Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm 
Marquis

Motorhead wrote:
Mac wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
Mac wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
gratz NosferatusS, armor look rly awesome especially the orc textures!

ye
orc - quite medium look
human, delf - omg rly ugly
and wtf weps glow yellow thats so ga y

well yellows not bad afterall
not like sky blue + purple
xD
and coolest most manly will be BLACK glow but i've never seen

ye i used to think when ill enchant my shit to black glow
i actually would like to see it;]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm 
Forum Troll

Gnadalf wrote:
tratnik wrote:
and what means double sa?? 2 sa in one ??? maybe like haste and cd in one or maybe bow +focus + qr ??

correct.

tratnik wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
and what means double sa?? 2 sa in one ??? maybe like haste and cd in one or maybe bow +focus + qr ??

I think he thinks Acumen as 30% instead of 15 %.

Off Topic - MOP Pwnz asses :D

no it doesnt mean acumen 30% that would be way overpowered... it means u can add a 2nd special ability but not the same as the first one... for instance...

1) Acumen 15%
2) Empower 8% or Magical Critical Rate etc etc

1) Haste 10%
2) Focus or CD or Quick Recovery depends on the type of weapon

so basicly u can make a good weapon for your type of playing :) but afc, it doesnt unbalance server :)

1)gnadalf is lolname
omg nub
2)the server sux
stupid custom shits only make the game imba

ofc u would say that it doesnt imba the game
what else could u do?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 pm 
Heir

GoDs3nD wrote:
Gnadalf wrote:
tratnik wrote:

correct.

tratnik wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no it doesnt mean acumen 30% that would be way overpowered... it means u can add a 2nd special ability but not the same as the first one... for instance...

1) Acumen 15%

1) Haste 10%

so basicly u can make a good weapon for your type of playing :) but afc, it doesnt unbalance server :)

1)gnadalf is lolname
omg nub
2)the server sux

what else could u do?

first of all saying any custom stuff imbalances server is stupid... as i can see you dont even know what imbalanced means.... cutom doesnt necessary mean imba... if you take time and think it all out.. it can be very good... and lets see..

so you prefer server with XX EXP XX ADENA RATE w/o customizing? They will be the most unbalanced of all cos if you do 1 change then u got to change everything to make it work in a harmony...

have u actually even tried it out? or u just spam to collect posts?...
read again what you wrote "1)gnadlaf is lolname" wow! what a smart thing to start with, you really must be a genius... let's see what did u wrote next.. hummm... "2)the server sux stupid custom shits only make the game imba"... thats a hell of a argumented statement... i bet you didnt even set a foot on the server and go straight to judging it...

I bet u didnt even get to this part... its too much for your brain... overload :/ not that im just saying so, but look what u wrote again

"1)gnadalf is lolname
omg nub
2)the server sux
stupid custom shits only make the game imba"

couldnt you think of anything better to write? or you just want to spam to get posts?

Let me give my personal meaning of the word SPAM...

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Hope you got to this point.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 pm 
Marquis

NosferatusS wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Gnadalf wrote:
tratnik wrote:

correct.

tratnik wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

1) Acumen 15%

1) Haste 10%

1)gnadalf is lolname
omg nub
2)the server sux

what else could u do?

first of all saying any custom stuff imbalances server is stupid... as i can see you dont even know what imbalanced means.... cutom doesnt necessary mean imba... if you take time and think it all out.. it can be very good... and lets see..

so you prefer server with XX EXP XX ADENA RATE w/o customizing? They will be the most unbalanced of all cos if you do 1 change then u got to change everything to make it work in a harmony...

have u actually even tried it out? or u just spam to collect posts?...
read again what you wrote "1)gnadlaf is lolname" wow! what a smart thing to start with, you really must be a genius... let's see what did u wrote next.. hummm... "2)the server sux stupid custom shits only make the game imba"... thats a hell of a argumented statement... i bet you didnt even set a foot on the server and go straight to judging it...

I bet u didnt even get to this part... its too much for your brain... overload :/ not that im just saying so, but look what u wrote again

"1)gnadalf is lolname
omg nub
2)the server sux
stupid custom shits only make the game imba"

couldnt you think of anything better to write? or you just want to spam to get posts?

Let me give my personal meaning of the word SPAM...

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Hope you got to this point.
i dont agree with the part where you say godsend is wrong customised items really imbalance and ruin the good gameplay that ncsoft have created

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 pm 
Heir

Motorhead wrote:
Mac wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
Mac wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
gratz NosferatusS, armor look rly awesome especially the orc textures!

ye
orc - quite medium look
human, delf - omg rly ugly
and wtf weps glow yellow thats so ga y

well yellows not bad afterall
not like sky blue + purple
xD
and coolest most manly will be BLACK glow but i've never seen

its possible to do it, i was thinking of adding zariche black glow, might look cool

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 pm 
Heir

Quote:
i dont agree with the part where you say godsend is wrong customised items really imbalance and ruin the good gameplay that ncsoft have created

Custom created items CAN imbalance the game, but that NOT necessary on all server, if those who created the custom items rush and don't think it over.. ofc it makes it unbalanced, but as i said thats not the case for all of the servers...

I've been playing L2 and I have been DEV on many servers so that gives me quite some experiance in this game.

And let me say smthing, why do we create custom servers?
To be unqiue!
To give something new to people!
To make the game more fun and colorful in our own way!

I don't force you to like it, if you don't like custom go play on L2Official, there will be just original NPSoft stuff.

Now tell me... any1... am i wrong at any point?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 am 
Elder

Imo you should make an applycation at NcSoft as a Dev . Your Dev skills are uber ! / sarcasm over

Dude Lineage is allready imba so if you think that adding custom crap is so nice then No Comm !

i can say that you are retard because you make examples like Mage wep with Acumen + Wm , wtf man are you crazy ? What can i say too bad Old Eko is not alive anymore to kick ass all the garbage pvp servers that are up now and maybe not all retards that googles 5 min make a server . Let me give you an advice , if you whant a good pvp server KEEP IT REAL ( RETAIL ) CHECK LINEAGE2.COM AND MAKE A COPY OF THAT , AFTER THAT RAISE THE RATES AND THERE YOU GO . Blah l2 players from this days only know Custom stuff , ++ gear and crap like that and if you pvp with them 1 on 1 in +0 A grade Oly Style they would not know what to do because they will have to press more then CTRL + F1 .

Cheers !~

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 pm 
Marquis

Sasha_ wrote:
Imo you should make an applycation at NcSoft as a Dev . Your Dev skills are uber ! / sarcasm over

Dude Lineage is allready imba so if you think that adding custom crap is so nice then No Comm !

i can say that you are retard because you make examples like Mage wep with Acumen + Wm , wtf man are you crazy ? What can i say too bad Old Eko is not alive anymore to kick ass all the garbage pvp servers that are up now and maybe not all retards that googles 5 min make a server . Let me give you an advice , if you whant a good pvp server KEEP IT REAL ( RETAIL ) CHECK LINEAGE2.COM AND MAKE A COPY OF THAT , AFTER THAT RAISE THE RATES AND THERE YOU GO . Blah l2 players from this days only know Custom stuff , ++ gear and crap like that and if you pvp with them 1 on 1 in +0 A grade Oly Style they would not know what to do because they will have to press more then CTRL + F1 .

Cheers !~
+one dood

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:00 pm 
Heir

Sasha_ wrote:
KEEP IT REAL ( RETAIL ) CHECK LINEAGE2.COM AND MAKE A COPY OF THAT , AFTER THAT RAISE THE RATES AND THERE YOU GO

Now tell mw why the fuk would any1 play on server THAT IS EXACLY THE FUKING SAME AS ALL THE FUKING OTHER PRIVETE SERVERS?

All we want is to bring something new into game, if you dont like it then scoot off what can i say? if you like ur welcomed if not go on retail servers, thats how it is.. not all ppl want to play same stuff over and over again? Get the point?

Cheers...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm 
Marquis

NosferatusS wrote:
Sasha_ wrote:
KEEP IT REAL ( RETAIL ) CHECK LINEAGE2.COM AND MAKE A COPY OF THAT , AFTER THAT RAISE THE RATES AND THERE YOU GO

Now tell mw why the fuk would any1 play on server THAT IS EXACLY THE FUKING SAME AS ALL THE FUKING OTHER PRIVETE SERVERS?

All we want is to bring something new into game, if you dont like it then scoot off what can i say? if you like ur welcomed if not go on retail servers, thats how it is.. not all ppl want to play same stuff over and over again? Get the point?
i dont get it can you translate it to bulgarian :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 pm 
Heir

Motorhead wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Sasha_ wrote:

i dont get it can you translate it to bulgarian :P

just had to say it in the way that ppl who do bullsh1t all the time understand, so if u dont understand good4u, u aint one of them :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 pm 
Viscount

Go make NO DUAL BOX & NO DOANTIONS and i join srv rlly fast!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm 
Viscount

tratnik wrote:
guys....NO DONATIONS ...lol server what not have donations is hard to think u can survive only if u have some mil $.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:37 pm 
Heir

DIABLO wrote:
tratnik wrote:
guys....NO DONATIONS ...lol server what not have donations is hard to think u can survive only if u have some mil $.

if you want for server to last for atleast year+ it needs donations... server expences arent cheap...

but ofc, admins need to make sure the donation is balanced, no uber items... and that items are also available for other players, ofc with some effort...

.. anyway back to topic... i would like to ask you all if any1 has a good idea for custom things, any cool stuff he saw on other server, pls post here :) i'd like to make the server as colorful as possible...

... atm we r modifying server economy... gonna add dynasty/icarus armor NPC crafter with 60% chance of successfully creating armor/wep/ and many other things to make better economy (more item traiding)...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:50 pm 
Marquis

dood the best custom stuf for a PVP servers is no custom couse i never seen pvp w/o custom make it w/o custom and rly low ench to test the players fighting skills not their enchant skills

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next