Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2-OFF]Lineage 3 launch announced 2022
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:49 am 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/v/xQrqBYj-GvI

some recap from the Peon about the features as we get closer to the release date

Ye idk, I kinda agree with him that the first half of this year seems a bit unrealistic as its almost half of April and there's still virtually zero marketing etc. We'll see tho

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:13 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
ps: looking at the timing sync between peon and force there is chance justlike any other game dev NC is paying them to put out news and speak about the game

I mean, if this were the case, I would imagine these videos would be something more than just parroting the minimal information we have on the game.

We are just waiting for the NCsoft 2023 Q1 earnings report at this point, where they will most likely announce the delay. There is no way this game is coming out in two months.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:18 pm 
Forum Troll

Trustmebro wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
ps: looking at the timing sync between peon and force there is chance justlike any other game dev NC is paying them to put out news and speak about the game

I mean, if this were the case, I would imagine these videos would be something more than just parroting the minimal information we have on the game.

We are just waiting for the NCsoft 2023 Q1 earnings report at this point, where they will most likely announce the delay. There is no way this game is coming out in two months.

tbh i believe that these 2 have enough follower base to be paid to parrot stuff so it just stays "in your face" and doesnt fade away in ton of internet data
if you had as many followers on your utube channel about mmos as they do i would definitely pay you to remind people i exist and keep the hype up just cuz you focus your attention on it
my competitors would do the same :D

on the 2nd part that theres no way to launch in 2 months you are correct and here is some SAUCE:
delay to q3:
http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/art ... xno=112359

maybe GPU prices will go down a bit during vacation season so i can snatch a stronger one at a better bargain for the launch :mrgreen:

hashtag TL Evangelist

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:57 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
tbh i believe that these 2 have enough follower base to be paid to parrot stuff so it just stays "in your face" and doesnt fade away in ton of internet data
if you had as many followers on your utube channel about mmos as they do i would definitely pay you to remind people i exist and keep the hype up just cuz you focus your attention on it
my competitors would do the same :D

on the 2nd part that theres no way to launch in 2 months you are correct and here is some SAUCE:
delay to q3:
http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/art ... xno=112359

maybe GPU prices will go down a bit during vacation season so i can snatch a stronger one at a better bargain for the launch :mrgreen:

hashtag TL Evangelist

Well, the MMORPG content creators are living in such a dry genre that they are scraping the bottom just for content at this point. That's why you see most of them doing the same videos over and over again.

As for the source of the delay, it's just some analyst guessing what's going to be in the next earnings report. So until that comes out and we get the official statement about it, you should take it with a grain of salt.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:14 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
hashtag TL Evangelist

Hah, guess you could say you're a... TeLevangelist :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:42 am 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/v/xQrqBYj-GvI

some recap from the Peon about the features as we get closer to the release date

Ye idk, I kinda agree with him that the first half of this year seems a bit unrealistic as its almost half of April and there's still virtually zero marketing etc. We'll see tho

I'm still waiting for some marketing activities

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:04 pm 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
hashtag TL Evangelist

Hah, guess you could say you're a... TeLevangelist :mrgreen:

xDDD i see what you did there :D

in the meantime launch officially delayed to q3
my bet is end of nov/early dec

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:54 am 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:

They still haven't officially said that it's delayed to Q3

https://about.ncsoft.com/news/article/tl-update-230427

https://www.youtube.com/v/YbHMvSP ... TYOFFICIAL

They just announced their Korean Beta for May, and there is not a single mention of a delay. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's getting delayed, but there is still no official word on it.

My prediction is that Korean Beta released --> Koreans say that the game is dogshit --> The game is delayed by 1 year.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:11 pm 
Duke

Trustmebro wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

They just announced their Korean Beta for May, and there is not a single mention of a delay. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's getting delayed, but there is still no official word on it.

My prediction is that Korean Beta released --> Koreans say that the game is dogshit --> The game is delayed by 1 year.

Or... It will just go the same route as Lineage Eternal, i.e. they will just scrap the whole concept and return it in 5 years as VR game :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:58 pm 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
Or... It will just go the same route as Lineage Eternal, i.e. they will just scrap the whole concept and return it in 5 years as VR game :mrgreen:

Well yeah, that's what my prediction was referring to. It's basically what happened to Lineage Eternal, except instead of a delay, they just scrapped it. I think now the hole is a bit too deep for them to scrap it. No matter how good the game is, they will release it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 5:02 am 
Duke

Trustmebro wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

Well yeah, that's what my prediction was referring to. It's basically what happened to Lineage Eternal, except instead of a delay, they just scrapped it. I think now the hole is a bit too deep for them to scrap it. No matter how good the game is, they will release it.

Idk, the Lineage Eternal looked pretty "complete" to me as well, at least from what I could see in the trailers (now ofc there was some work to be done behind the scenes as well, but we don't know everything is finished with TAL either). We'll see, we'll see.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 11:59 am 
Marquis

project TL is gonna be some kind of "upgraded essence" with autofarm option and streaming from phone (so you wont have to use chromeRemote anymore in order to check if your char is farming)

is gonna have a very big L2 community, many big clans / CPs gonna join it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 1:25 pm 
Duke

mariolinho wrote:
project TL is gonna be some kind of "upgraded essence" with autofarm option and streaming from phone (so you wont have to use chromeRemote anymore in order to check if your char is farming)

is gonna have a very big L2 community, many big clans / CPs gonna join it

Geez I'm really keeping fingers crossed there is no autofarm. I don't mind offline autofarm of course (the one where you have say 5 hours offline farm daily, just to create an incentive to log in every day if for nothing else), but the kind of autofarm where you basically have to keep the game open on extra tab is pure CANCER

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:05 am 
Forum Troll

Trustmebro wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

delay confirmed
autofarm confirmed

autofarm is dogshit and most probably i wont be playing the game because of that since it defeats the purpose of the game - to play it and enjoy it
you either play it either dont, wtf is this crypto mining logic doing in my mmorpg gameplay?

everything else about the game seems very good coming from closed beta testers comments but afk farming is just 2 trash

such a pity that the "massive l2 community" that will join is oldschool botters anyway ;/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 4:05 pm 
Duke

So it's 100% sure the autofarm is included? Well that's a bummer. But still, I will wait for the details, there is also a way to include it that's not complete garbage (i.e. the offline farm or autofarm only for some minor part of the game that's not vital for a progress, like fishing or some herb capturing and stuff). Nothing is lost until the game is relased :P

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next