Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 pm 
Duke

I think that these suggestions, except the auction house are too weak to change anything...

ImageImageImageImage Image

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
some of the new quests r pretty cool, like pailaka

But they dont give ADENA or ITEMS

btw I just have one question for the first post: so what?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm 
Forum Troll

this is my epic

/care

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
this is

BANANA
}

NO SHIT:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm 
Duke

If you don't care, don't fucking post... It's not very hard :o

btw y. Pailaka gives some nice items :) . I did lvl 36-42 pailaka q with my friend's char and got 1 d grade earring and necklace that increase maximum MP. Not a very big deal but still better than nothing :p

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:12 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
that other pailaka gives u 10kk exp shitloads of SP and bracelet with 2 slots

You mean Devil's Legacy (61-67) ? :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 pm 
Forum Troll

epic care

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
Ruud44 wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
that other pailaka gives u 10kk exp shitloads of SP and bracelet with 2 slots

You mean Devil's Legacy (61-67) ? :P

yes

Aham, I will do it when I reactivate. 8)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:21 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
btw A Special Order is a leet quest

indeed. Some of the best quests added in the recent updates :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 pm 
Duke

y on franz ews costs l~85 kk. A 40 lvl char would become rich with these :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
ofc 2 get the s scroll u need to be one lucky bastard, cuz thers smthing like 5-10%

mostly u get d/c scrolls

Indeed. I usually get blue ;p

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
whell, since now the c grade is so cheap its embarrassing, u can sell some c enchants and buy full top c

1 ewc = adena for c grade common set+common weapon+ remaining adena for (b)ssc :P

You can get enchants through the new event btw :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 am 
Heir

dont like to be a smart ass, but make a new topic for the "new" quest. Come up with some ideas to balance the economy:

well yeah!!! the idea of shadow wepons is pretty nice one, and it helps a lot, but i for one prefer to battle for 'the real deal', real wepons... i'm a bit old fashioned, but it's a part i dont wanna change. So the solution is how to get more money with a low lvl.
I played a little on offie, and i din't liked it to much, hardcore is one thing, boring is another, it isn't that fun to fight day in a row for a stupid recipe or a single blade. So most of my exp is of "non offie" servers. on a specific server, from a specific lvl, there was a specific place were if u killed a specific mob, it would drop a specific herb, a part of a specific pot wich was very very expensive, so many low lvl people could gather the herbs and get even B or some A grade equipment. That's how i got my destro great sword + focus, doom heavy ( i was a noob then :))) and a ademantine jewel set.

so u make some king of drop only on low lvl mobs that only low lvl people can get them and sell them to people in S and A grade. It's a way to make some money.

there are a lot of quest that tell u "kill 1000 mobs", but i bet if u made one "kill 20 particular mobs in 4 or 5 min and u get a nice thing" people would really enjoy it. obviosly, u make it a bit hard but after u repeat the quest a reasonable amount of time, and i mean "reasonable" and there's got to be a "nice thing", it could be fun. make the player to evolve a certain skill, don't bore him to death. Really

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:38 am 
Duke

FranTTic wrote:
dont like to be a smart ass, but make a new topic for the "new" quest. Come up with some ideas to balance the economy:

well yeah!!! the idea of shadow wepons is pretty nice one, and it helps a lot, but i for one prefer to battle for 'the real deal', real wepons... i'm a bit old fashioned, but it's a part i dont wanna change. So the solution is how to get more money with a low lvl.
I played a little on offie, and i din't liked it to much, hardcore is one thing, boring is another, it isn't that fun to fight day in a row for a stupid recipe or a single blade. So most of my exp is of "non offie" servers. on a specific server, from a specific lvl, there was a specific place were if u killed a specific mob, it would drop a specific herb, a part of a specific pot wich was very very expensive, so many low lvl people could gather the herbs and get even B or some A grade equipment. That's how i got my destro great sword + focus, doom heavy ( i was a noob then :))) and a ademantine jewel set.

so u make some king of drop only on low lvl mobs that only low lvl people can get them and sell them to people in S and A grade. It's a way to make some money.

there are a lot of quest that tell u "kill 1000 mobs", but i bet if u made one "kill 20 particular mobs in 4 or 5 min and u get a nice thing" people would really enjoy it. obviosly, u make it a bit hard but after u repeat the quest a reasonable amount of time, and i mean "reasonable" and there's got to be a "nice thing", it could be fun. make the player to evolve a certain skill, don't bore him to death. Really

+1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am 
Duke

FranTTic wrote:

If they do something like this low lvl areas will get rushed by bots :D

FranTTic wrote:

I prefer the way it is. You can have some nice fights during these quests and good xp. I don't think that you should get S grade recs by killing 20 mobs :?

OfflineProfile