Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:58 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Posts: 2
So which is the best castle a clan can get in Interlude and which is the best clan hall location? In the server I'm playing clan halls in Goddard have already been taken so it is not an option. Is Rune, Aden or Schuttgart a better option?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2849
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:37 pm 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 138
Herlitz wrote:
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:



What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:46 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2849
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:



What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?


Strong point... However, one may argue you don't need a Fenrir in a first place if you have a GK right behind your house :P

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 am 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 138
Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:



What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?


Strong point... However, one may argue you don't need a Fenrir in a first place if you have a GK right behind your house :P


Its not for riding. A properly equipped and controlled Fenrir can do a lot of damage.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2849
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:



What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?


Strong point... However, one may argue you don't need a Fenrir in a first place if you have a GK right behind your house :P


Its not for riding. A properly equipped and controlled Fenrir can do a lot of damage.


Hmm, fair enough. Though you should also consider the fact you save some time compared to running from some cheap far away CH to GK, which transforms into more time for farming, which will eventually transfer into better equip. You see, every time you run to the GK you save at least 5 seconds compared to other Aden clan halls, so maybe some 10 or 20 years down the line it will eventually mitigate the advantage you obtained by having a snow fenrir :idea:

btw. can't all Aden clan halls transfer the snow fenrir anyway? I can't even remember :D

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:58 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:51 pm
Posts: 10
It's Interlude, Fenrirs are not a thing :D For sure in IL the best CH is Goddard for it's best CH teleports.

For castles I'd say Rune, as it can have insanely high manor production, taxes are overrated IMHO.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:51 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2849
Trottel wrote:
It's Interlude, Fenrirs are not a thing :D For sure in IL the best CH is Goddard for it's best CH teleports.

For castles I'd say Rune, as it can have insanely high manor production, taxes are overrated IMHO.


yeah good point about the fernris too :D Personally I never liked Rune CHs too much, they always felt so remote and far from everything :?

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:29 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:51 pm
Posts: 10
Herlitz wrote:
Trottel wrote:
It's Interlude, Fenrirs are not a thing :D For sure in IL the best CH is Goddard for it's best CH teleports.

For castles I'd say Rune, as it can have insanely high manor production, taxes are overrated IMHO.


yeah good point about the fernris too :D Personally I never liked Rune CHs too much, they always felt so remote and far from everything :?


Yeah, so that's why I'm saying Rune for Castle, Goddard for CH :) Though Rune CH can be nice too in IL, with the drop spot for destros (for instant frenzy hp before Gate Chant, without the combat stance). Or for quick VoS access, though it is only a good thing until you level up mages


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy