Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:00 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:29 pm
Posts: 8
New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20.

https://l2borderland.online/
» Grand Opening 22 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC «

Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us!
At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project!


Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it!
XP: 20X
SP: 20X
ADENA: 8X
DROP: 8X (ONLY CHANCE)
SPOIL: 5X (ONLY CHANCE)
QUESTS: 3X

- L2OFF ADVEXT
- ACTIVE ANTICHEATER
- FIRST , SECOND JOB'S AND THIRD BY ADENAS
- OLIMPIADS (18:00 TO 00:00)
- HERO DAY 1 AND 15

- NO P2W DONATIONS
- PREMIUM ACCOUNT (150% XP/SP)
- AUTOFARM
- DRESSME
We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Prime» Craft-PvP x20.

WEB SITE: https://l2borderland.online/

DISCORD: https://discord.com/invite/RMxXhqS2VA


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:29 pm 
Knight

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 94
Going to check it out. Good luck with the premiere opening.

There are no rules posted in the rules section.

The 407 online users it shows for discord are not there. Only 1 bot is there.

Whats going on here?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:07 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:29 pm
Posts: 8
inkblot wrote:
Going to check it out. Good luck with the premiere opening.

There are no rules posted in the rules section.

The 407 online users it shows for discord are not there. Only 1 bot is there.

Whats going on here?


Rules have been added, discord for viewing will fix soon.

https://l2borderland.online/rules.html


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:57 pm 
Knight

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 94
dedei wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Going to check it out. Good luck with the premiere opening.

There are no rules posted in the rules section.

The 407 online users it shows for discord are not there. Only 1 bot is there.

Whats going on here?


Rules have been added, discord for viewing will fix soon.

https://l2borderland.online/rules.html


Thanx.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:11 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:29 pm
Posts: 8
inkblot wrote:
dedei wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Going to check it out. Good luck with the premiere opening.

There are no rules posted in the rules section.

The 407 online users it shows for discord are not there. Only 1 bot is there.

Whats going on here?


Rules have been added, discord for viewing will fix soon.

https://l2borderland.online/rules.html


Thanx.
:D

:D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Borderland Lineage 2 High Five Craft-PvP x20
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:35 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:29 pm
Posts: 8
Attention! Important ----> Our server has the new classic instances active, use teleport Instance zones Valakas, Antharas, Baium and Beleth


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy