Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Laura
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 pm 
Vagabond

It is sad how you all stick to what you want and continue saying "how much he paid....etc". Does smn need to pay another one to say things?

A player that plays on server may have their positive view, just as you guys have your negative one, because you say you have played on Pilgrims.

Moreover, I just posted an explanation why the Requiem ally seems massive now. Because the other two major allies broke up. And no GM did this, they just couldn't handle competition. GMs just banned some players that directly swore on their faces. (After all, Rules on server warn against this.)
Anyway, new clans come on server, get prepared and get ready for war. Noone stays forever on Top.
Feel free to join and see for yourselves.

Daphne.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Laura
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm 
Marquis

Laura wrote:
It is sad how you all stick to what you want

sadness ftw
emo

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:30 pm 
Vagabond

onZ wrote:
Hello dear nonfactor posters.

As i saw Shaddows post i asked myself what does he mean with it?

Log on the server and please tell me all those big great siege bugs and skills and daggers not doing dmg .. etc... please just do it.

We are on Pligrim for 3 weeks by now , clan called Penis not DickClan (sounds retarded get a life yo).

1. Sieges work fine they don't crash (just some small lag) and you can normaly engrave the rules (no problem took rune).
2. SPS (The hero SPS is doing 400 dmg and he is a greek player , wow++++ admin for greeks yes)
3. Daggers 7k Backstabs aren't enought in your eyes?
4. Balanced classes , yes they got them a Tank can bet an titan if played smart and other way around ee's can be played smart / Summoners / and even other Supports.
5. Hellbound is kinda working (Not the quests but its fine)
6. Better Geodata then on other server's.(Wheny they turn it on ofc)
7. Flames on the server -> I guess its normal on every server , take it or be a carebear.
8. Active GM's (Yes i saw them many times)
9. Corruption? Maybe cannot say much about it , might be , but why care about it so much try to be better then the corruption litte small faggot!
10. Economy -> Fine np
11. Dude if you care about that so much .. Don't play L2. Thx.
12. Even when we came here as NON-GREEKS we killed GREEK's.
13. Atleast this server got s80.
14. Epic raids are killable(not most privat servers got that)
15. Many quests works ,yes.
16. If someone donates you should say thanks to him, he is fucking careing about that the server is gonna stay alive and im very sorry if your jealous that you don't get a small bonus, its what the admins do not you so back up and show some respect.

I could rape you down with facts , you can prove some shit wrong ofcourse but its not right. I guess you played on Pilgirms for like 1-5 days.

I like Pilgirms then any other server ATM. I've played alot of server in big, small,retarded clans. And i like the pvp on pilgrims atm. And don't fuck around with Corrupted stuff w/e shit if you cannot win l2 isnt really made for you then. We easly roll heroes /mages /daggers other archers with our Party having A grade jewels / A/s armors.

Please don't talk shit about something you think is worng , but its right.

My 99 Cents.
Ok ok now they have explained something I don't know why but I realy like some stories here. How the aliances formed,by who,and some other crap.Who is hero,yes I realy care about that yes,tell me all heros pls.

1.Sieges are working fine-he can tell us that after 3 weeks ? How many sieges you had dude? Alot I guess :P
6.Better geodata -ofc is better cuz is "OFF" lol :lol:
12.Congratz -you rock-We have killed gremlins and elpy's
13.Ok it's ok if it has S80 - how many $$ ? And not many servers have this S80 items :lol:
14.Epic raids are "killable" -oh yes?I was thinking that are only pictures ingame.
Did you asked at least once how? Let a summoner inside Frintessa room?
Killing 2 Frintessa's raids in same time ??? Yes 2 Frintessa not one...and that is per day.
We reported that for 200 times -action of GM ? None
When ppl said they will quit if GM dosen't remove that summoner and take some action....what he did ? He deleted Frintessa Raid lol .
Next time don't make fun of you !

You know so much about that server but you don't know his real name...omg. :lol:
It's Pilgrims not Pilgirms.
And you call us nonfactor posters! :o :lol:

Last edited by Mjm on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 pm 
Duke

onZ wrote:
vitorhugo0 wrote:
onZ wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
it's funny how suddenly some random lolmembers of lolpilgrims registered on pmfun JUST to post saying their server is great....

humm...how curious is that :D :D ?

No you small jiggelwing , never have been curious to register on an BR forum.

just admit it pmfun best forum in the world

Not when there is so many greeks.
The site is good with all info, but forum? No,thx.

Wth? :D

Did you even think for a second before posting this?

If you don't like Greeks, then what's the reason why you play on a Greek server, given it's full of Greeks?

Also, there are 2-3 active Greek ppl in pmfun...

ImageImageImageImage Image

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 pm 
Baron

Ruud44 wrote:
onZ wrote:
vitorhugo0 wrote:
onZ wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
it's funny how suddenly some random lolmembers of lolpilgrims registered on pmfun JUST to post saying their server is great....

humm...how curious is that :D :D ?

No you small jiggelwing , never have been curious to register on an BR forum.

just admit it pmfun best forum in the world

Not when there is so many greeks.
The site is good with all info, but forum? No,thx.

Wth? :D

Did you even think for a second before posting this?

If you don't like Greeks, then what's the reason why you play on a Greek server, given it's full of Greeks?

Also, there are 2-3 active Greek ppl in pmfun...

4* :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 am 
Vagabond

Mjm wrote:
Ok ok now they have explained something I don't know why but I realy like some stories here. How the aliances formed,by who,and some other crap.Who is hero,yes I realy care about that yes,tell me all heros pls.

1.Sieges are working fine-he can tell us that after 3 weeks ? How many sieges you had dude? Alot I guess :P
6.Better geodata -ofc is better cuz is "OFF" lol :lol:
12.Congratz -you rock-We have killed gremlins and elpy's
13.Ok it's ok if it has S80 - how many $$ ? And not many servers have this S80 items :lol:
14.Epic raids are "killable" -oh yes?I was thinking that are only pictures ingame.
Did you asked at least once how? Let a summoner inside Frintessa room?
Killing 2 Frintessa's raids in same time ??? Yes 2 Frintessa not one...and that is per day.
We reported that for 200 times -action of GM ? None
When ppl said they will quit if GM dosen't remove that summoner and take some action....what he did ? He deleted Frintessa Raid lol .
Next time don't make fun of you !

You know so much about that server but you don't know his real name...omg. :lol:
It's Pilgrims not Pilgirms.
And you call us nonfactor posters! :o :lol:

Well, well, well...
I know that for smn who has not played, details about Pilgrims are not usefull. BUT then, if a former player appears, with "facts" as he says, presenting a picture that shows nothing AND a few ppl here that do not know anything about the whole story rush easily into conclusion....then it means they know! They "know" what has happened, they "know" that players on server donate, they "know" that S80 are bought with real money, they "know" everything! They all seemed to understand what Shaddow talked about...

COME ON! If you had just played on Pilgrims for one single day, you would have seen how S80 are crafted. You would have understood why I had to tell this story about heroes. I had to tell you what this picture that Shaddow posted, was about.

If you have the right to judge a server without having played at all (some of you), then I have the right to tell you the story from a different angle.

Ppl who are willing to stick their noses in places they shouldn't have, at least MAY they have the facts right!

Btw.....Sieges are working fine. OnZ has seen it and he has also asked about it. Otherwise, he would know. You see, server problems would have been known somehow. Cause all that ppl usually do, is moan about everything.

AND tell me smth last...If you are a mjm as your name states, and you had a problem with Frintezza raid, then what is a ss from your clan killing Frint doing on the forum page of Pilgrims????????????????????????????
I guess it had no problem then right?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 am 
Baron

Ok..ok..that was enouth.
Yesterday I had a nice conversation with someone for Pilgrims.
Well...we have discused about many things...including this issue.
Some things has already started so for that I will let them do what they have to do. With this (and some other) posts I have succed to bring theyr attention and to clarify some things as :
- they will stop "attacking" other servers ;
- they have changed/updated rules ingame and on forum ;
- they already maked one update(last night) and it will be another update very soon to fix some of the bugs ;
- and some other things .
Only one thing seems to be ireparable - the sv comunity just sucks !
Anyway...I like that things start moving....
They have not done that for me or because of me...they have done that because it was a must.
Since I will be out from L2 anyway( I had enouth about this game) I will stop here...I will delete L2 from my comp.
I wish you all good luck and have fun in what you doing!
See ya on Aion ! :P

Pls close this topic now ! Thx

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:33 pm 
Viscount

Shaddow wrote:
Ok..ok..that was enouth.
Yesterday I had a nice conversation with someone for Pilgrims.
Well...we have discused about many things...including this issue.
Some things has already started so for that I will let them do what they have to do. With this (and some other) posts I have succed to bring theyr attention and to clarify some things as :
- they will stop "attacking" other servers ;
- they have changed/updated rules ingame and on forum ;
- they already maked one update(last night) and it will be another update very soon to fix some of the bugs ;
- and some other things .
Only one thing seems to be ireparable - the sv comunity just sucks !
Anyway...I like that things start moving....
They have not done that for me or because of me...they have done that because it was a must.
Since I will be out from L2 anyway( I had enouth about this game) I will stop here...I will delete L2 from my comp.
I wish you all good luck and have fun in what you doing!
See ya on Aion ! :P

Pls close this topic now ! Thx
will be only at the end of that year :P so..after a month max 2 u will reinstall your l2..i'm sure about that:P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 pm 
Vagabond

Pilgrim is known to be corrupted
im not surprised that actualy angry member would come and post here message..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 am 
Baron

well some ppl re just stupid and be soo...angry when they lose..i mean..Dude Come on it's a game u will not be killed in real life like this :P
and no1 stays as 1st place som1 will be better but u have not tell craps..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: asd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm 
i got banned on l2 pilgrims for no reason.. i

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 pm 
Marquis

/care

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: asd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:12 pm 
Marquis

Shoebox wrote:
i got banned on l2 pilgrims for no reason.. i

theres always reason

even if gm doesnt like u = its a reason

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm 
Vagabond

today site of l2pilgrims does not work and server does not log in dies anyone knows the reason?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm 
Count

i hope it will never come back

[quote="Nekys"]I have seen l2j servers with a lot of people, 5000+ and no lag.[/quote]

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next