Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 121  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 am 
Baron

KizaRobinHood wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:
kiza you are teaching us to play l2 but you play 7x server for few months and dont even finished nobless? you are @ some lol clan... having items that i could get in one week... not even 79++ ? srlsy here goes one big -REP for you...

o rly? you saw what you posted? some b grade shit? lolclan? ch is in goddard and aden y clan suck ye, your clan got ch? i did only that char to sell it and get money for retail and i worked hard didnt played alot coz in 2mounths i want to start retail.

ninja edit: Image
hf b grade guy 52lvl w/o sub.

dude it's in 1x (rus off) server... and i play daily 2hours... if you were on that clan from first day you know that your clan leader or stmh like that admited that they got ch by mistake :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 am 
Viscount

KizaRobinHood wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:
kiza you are teaching us to play l2 but you play 7x server for few months and dont even finished nobless? you are @ some lol clan... having items that i could get in one week... not even 79++ ? srlsy here goes one big -REP for you...

o rly? you saw what you posted? some b grade shit? lolclan? ch is in goddard and aden y clan suck ye, your clan got ch? i did only that char to sell it and get money for retail and i worked hard didnt played alot coz in 2mounths i want to start retail.

Quote:
max lvl = 78

max lvl is 80 but w/o skills so...
and my clan is archer based if anotherguest know what that means, so i need siren for pve with randoms?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 am 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:

do you really think someone will buy you'r char :D :D ?? you are gonna e-bay a celes char??...lol my day has been made....seriously dude no one will buy that...only if you sell it to a friend or someone you know lol...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 am 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:

do you really think someone will buy you'r char :D :D ?? you are gonna e-bay a celes char??...lol my day has been made....seriously dude no one will buy that...only if you sell it to a friend or someone you know lol...

ofc i will sell it to rl friend :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 am 
Baron

archer based or not, if you were srs player go for max lvl for stats, complete nobless, get items and go farm oly 8)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am 
Duke

AnotherGuest wrote:
archer based or not, if you were srs player go for max lvl for stats, complete nobless, get items and go farm oly 8)

sorry but now you are just failing...he is bd main...how is he supposed to farm oly seriously?? he will only feed and for that you don't need equips, stats or whatever...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am 
Viscount

AnotherGuest wrote:

siren helps me in oly? cmon srsly.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 am 
Baron

MustLoveL2 wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:

sorry but now you are just failing...he is bd main...how is he supposed to farm oly seriously?? he will only feed and for that you don't need equips, stats or whatever...

ok here goes your clan mate, you surrender (if his clan even go oly) but why tha hell not to try -points enemy ? (if they have enemy) 8) mb just said it wrong in first time but had in mind this one 8)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am 
Baron

btw stop quote that img... my glady almost 54 atm :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am 
Duke

AnotherGuest wrote:
btw stop quote that img... my glady almost 54 atm :lol:

looool :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 am 
Viscount

AnotherGuest wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:

ok here goes your clan mate, you surrender (if his clan even go oly) but why tha hell not to try -points enemy ? (if they have enemy) 8) mb just said it wrong in first time but had in mind this one 8)

77lvl or 78 not big difference.
my clan don't have wars?

your turn post your war list
and go exp that glady it is pathetic

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 am 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
AnotherGuest wrote:

77lvl or 78 not big difference.
my clan don't have wars?

your turn post your war list
and go exp that glady it is pathetic

lol how many times a day you get rolled by audacity :P :P ??

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am 
Viscount

Quote:
lol how many times a day you get rolled by audacity Razz Razz ??

srsly only if there is mass pvp you can pvp with em, if no mass pvp = no pvp with em they are nolifing at rift

Quote:
lvl 85/80/80/80 with +16 items on random server < lvl 20 human cleric on retail

on retail you must $$$ every mouth, hey you didn't posted your screen so gtfo from this thread.
and like 50$+ beer is expensive lol.

+ you didn't posted your screen so grfo from thread.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am 
Baron

it's not nolifin` season atm so no time for exp... 8) believe me your screens looks more pathetic... :lol: :lol:

http://www.offgamers.com/lineage-2/l2-e ... 5-3247.ogm

the price of L2 EU...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 am 
Viscount

AnotherGuest wrote:
it's not nolifin` season atm so no time for exp... 8) believe me your screens looks more pathetic... :lol: :lol:

http://www.offgamers.com/lineage-2/l2-e ... 5-3247.ogm

the price of L2 EU...

b>a
52>77
no sub>sub.
nuf

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 121  Next