Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 pm 
Marquis

omg watahell? :D MOAR pics like this one!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 pm 
Vagabond

Hello dear nonfactor posters.

As i saw Shaddows post i asked myself what does he mean with it?

Log on the server and please tell me all those big great siege bugs and skills and daggers not doing dmg .. etc... please just do it.

We are on Pligrim for 3 weeks by now , clan called Penis not DickClan (sounds retarded get a life yo).

1. Sieges work fine they don't crash (just some small lag) and you can normaly engrave the rules (no problem took rune).
2. SPS (The hero SPS is doing 400 dmg and he is a greek player , wow++++ admin for greeks yes)
3. Daggers 7k Backstabs aren't enought in your eyes?
4. Balanced classes , yes they got them a Tank can bet an titan if played smart and other way around ee's can be played smart / Summoners / and even other Supports.
5. Hellbound is kinda working (Not the quests but its fine)
6. Better Geodata then on other server's.(Wheny they turn it on ofc)
7. Flames on the server -> I guess its normal on every server , take it or be a carebear.
8. Active GM's (Yes i saw them many times)
9. Corruption? Maybe cannot say much about it , might be , but why care about it so much try to be better then the corruption litte small faggot!
10. Economy -> Fine np
11. Dude if you care about that so much .. Don't play L2. Thx.
12. Even when we came here as NON-GREEKS we killed GREEK's.
13. Atleast this server got s80.
14. Epic raids are killable(not most privat servers got that)
15. Many quests works ,yes.
16. If someone donates you should say thanks to him, he is fucking careing about that the server is gonna stay alive and im very sorry if your jealous that you don't get a small bonus, its what the admins do not you so back up and show some respect.

I could rape you down with facts , you can prove some shit wrong ofcourse but its not right. I guess you played on Pilgirms for like 1-5 days.

I like Pilgirms then any other server ATM. I've played alot of server in big, small,retarded clans. And i like the pvp on pilgrims atm. And don't fuck around with Corrupted stuff w/e shit if you cannot win l2 isnt really made for you then. We easly roll heroes /mages /daggers other archers with our Party having A grade jewels / A/s armors.

Please don't talk shit about something you think is worng , but its right.

My 99 Cents.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm 
Duke

it's funny how suddenly some random lolmembers of lolpilgrims registered on pmfun JUST to post saying their server is great....

humm...how curious is that :D :D ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm 
Baron

dunno but is funny for watching :P
pvp in pmfun XDDD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm 
Vagabond

MustLoveL2 wrote:
it's funny how suddenly some random lolmembers of lolpilgrims registered on pmfun JUST to post saying their server is great....

No you small jiggelwing , never have been curious to register on an BR forum.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:51 pm 
Vagabond

vitorhugo0 wrote:
onZ wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

just admit it pmfun best forum in the world

Not when there is so many greeks.
The site is good with all info, but forum? No,thx.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 pm 
Duke

onZ wrote:
1. Sieges work fine they don't crash (just some small lag) and you can normaly engrave the rules (no problem took rune).
2. SPS (The hero SPS is doing 400 dmg and he is a greek player , wow++++ admin for greeks yes)
4. Balanced classes , yes they got them a Tank can bet an titan if played smart and other way around ee's can be played smart / Summoners / and even other Supports.
7. Flames on the server -> I guess its normal on every server , take it or be a carebear.
9. Corruption? Maybe cannot say much about it , might be , but why care about it so much try to be better then the corruption litte small faggot!
10. Economy -> Fine np
16. If someone donates you should say thanks to him, he is fucking careing about that the server is gonna stay alive and im very sorry if your jealous that you don't get a small bonus, its what the admins do not you so back up and show some respect.

