Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:45 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1143
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
Herlitz wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
they do. l2mid , like 5 few years ago was making 15-30k eur / per server. l2world (worse project than l2mid) idk maybe 10 years ago and was making more then 15k eur just for the opening night :D I dont have recent info , but i believe even reborn and elmore are making decent amount of $$$ nowdays with all the crypto$$ around. Ive seen krazy donators easily dropping 5k+ usd per month , especially on NCwest classic servers. And not all of this money goes to server owners, significant part is RMT/blackmarket. You will be surprised how much money ppl waste on this game ....


Blows my mind tbh. I mean, I understand the amounts for the offi server, since I've played on both classic and the G.o.D.+ off and I know that you can literally shovel money at it all day long and still not be done with it, but from what I remember about private serbidorki the donations were pretty much like "give me 200 usd and you can get literally full S ++equip w/ epics"... And for example on Asterios, I've played it for quite a while, only time I donated was when I wanted to donate, never because I would need it to get ahead in the server. I would imagine e.g. Elmore to be the same, doesn't it have donations only for hats and stuff?


They added hats 1 month ago(head accessories dont exist in c1-c3), yet they were releasing top10 donators list each month(even on their x3 server before they open C1x1) And this is for a server with legit 0 donate ( on reborn you can buy 50% bonus EXP if u dont wanna vote for it every12h + more perks/services)

About the numbers i gave you, may not be very accurate, ive tried to keep them on the low side to not sound unrealistic :D I know l2mid owner irl and l2world(in his prime) head GM we grew up together and still very close friend to this day. I have no reason to lie, im just a player like you filled w nostalgia for l2, whos not rly playing l2 last years. logging time to time to chill/help friends in elmorelab.

Back in the days i used to play rpgclub servers each year, there was a must2buy item for vitality and very affordable one(you could buy with adena made of 20-30min farm). You could buy this item once per day. Server had real ~6-7k on in primetime then, this means way more than 10k chars logging daily and play in this server from all over the world. I remember one time ive tried to calculate what if 1k , yes just 1k chars buy this item daily,how much $$ the server would generate. The numbers were so shocking , i was hoping less than 1k chars buy this item every day :D
I personally believe rpgclub owner is self made millionaire, and im not joking.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:44 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 194
bemyfrag wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
they do. l2mid , like 5 few years ago was making 15-30k eur / per server. l2world (worse project than l2mid) idk maybe 10 years ago and was making more then 15k eur just for the opening night :D I dont have recent info , but i believe even reborn and elmore are making decent amount of $$$ nowdays with all the crypto$$ around. Ive seen krazy donators easily dropping 5k+ usd per month , especially on NCwest classic servers. And not all of this money goes to server owners, significant part is RMT/blackmarket. You will be surprised how much money ppl waste on this game ....


Blows my mind tbh. I mean, I understand the amounts for the offi server, since I've played on both classic and the G.o.D.+ off and I know that you can literally shovel money at it all day long and still not be done with it, but from what I remember about private serbidorki the donations were pretty much like "give me 200 usd and you can get literally full S ++equip w/ epics"... And for example on Asterios, I've played it for quite a while, only time I donated was when I wanted to donate, never because I would need it to get ahead in the server. I would imagine e.g. Elmore to be the same, doesn't it have donations only for hats and stuff?


They added hats 1 month ago(head accessories dont exist in c1-c3), yet they were releasing top10 donators list each month(even on their x3 server before they open C1x1) And this is for a server with legit 0 donate ( on reborn you can buy 50% bonus EXP if u dont wanna vote for it every12h + more perks/services)

About the numbers i gave you, may not be very accurate, ive tried to keep them on the low side to not sound unrealistic :D I know l2mid owner irl and l2world(in his prime) head GM we grew up together and still very close friend to this day. I have no reason to lie, im just a player like you filled w nostalgia for l2, whos not rly playing l2 last years. logging time to time to chill/help friends in elmorelab.

Back in the days i used to play rpgclub servers each year, there was a must2buy item for vitality and very affordable one(you could buy with adena made of 20-30min farm). You could buy this item once per day. Server had real ~6-7k on in primetime then, this means way more than 10k chars logging daily and play in this server from all over the world. I remember one time ive tried to calculate what if 1k , yes just 1k chars buy this item daily,how much $$ the server would generate. The numbers were so shocking , i was hoping less than 1k chars buy this item every day :D
I personally believe rpgclub owner is self made millionaire, and im not joking.


