Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:40 pm 
Vassal

Mp5 wrote:
By that logic ...

If you want to overhaul classes give higher chronicles a try. I don't have time to figure out what classes are useful after some admin *fixed* classes. Quality of gameplay improvements (shops, acutions, epic windows) are OK. I can read all that in 5 minutes in server features.

Fixing epic window didn't exactly help P2W. It helped EU casuals and nerfed SA and EU unemployed. On normal servers shifts in balance between sides usually sort themselves in days. In my eyes this ragequit after fixed epic window is just an excuse to quit server that no longer offers any progression for you and your friends. Completely normal for CPs after 3 months on low-rate IL server. You just want to leave a steaming pile of shit on your way out.

The numbers you mention are imho false. But Etina lost tons of players, thats undeniable.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:40 pm 
Vagabond

crossto wrote:
Mp5 wrote:
By that logic ...

If you want to overhaul classes give higher chronicles a try. I don't have time to figure out what classes are useful after some admin *fixed* classes. Quality of gameplay improvements (shops, acutions, epic windows) are OK. I can read all that in 5 minutes in server features.

Fixing epic window didn't exactly help P2W. It helped EU casuals and nerfed SA and EU unemployed. On normal servers shifts in balance between sides usually sort themselves in days. In my eyes this ragequit after fixed epic window is just an excuse to quit server that no longer offers any progression for you and your friends. Completely normal for CPs after 3 months on low-rate IL server. You just want to leave a steaming pile of shit on your way out.

The numbers you mention are imho false. But Etina lost tons of players, thats undeniable.

Are you actually saying that the 1400 players that leff were bored and they all just decided to leave at the same time because just because they were bored? Lol!!!

And im not making numbers up, 3 events ago Admin said 1800 something online, last week 1100 something online and yesterday only 400 something online. Those were the numbers announced by the admin on the last 3 events (every Saturday).

The diference between 1800 and 400 is 1400, meaning 1400 players left the server since he started making mistakes, thats a fact!

And there you go again with the casuals... i think you dont understand what casual means... casual players never even go to Epics because they dont even play enough time to be high level enough to go to Epics. And casual players usually are not even competitive, they just play a little bit solo or with friends for fun they dont care about being top clans/allies or having best castles or fighting over epics.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:04 pm 
Vagabond

Mp5 wrote:
crossto wrote:
I don't think it's news to anyone that a lot of players are heavily boxing on Etina. Casuals consider boxing cheating and are hungry for no-box. It can't be detected and can save you tons of time on PVE. It's not Etina problem, it's no-box servers problem. So it is what it is.

Admin is rather trigger-happy with the bans though. I was discussing x10 launch on discord. Admin is launching paralel Interlude servers (x10 3 months after x3) and increasing the money you can spend to boost your char (all Etinas are a bit p2w-ish). My suggestion that x10 will kill x3 and that he's asking for too much money for mid-rate quick fun resulted in perma ban on Discord.

Etina has good files. Decent pop when server launched (prob a lot less now but still workable). Server is extremely casual. On x3 (+premium) rates top cps needed 14 days for sub and 16 for noble. Antharas and Valakas will most likely never die.

Overall 4/10. With better admin and less money-hungry re-launches could be 6/10.

Our ally was the top ally on the clan ranking sytem with the top 3 castles and we still decided to leave. We are not casuals and we consider boxing cheating the same way we consider VIP/Premium giving XP boost pay to win.

Anyone can use advanced VPNs and advanced HWID spoofers to cheat the anti box system, that is super easy yes but you can still catch the boxers with active GMs ingame checking the characters that players report for boxing, something that the Admin refuses to do.

In this specific case everyone saw P2W boxing and a lot of people recorded it and the admin still refused to admit they dual box because he protects them. That caused a massive outrage on the player comunity, even bigger then when he changed the Epics time to a more favorable time for P2W clan to have number advantage.

And i agree the server had tons of potentional, good interface, good features, etc. Even with the massive lack of proper events and the unbalanced classes like Destro (should only be able to hit 3 mobs with pole while under the effect of Frenzy/Rage/Guts/Zealoth instead of all mobs), Warlord (should get the pvp skills like the long rage stun on second job and not third job, and very small AOE range and very small stun probablity on skills when it should be bigger/higher, Revival skill should be able to be used at 20% HP and not at 5%) and Spoiler (should have Sweep Festival), among other things in other classes, the server still had 2000+ players on the first weeks. On the second month it still had 1800+ players during the event.

The problem started when he tried to implement dual box after 2 months when what made people come to the server in the first place was the server being advertised as No Dual Box. That was the first huge mistake that cost him half the population instantly.

Then came the blatant help he was providing to P2W clan either by changing Epics to favor them or denying they were boxing, etc...

And now its the heavy censorship he started doing in discord acting like a dictator.

The result? Not even 500 players yesterday on event when 3 weeks ago it was 1800+.

The server died because of admin mistakes not because people got bored or because some other server opened. It was pure mistakes by the admin that ruined everything.

And he will keep losing more and more players until he admits he was wrong, tells the truth and apologizes.

The top ally who won 0 epics, pathetic. Kyara alliance trashbags. PVE ally who has 0 gamesense, server is empty because you are fkin cry babies who cant stand the game!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:37 am 
Vassal

this guy have closed like 2 o 3 servers if you keep playing here you are really retarded.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:40 am 
Elder

zero471 wrote:
this guy have closed like 2 o 3 servers if you keep playing here you are really retarded.

No need to pull out the tard word. Just because people play where you feel they should not is okay with me. It is their time they are wasting. Not yours. But name calling? That is just unfriendly.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:27 am 
Vagabond

zero471 wrote:

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Last edited by Mp5 on Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:28 am 
Vagabond

Amaral wrote:
The top ally who won 0 epics, pathetic. Kyara alliance trashbags. PVE ally who has 0 gamesense, server is empty because you are fkin cry babies who cant stand the game!

So much butthurt for not even being on the top 5 clans... go crying back to your castle... oh wait... you got none cause you suck at siege pvp ;)

Good news is finally you can get a proper castle now since no one is defending them :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:19 pm 
Duke

/offtopic deleted

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:29 am 
Vassal

I deleted my l2etina client. Can someone post TOD?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:49 am 
Elder

crossto wrote:
I deleted my l2etina client. Can someone post TOD?

I just tried getting it from their web site no luck. How the heck did you get it the first time?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:29 pm 
Forum Troll

Mp5 wrote:
Amaral wrote:

So much butthurt for not even being on the top 5 clans... go crying back to your castle... oh wait... you got none cause you suck at siege pvp ;)

Good news is finally you can get a proper castle now since no one is defending them :)

not like there were many defenders to the castles anyway... the server had 10 clans so it wasnt that hard to get in top 5 i guess

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:00 am 
Vagabond

Nice server, full corrupted :)
https://vimeo.com/783772209
https://streamable.com/qfmtgh

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:04 am 
Vagabond

Looks like theyre opening a new x4 on 10 february