dude, you just own yourself

1. sieges should work on every server....rofl
5. kinda? it should work properly, not to mention that with an active gm u should alrdy have gracia pt2 with minor bugs
7. i didn't see that many on rf and even global shout was enabled when it was short of players [cuz flamers that you allow on your server were banned]
8. When we were there, I could never report a bug and I had many-many things to report [geodata/no mobs/weightlimit etc....]
9. yaya, me teh faggot did get better than the corruption => left server
10. teh screenshot, don't tell me that you have imba gms that removed all items like that, it's impossible
Quote:
Dude if you care about that so much .. Don't play L2 pilgrims Thx.
just a lil fix, now it's ok
12. and you can't join any big clan/ally normally because they're greek or you were just like us? y'know, by yourself getting everything and pwning greeks? did too and guess what, it wasn't fun, it was just stupid
13. screenshot - hidden mats for ex? and with free sub/hero-feeding who the hell can't get 'em on a mid-rate?....
The quest rate is imba too, I had like 25 toi bp set from toi 8 in a day with a c-grade TH and a c-grade active pp
14. with stuffs like that yeah, on l2oldschools they were killable too y'know, baium w/o angels, general l2j issue
16. spending your money on l2 while economic crisis is on, yeah, best idea, donate if you're rich, but i can find like 10k+ better ideas, how to spend my money on better things then buying 00011101011001s
my fav l2 server with 50 players stayed alive for 6 years too, last 2 years with 50players and i still liked it, but wouldn't had recommended to anyone that is not a friend, because i knew the server sucked

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm 
Vagabond

Dude where the fuck is your problem with quests rates , they are cool for peopel that are lazy.

Not on every L2j Server are working sieges.

Gm petition is on like everyday (depents what time)

You can make easy money by spoiling good stuff and selling it , same as IT/Varka recpies NP. good adena.

Most peopel arent greek. Who cares about big allies (we rape them big times).

Economic crisis? Many shops didn't lack money , a grade ready to make in 1-4 days w/o any problem

Don't talk shit when you don't play the server...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am 
Duke

onZ wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

jiggel what?

lmao are you canadian ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 am 
Baron

onZ wrote:
vitorhugo0 wrote:
onZ wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

just admit it pmfun best forum in the world

Not when there is so many greeks.

poor :/ u don't like this forum??why don't u go to another forum for posting?? :D
and y..i'm gr ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 am 
Marquis

onZ wrote:
Dude where the fuck is your problem with quests rates , they are cool for peopel that are lazy.

You can make easy money by spoiling good stuff and selling it , same as IT/Varka recpies NP. good adena.

Economic crisis? Many shops didn't lack money , a grade ready to make in 1-4 days w/o any problem

Believe me, all that you said work good on EVERY L2j server. And I say this being 100% sure as I have read the code and I am active L2j bug reporter/tester/contributor and my Server Dev team has commited many pieces of code on L2J (last one was the perfomance patch that drops the CPU 10% and the RAM 30% lower than before).

Problem is that most L2J servers are just retarted. They touch some pieces of code with custom crap or "improvements" the found on some lolhacksite (crapzone etc for those who know).

From code side, Pilgrims is fine. I have talk with the Admin about this. They need some cleanup to reduce lags but they are fine as every L2J server should do.

But, I don't think that most people care on how much good working is a server (I am server owner myself and I know what I speak, I am the one who reported Pilgrims for Hopzone Rule violation about the floating vote banner on their site).

The real problem here is the corruption some people say and the retarted community (note that after I reported Pilgrims on Hopzone, many Pilgrims players fucked up my server's reviews on Hopzone and they attacked me on Hopzone forums like that I am roufian or that they will hack my server etc). I am Greek and Greeks most time suck.

Please stay on topic or just let the topic die. The more you post to defend Pilgrims the more this topic is set active.

Personally I would took this situation to the court if something like this was happening against my server (I was ready to do it against Pilgrims but after I spoke with the Admin, things cleared).

For last, maybe a Admin is good, maybe server by technically side, just rocks but what really matters are the Community and the GMs. I have seen professional servers with private L2j builds with everything working (yes!), no donations etc to go down just because Admin and Dev team put wrong GMs and the Community took advantage of this.

Best regards,
Spiros "Nekys"

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Laura
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am 
Vagabond

To clear things up a bit: I am known to Pilgrims server and I have never trashtalked or sworn.
During the last 6 months, 2 big allies existed: 1st:Dynasty Ally (major clan:Greek, other two: varius - kept changing).
2nd: MajentaMoon Ally(Major clan: I think Romanian - foreign whatsoever, other two: foreign also).

The last 2 months, a new ally formed--> Requiem. Major clan: Greek, one other Mostly Greek, the third foreign. This ally grew stronger. Got a few minor castles (qhp, enchants, bogs etc) and became able to attack Dynasty and MajentaMoon in even terms. Dynasty started flaming. They swore the GM's on shouts and hero voices (really bad words), as well as the ally ofc. A few (3-4) got banned and some jailed. Then more started swearing. Same penalties. Result: about 30 players (active and bots being used just to swear)--> banned. So Dynasty ally mostly left server.

Requiem with 1/3 gone, grew even stronger. Raid Bosses almost everyday for 2 weeks etc helped. And ofc olympiad was a major concern. MajentaMoon were used to getting almost 2/3 of heroes, they were organised and knew how to play AND feed. But they relaxed. They thought it would always be like this. And WOW: this month, Titan hero was from our ally. With very few points indeed. Result: the ss that Shadow posted. All these chars belong to MajentaMoon. They all say that our ally donated for heroes. LOL They just didn't try enough. And try to put the blame on others. Corrupted GMs was a phrase amongst them. So? Does that mean they are right? Shaddow "forgot" to mention that this was not the "burst"of players, it was their bots that were gathered in Rune (they owned the castle). What does this ss show actually????

And now, out of nowhere, Pilgrims sucks?
Because a player said so?
Smn who has always been a friend of MajentaMoons?

Don't be so eager to believe the first thing that you see.
You are not naive.
And don't rush to ask "WHY DO YOU POST HERE? PRETTY SUSPICIOUS" like you did.... I play here for a year now, I like this server and I have the right to defend it when I think it is being attacked without reason.
And smth last, addressed to Shaddow: 4elements have forgone so many ldr changes since they formed 9 months ago, and only recently have achieved what they have. If we donated or whatever you say, would we be so weak during all this time???? Don't you think we would have done it just a little bit earlier?
And you think GM's would just give items because we have a greek clan in our ally? lol.
Plz read rules first and then talk.

Ty.
Daphne.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 am 
Duke

onZ wrote:

i played there and yes, i didn't like it

if you're lazy, then go for insta-highrate server, quests somewhat should be part of the game, correct me if i wrong and the game is about pure farm/pvp/flame

here's a chance to post a vid, post that you überize those big allies
i don't think so that with a little clan you can kill 'em so simply, so this was just pure flame

onZ wrote:

dude.....this was just epic, thanks, my sig would be epic with such quotes, so bad that it's too long alrdy:/

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 am 
Viscount

onZ wrote:
Hello dear nonfactor posters.

As i saw Shaddows post i asked myself what does he mean with it?

Log on the server and please tell me all those big great siege bugs and skills and daggers not doing dmg .. etc... please just do it.

We are on Pligrim for 3 weeks by now , clan called Penis not DickClan (sounds retarded get a life yo).

10. Economy -> Fine np

I could rape you down with facts , you can prove some shit wrong ofcourse but its not right. I guess you played on Pilgirms for like 1-5 days.

I like Pilgirms then any other server ATM. I've played alot of server in big, small,retarded clans. And i like the pvp on pilgrims atm. And don't fuck around with Corrupted stuff w/e shit if you cannot win l2 isnt really made for you then. We easly roll heroes /mages /daggers other archers with our Party having A grade jewels / A/s armors.

Please don't talk shit about something you think is worng , but its right.

My 99 Cents.
i love to be devil so:
how much paid you to say that?>

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 pm 
Marquis

onZ wrote:

i dont like u ok?
id like u to go now

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next