Iam curious how people can find enjoyment in L2J servers with fake Discord users.
Adding 4,000 fake female profiles and they consider this to be a major project.

etina eve earth whatever...

rats


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:46 pm 
Baron

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 237
people join because are no p2w donos,never care about files. I joined their beta and its ridiculous...thats not how l2 works but again,people care only about the most important things: no p2w,good online,active GMs


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:51 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1143
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
Kush wrote:
people join because are no p2w donos,never care about files. I joined their beta and its ridiculous...thats not how l2 works but again,people care only about the most important things: no p2w,good online,active GMs


Well i checked their website, server files were not mentioned so i auto assumed its java.On the other hand,they did good job on the website, same with the server specs. Maybe another sever like reborn/elmore on the rise ? :mrgreen:
Reborn economy its still fcked to this day beacuse 3 years java "abuse". Item/mats prices are like on midrate server lol. There is NO WAY this server have such bad files. We will see how it goes. Their discord is 95% bots tho.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:17 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2742
bemyfrag wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
they do. l2mid , like 5 few years ago was making 15-30k eur / per server. l2world (worse project than l2mid) idk maybe 10 years ago and was making more then 15k eur just for the opening night :D I dont have recent info , but i believe even reborn and elmore are making decent amount of $$$ nowdays with all the crypto$$ around. Ive seen krazy donators easily dropping 5k+ usd per month , especially on NCwest classic servers. And not all of this money goes to server owners, significant part is RMT/blackmarket. You will be surprised how much money ppl waste on this game ....


Blows my mind tbh. I mean, I understand the amounts for the offi server, since I've played on both classic and the G.o.D.+ off and I know that you can literally shovel money at it all day long and still not be done with it, but from what I remember about private serbidorki the donations were pretty much like "give me 200 usd and you can get literally full S ++equip w/ epics"... And for example on Asterios, I've played it for quite a while, only time I donated was when I wanted to donate, never because I would need it to get ahead in the server. I would imagine e.g. Elmore to be the same, doesn't it have donations only for hats and stuff?


They added hats 1 month ago(head accessories dont exist in c1-c3), yet they were releasing top10 donators list each month(even on their x3 server before they open C1x1) And this is for a server with legit 0 donate ( on reborn you can buy 50% bonus EXP if u dont wanna vote for it every12h + more perks/services)

About the numbers i gave you, may not be very accurate, ive tried to keep them on the low side to not sound unrealistic :D I know l2mid owner irl and l2world(in his prime) head GM we grew up together and still very close friend to this day. I have no reason to lie, im just a player like you filled w nostalgia for l2, whos not rly playing l2 last years. logging time to time to chill/help friends in elmorelab.

Back in the days i used to play rpgclub servers each year, there was a must2buy item for vitality and very affordable one(you could buy with adena made of 20-30min farm). You could buy this item once per day. Server had real ~6-7k on in primetime then, this means way more than 10k chars logging daily and play in this server from all over the world. I remember one time ive tried to calculate what if 1k , yes just 1k chars buy this item daily,how much $$ the server would generate. The numbers were so shocking , i was hoping less than 1k chars buy this item every day :D
I personally believe rpgclub owner is self made millionaire, and im not joking.


Y, didn't mean to say your numbers were off or anything, I was just surprised. I always thought running L2 servers was just a small time side hustle at best IF they even get in black numbers but apparently it can be quite a gold mine :o

LogiX wrote:
Adding 4,000 fake female profiles and they consider this to be a major project.


To be fair, the "fake it 'till you make it" strategy always worked wonders on L2 servers from what I remember - it's a vicious circle, you either have people joining and playing because there's lot of people or you have people leaving because there's no people.

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:42 pm 
Vagabond
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:24 am
Posts: 15
Herlitz wrote:
I always thought running L2 servers was just a small time side hustle at best IF they even get in black numbers but apparently it can be quite a gold mine :o


Valhalla owners afford paying thousands to clans to join their projects, so yeah. :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy