Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2Sirius - "fun" environment!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 am 
Vagabond

Denying someones existence is not rly fun... or should I say ethical. But using an announcement for it, that's retarded!
I rly had a lot of "fun" playing on L2Sirius, even though I was there only 10 days.

The second part "greek are turk" was said by a clan member as a reaction of the denying Macedonia's history by the Admin Morfeas.

And I am not trying to open a political thread here ,I just want to show you guys how some tards "so-called Admins" can make your game "very enjoyable".

Tnx for reading.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 am 
Marquis

Political etc stuff should stay out of game as a rule. Thats what I do.

Sometime a player appeared with char name "NaziRuleAll" and I just informed him that his char name is against the rules and I renamed him on something else that the player wanted. I like to beat neo-nazis when I find them on the streat in real life but this doesn't mean I will move this into the server as a GM. For me is power abuse.

By the way I am Greek and I find the whole discussion about the "Macedonia" retarded. Some Greeks spend too much brain power just to flame about this without looking about their personal problems or other political inside Greece problems.

It is like fighting about football the same time your wife is ** in next room with your brother.

Grow up and get a life.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile