Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Would you play on Raid Arise?
Poll ended at Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Yes 52%  52%  [ 26 ]
No 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
I don't care 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 50
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm 
WaZaWanGa wrote:
LFinfo wrote:
What is the amount of players, playing on the server?around 500?less?more?ty

35 average , 60 max as i heard

thats kinda low, alot lol, are the number growing?cause according to this forum on the opening the server had like 20 players, and now the average its 35? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:31 pm 
Marquis

On the beta period there was 60 players online. Well first days are hard because most are afraid to move on the server because of the low population. So population stays low.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:43 pm 
and what are the server features?thats kinda important, i didnt find any info about that on the website.
skils working?
hellbownd/interlude/gracia working 100%?
the new oly stuff working?
new subclass system?

that kinda of info :P ty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 pm 
the first post says:

Nekys wrote:
Most of you may know me from RaidFight project. Currently I work on a new project and I am not alone in the team. We are two admins, me and Diablo. Server is made as experiment as we think its hard to compete other related servers on same rates. So we will bet on quality. We both have our own codebase/ private sources and we will use them to the max where on our own projects we couldn't for various reasons. Currently we are not going to name what software we will use because its a well combined hybrid and we just can't analyze it in full or name it in short words. We will describe this later.

Game Version:
Gracia Part 2

Server Rates:
Manor x2
Raid Drop x2
Drop/Spoil/Adena/Exp/SP x15
Fishing x2
Vitality System Retail-Like

Quests:
Quests will be completely as Retail. Note that Class Quests will give you x15 EXP/SP Bonus and that 2nd Profession is "buyable" for 3kk by a short Quest. Subclass and Nobless will be by Quest.

Buffs:
All buff durations will be retail-like.

Mana Potions:
No Mana Potions or Non-Combat Mana Potions.

Dualbox:
Up to two Boxes per PC will be allowed (not per IP) and will be limited to 1 on the far future when server population is higher than 1000 online (with dualbox).

Offline Trading:
You could place a Shop/Private Creation and exit game. Shop will remain until server restart. In future we will make them reload after server restart in auto.

Shop Zone:
On Giran certain zone will be defined to allow Shops to be places so its more organized. You would not be able to place shops on stairs or next to Gatekeeper. On rest towns will be added by time.

Antibot:
Full Anti-Bot system will be added. It will require client patch. This also offers protection from hacking applications and limits accounts per PC. Its not rootkit.

Geodata:

Full Geodata with improved Pathfinding and really improoved Geoengine.

Server Uptime:
Server will be set to restart every weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Donations:
Here is the tricky thing. There will be donations but up to cover certain amount (server costs). We will reward Donations but we don't plan to make server unbalanced or get rich. We just make our fun. So this is what will be applied on donation rewards:

* No Gear: Weapons/ Armors/ Jewels will not be given, no matter of Grade.
* No Pets: Only Little Purple Maned Horse will be given as reward for donation to players that have any level 85 Pet (level 85 Pet will be removed from player).
* All items given by donation will be up to A Grade related. So soul Crystals for A weapons, Crystals up to A, Gemstone up to A, Recipes up to A.
* No enchants will be given by donation no matter of the Grade.
* Rest will be services like * change (limited to non-Kamael races), Character name change etc.
* No Clan Leveling/Char Leveling by Donation Reward.
* Rest will be Adena and Hats/Accessories obtained by Quest or not.

Donations will be expensive (least amount rewarded 20 euro) so we need less donations per month to cover our costs. If costs are not covered, server will not close. We will get goal to 200 euro per month. If in one month donations reach 200 euro, we will close the donations for that month even if this mean a risk for next month not to cover our costs. We want donations not to screw gameplay and we will make this work as should. All donations done/rewarded will be posted on forums so the things are clean and transparent.

Game Masters:
All Game Masters will have limited access to only jail/chatban/teleport/petition. All of us. So no corruption is not going to be possible. Later we may post Game Master logs on Website.

Server name is Raid Arise and Website Address is RaidArise.com Retail-Like x15 Private Server

Website is not ready because we fix our code. Will be closed Beta and not Open Beta. Its not needed. Our Code is used on many server so we know of its flaws. We will have Closed Beta only for balancing server rates.

Opening:
Server is planned to be opened in about 1 month. Till then Website will be finished and Forums will open for suggestions. We don't look for C++/C#/Java Coders or Sys/Network Admins. Team is complete.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm 
Marquis

But rates was changed to x10 for better balance.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm 
Marquis

the serevr rates changed to 10x...hellbound working and s80 from what i know,but is a long way there anw;not everything is working,things are still in development like the kamael traps etc. new subclass system isnt new at all,its from hellbound,so prolly should work; the new pet buffers are working and the improved buffs from hellbound also.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm 
hey im planing to make a tank on ur server and i would like to know if the helbound hate effect is working there (it lock the target for 3s)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm 
Marquis

i dont know i havent reached hellbound yet srry mate.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm 
no i mean the hate effect (lock the target for 3s) FROM the hellbound cronicle lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm 
Marquis

lmao u shouldve said so,i thought some mobs in citadel can hate or smth...

havent pvped a tank yet so i dont know :)))

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 pm 
Forum Troll

Kata wrote:
lmao u shouldve said so,i thought some mobs in citadel can hate or smth...

havent pvped a tank yet so i dont know :)))

agressions lock
but not for 2 long

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm 
Duke

we got already 110+ players at the same time....we always have like ~80 so it's going good i think...if it keeps growing like this we will have a decent amount of players in some time :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm 
Viscount

topic moved here
http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?t=5655

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22