

Tournament
Party Farm
Team vs Team
Capture the Flag

Clan & Alliance

Max clan members: Retail
Max Alliances: Retail
Max Healers per party: 2
Party Zone Limit: (18 members) 2 Partys per Clan/Ally.
Raid / Epic Zone Limit: (18 members) 2 Partys per Clan/Ally.

Castle Sieges

Period: 2 in 7 Days
Castles Active: Giran / Rune
Castle siege duration 60 minutes
Passive skill bonus for owners as a reward

Protections

Protection against DDOS attacks.
Farm protection 1 character per (PC).
Maximum number of 2 client windows running (PC).
Protection against BOT softwares (Adrenalin, Tower, Interface Auto Farm).

Additional Info

Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10%
Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90%
Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs
Anti-Bot System (Gameguard)
Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes
Free and no quest class change.
Free and no quest sub class.
Max subclasses - 5.
Offline mode Shop - Yes
Auto Learn Skills - Yes
Auto Loot - Yes
Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No
Wedding System - Yes
Modifications
Our server brings a new and dynamic configuration. The settings were designed to meet the needs of the public, who mostly lack the time to dedicate themselves to the Game.

All configurations and features that were not informed here are Retail, that is, equal to the official Lineage II, or were considered irrelevant.

http://l2pure.com/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:03 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2182
Good luck with the project, it's always nice to see PvP servers without customs

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:22 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
at least get an SSL certificate! thats super unprofessional!

at first i thought this might be interesting server but if the website doesnt have SSL, gg dont waste your time. It is a widespread good practice and a must if you are going to exchange ids/pwds. beware that whatever you type in there will be compromised.

further to security:
http://l2pure.com/admin/

again you dont even have HTTPS on your admin log in page

this link should not be accessible to me at all, and still we keep in mind that whatever users input here can be compromised


furthermore this part is laughable:
Quote:
For best security, add a suffix to your login. Your login will be _____389.
What is it? I don't want



suffix for security reasons when you dont have proper encription of the communication channel? oki doki...

forum and donation links are not working

finally download links are invalid

to server administration:
maaaan... cmon put some effort and thought into this


to the readers of this post:
avoid such servers and make sure all communication goes through https otherwise your email, login, password will be accessible to a lot wider circle of viewers than you would expect or desire


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:04 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Posts: 5
GoDs3nD wrote:
at least get an SSL certificate! thats super unprofessional!

at first i thought this might be interesting server but if the website doesnt have SSL, gg dont waste your time. It is a widespread good practice and a must if you are going to exchange ids/pwds. beware that whatever you type in there will be compromised.

further to security:
http://l2pure.com/admin/

again you dont even have HTTPS on your admin log in page

this link should not be accessible to me at all, and still we keep in mind that whatever users input here can be compromised


furthermore this part is laughable:
Quote:
For best security, add a suffix to your login. Your login will be _____389.
What is it? I don't want



suffix for security reasons when you dont have proper encription of the communication channel? oki doki...

forum and donation links are not working

finally download links are invalid

to server administration:
maaaan... cmon put some effort and thought into this


to the readers of this post:
avoid such servers and make sure all communication goes through https otherwise your email, login, password will be accessible to a lot wider circle of viewers than you would expect or desire


Mostly we focus on server, thats why we our website is still not yet fully finished. We installed SSL certificate, our site is fully secured. Patch will be uploaded 1 day before server opening :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:01 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
you dont put on the table half baked meal man
you are obviously not experienced in product management and customer relations


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Posts: 5
im very experienced in project managening and community relations :) server opening this friday, check it out https://l2pure.com/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:31 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2182
GoDs3nD wrote:
you dont put on the table half baked meal man
you are obviously not experienced in product management and customer relations


Cmon m8 give him a break lol, it's not like private servers generally are known for being 100% in all areas...

@BATMAN: gl with the server :wink:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:22 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
you dont put on the table half baked meal man
you are obviously not experienced in product management and customer relations


Cmon m8 give him a break lol, it's not like private servers generally are known for being 100% in all areas...

@BATMAN: gl with the server :wink:

generalization to lower standard is such a bad thing :) that is exactly the reason l2 servers are generally trash cuz we accept it and therefore the community is low and saturated around servers with low pop that wipe every 1-2 months and open under a different name:D

finally you cannot compromise on security and visitor personal data
such basic things everyone should know when administering a project

we must require more of ourselves and work towards perfection knowing very well it might not be achievable at all, yet we must not stop perfecting


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:47 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Posts: 5
up


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2PURE - Interlude x500 No Custom
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:55 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm
Posts: 5
up


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy