Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 pm 
Duke

Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
pk is the stupidest think in l2.
made my fucking day :D

pvp>pk just you kids dont get it coz you blow job when you pk some1 and you never were in mass pvp etc.

ur so called fact has no basis in truth
lol
can u prove it? why are u talking of us/our exp if u have no idea about our gameplay exp?
and why we're kids? how old are u?
considering of ur signature nor ur awesome knowledge ur not older than any member of this forum

1st. i have 22 y old.
2nd. i see you play onli on fun servurs and when you pk on that lol server and if you drop you can buy it again in 5sec but on low rate you rly most grind hard and if you drop it you need to kill yourself of grinding again. i know it i droped 2 times ss and 1 dragonic bow on l2zeus(x5) servur.
pic or never happened

ya rly :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 am 
Marquis

MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

pvp>pk just you kids dont get it coz you blow job when you pk some1 and you never were in mass pvp etc.

lol
can u prove it? why are u talking of us/our exp if u have no idea about our gameplay exp?
considering of ur signature nor ur awesome knowledge ur not older than any member of this forum

1st. i have 22 y old.
2nd. i see you play onli on fun servurs and when you pk on that lol server and if you drop you can buy it again in 5sec but on low rate you rly most grind hard and if you drop it you need to kill yourself of grinding again. i know it i droped 2 times ss and 1 dragonic bow on l2zeus(x5) servur.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right
i dont belive it the same way as u cant understand THAT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE and still ur trying to say something about lol servers or whatever
what makes u think that ive never even played a low rate server?
come on everybody's playd those, thats where l2 happens...
and if im talking about this game, imo i know about it

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 am 
Marquis

Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right
i dont belive it the same way as u cant understand THAT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE and still ur trying to say something about lol servers or whatever
+1 to mac

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am 
Viscount

Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

i know how you talk what experience you got. for your little brain i smell noobs.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 am 
Marquis

KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

i know how you talk what experience you got. for your little brain i smell noobs.
stfu and gtfo from this forum nooblet

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:51 pm 
Forum Troll

KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

lul ur nickname sais enough lololol and ur sig!
like robinhood..
kkthxbb
and kiza?
lulz kiza is a position of the body(know this from the aikido)
and dude?that shi7?DA BEST?lolololol

//epicfail /delay 1 //epicfail /period

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm 
Marquis

KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

you know how i talk about my expierence?
wtf does that even mean?
oh man, u know what im talking, right... WHO DOESNT? i just wrote it above, lol, come on, almost everybody can read... and im glad u are one of those who can
and for my little brain u smell noobs? congratulations

conclusion - u should write something understandable

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 pm 
Marquis

KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

every1 who talks about n00bs a lot, belongs to them
gl

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm 
Marquis

SpidAp wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
Judyy wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Mac wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

lol

1st. i have 22 y old.
pic or never happened

yes
judy's right

gl
you talk bout noobs too :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:04 pm 
Marquis

Motorhead wrote:
you talk bout noobs too :P

SpidAp wrote:
gl

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:47 am 
Vassal

MustLoveL2 wrote:

you drop because you are a fucking noob and you know shit :D :D who the fuck would go gank or PK without some friends or clan members on his side to pick the items in case he dies?!?!?!!?11

lool if you dropped you deserved it because you suck noob :D :D

Mb on some l2java server... but try pk on bauim, when 150+ randoms waiting to go inside......
For example on Celes factor alliances must go fast inside or randoms will wake bauim = they lost chance.
Yonasu have low pk points, bcs in clan we have rules that u must still have less than 5.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 am 
Marquis

isuldor wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

you drop because you are a fucking noob and you know shit :D :D who the fuck would go gank or PK without some friends or clan members on his side to pick the items in case he dies?!?!?!!?11

Mb on some l2java server... but try pk on bauim, when 150+ randoms waiting to go inside......
For example on Celes factor alliances must go fast inside or randoms will wake bauim = they lost chance.
Yonasu have low pk points, bcs in clan we have rules that u must still have less than 5.

cesles is death old shit whti c4 clan system.

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am 
Vassal

guzeris wrote:
isuldor wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

First learn to write and second... celes is more alive than any your free server.....tell me, where u play.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am 
Forum Troll

isuldor wrote:
guzeris wrote:
isuldor wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

First learn to write and second... celes is more alive than any your free server.....tell me, where u play.

ANOTHER CELES FANBOY!!BELIEVEEEEERS!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 am 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
isuldor wrote:
guzeris wrote:
isuldor wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

ANOTHER CELES FANBOY!!BELIEVEEEEERS!!

he just said the truth.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next