Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:49 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:42 pm
Posts: 4
Hello, atm i'm playing on h5 server as a warsmith and it's time for me to choose a subclass, but i'm not fully decided about what subclass skills i need, so i came here for you help :oops: i'm thinking about:

Master Ability - Critical Rate Increase - critical rate +30 Crit.Rate
Counter Spirit - 3% chance to increase M.Atk, Cast.Spd, P.atk and Atk.Spd when under attack Increase M.Atk, P.atk by 7% and Cast.Spd, Atk.Spd by 8% for 15 seconds
Counter Haste - 1% chance to increase Atk.Spd. when attacking +32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds
Counter Defense - 3% chance to increase P.Def and M.Def when under attack +20% P.Def and M.Def for 15 seconds

Is this a good set for olly? or this one is much better?

Counter Haste - 1% chance to increase Atk.Spd. when attacking +32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds
Counter Barrier - 3% chance to become temporarily invincible to damage (but not debuffs) when under attack Celestial Shield type of buff for 5 seconds
Counter Defense - 3% chance to increase P.Def and M.Def when under attack +20% P.Def and M.Def for 15 seconds
Emergent Ability - Physical Offence Increase - P.Atk +22 P.Atk

Also about attributes, which ones ws needs? Earth or something else? Thank you!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:20 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1033
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
UD and celestial are must . the last one id say go for counter spirit or max CP. haste is kinda useless. from the passives i would go mdef lvl 6

also try to find zaken+tezza/oly neck and oly earing for max stun effect .


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:19 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:42 pm
Posts: 4
bemyfrag wrote:
UD and celestial are must . the last one id say go for counter spirit or max CP. haste is kinda useless. from the passives i would go mdef lvl 6

also try to find zaken+tezza/oly neck and oly earing for max stun effect .


Thank you for the answer! So i think i'll go with counter spirit, counter defense, counter barrier and mdef lvl 6.
What about the attributes? I'm new on h5 so i have no idea what to do with them. Earth on weapon and what on armors?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:40 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2007
angryboy69 wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
UD and celestial are must . the last one id say go for counter spirit or max CP. haste is kinda useless. from the passives i would go mdef lvl 6

also try to find zaken+tezza/oly neck and oly earing for max stun effect .


Thank you for the answer! So i think i'll go with counter spirit, counter defense, counter barrier and mdef lvl 6.
What about the attributes? I'm new on h5 so i have no idea what to do with them. Earth on weapon and what on armors?


Earth on wep is fine, but don't forget about enching your skills to +Earth attack as well :wink: As for the armor - depends, I usually go

180 Dark - 120 Holy (rather obvious one against those pesky Soulhounds/Necros)
180 Fire - 120 Water (tyrants/destros often have Fire attri)
180 Earth - 120 Wind (that's just a guess, but I think most people automatically get rather Earth than Wind in their weapons because they assume people will rather take Wind resist because of SPHs :mrgreen:)

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:23 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4753
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Herlitz wrote:
angryboy69 wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
UD and celestial are must . the last one id say go for counter spirit or max CP. haste is kinda useless. from the passives i would go mdef lvl 6

also try to find zaken+tezza/oly neck and oly earing for max stun effect .


Thank you for the answer! So i think i'll go with counter spirit, counter defense, counter barrier and mdef lvl 6.
What about the attributes? I'm new on h5 so i have no idea what to do with them. Earth on weapon and what on armors?


Earth on wep is fine, but don't forget about enching your skills to +Earth attack as well :wink: As for the armor - depends, I usually go

180 Dark - 120 Holy (rather obvious one against those pesky Soulhounds/Necros)
180 Fire - 120 Water (tyrants/destros often have Fire attri)
180 Earth - 120 Wind (that's just a guess, but I think most people automatically get rather Earth than Wind in their weapons because they assume people will rather take Wind resist because of SPHs :mrgreen:)

This is why I always get Holy on dagger XD.

_________________
http://x-icarus.deviantart.com


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:15 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2007
Icarus wrote:
This is why I always get Holy on dagger XD.


Hmm, I've probaly never played dagger on H5, but wouldn't that kinda sabotage your damage, since the blows can only be enchanted to Earth/Wind/Fire/Water? :?

Never really understood the attack attributes since I've played either bishop or EE 90% of the times (where the only time I cared about the atk attri was oly, which was pretty straight forward - water augment active = water attri :D), but as far as I remember the standard procedure was taking that attribute into weapon which attribute you enchant your skills to, as the regular +power was nowhere as useful, at least on H5 :?

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4753
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
I'm retarded, I confused holy with earth since not a lot of skills natively have these elements. Face napalm.

_________________
http://x-icarus.deviantart.com


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:36 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2007
Icarus wrote:
I'm retarded, I confused holy with earth since not a lot of skills natively have these elements. Face napalm.


Ah ok :D I was just curious because years ago I met this archer who was claiming that Holy is the best because you can pump your attribute power up with Holy Weapon and Dance of Light, but it was probably some bro science :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Subclasses and attributes for warsmith
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:41 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1033
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
Herlitz wrote:
Icarus wrote:
I'm retarded, I confused holy with earth since not a lot of skills natively have these elements. Face napalm.


Ah ok :D I was just curious because years ago I met this archer who was claiming that Holy is the best because you can pump your attribute power up with Holy Weapon and Dance of Light, but it was probably some bro science :mrgreen:


but its true tho. u can go to 340 holy atk this way. also on hf archer parties are farming Citadel /greenspot so its even better. also tezza.
i dont see any reason why would they go elemental attribute on wep. they have literally one elemental based skill and on h5 where eveyone got 300+ resists late game is super pointless to do it.

also on h5{freya+} attribute value is nerfed . after gracia final elemental skill enchants is kinda pointless. fighters go for holy on wep and PVP dmg on skill enchants , and mages +power on skills . its hard to hit the attr breakpoint late game and even if u do bonus dmg wont be that much . only exception are gladi /tyrr so they can get bonus dmg on AOE skills while farming with elemental enchant on skills.


but i guess its all up to your gameplan . for example on a midrate h5 server i did Wind on gladi so i can bot in SOA easy w/o cardi . mobs are Ressist earth which makes them weak to wind. it counts for every Resist X mob in the game . Resist Fire means vulnerable to Water . Resist Dark > weak to Holy and so on. Also there are no resist Wind mobs in game . maybe few but u wont farm them anyway.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement