Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:45 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2622
negr wrote:
whitey be maldin


Uhh what? Is that you, spoilez? :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:19 am 
Vagabond
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:40 am
Posts: 3
Server started perfectly and population is growing up.

Here is refferal link: https://account.l2etina.com/en/sign-up?referral=3229110
You will get bonus buff scrolls.

And if you need any in game help contact me.
My nickname: Daemondas
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/daemondas


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:42 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:43 pm
Posts: 46
Online counter where?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:12 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:01 pm
Posts: 33
Half server dual boxing.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:56 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Posts: 14
I started this sv 2 days ago and for low-rate server it offers comfortable start. Have plenty of adena from selling mats on the market, which seems to be very active.
I can also confirm there are dualboxers and administration should be more cautious especially with high levels who reroll new chars and drag sws+bd+se smh behind them. Always the same pattern where 1 guy jacked as fuck with top gear pulls half of the cata, starts killing the mobs, then obviously switches to another pc/window and drags 1-2 supports on autofollow towards his low lvl chars attacking spot.
There are also some toxic rerolling guys who pk you at the spawn of the zone to show you its theirs for aoe but population is sparce on starter levels and you can move to another location for farm.
Still there are some newcomers and players starting from scratch, even total nubs can get academy with CH buffs.
I notice there is very few buff sellers in MDT compared to last start. No competition - high prices of buffs. So is the server gameplay more clan/cp oriented now, or there is alot dualboxers?
I also notice last time I get a lot "I am not bot" checks and this time none.
Overall based on 2 days experience I recommend this server because alot of market activity, you can ez gear yourself, there is shadow D, ez to get academy and CH, still new peoples start and classic client is nice. Good for casual chill farm and more competitive play.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:54 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12803
this server is trash lolez
the discord channel has fake members cuz no way it has thousands of members but only a handful of ppl playing

i was just hanging in their discord cuz wanted to check the x10 launch and there was a guy asking for items from people who leave the x3, naturally some rant startedand it went smth like:
random begger:"give your items if u leave, server will be wiped soon anyway"
etina:"we dont wipe the server dont talk shit"
random begger:"how about last years failed launch?"

his post got deleted while i was laughing my ass off and the random dude isnt in the server anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:38 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Posts: 14
GoDs3nD wrote:
this server is trash lolez
the discord channel has fake members cuz no way it has thousands of members but only a handful of ppl playing

i was just hanging in their discord cuz wanted to check the x10 launch and there was a guy asking for items from people who leave the x3, naturally some rant startedand it went smth like:
random begger:"give your items if u leave, server will be wiped soon anyway"
etina:"we dont wipe the server dont talk shit"
random begger:"how about last years failed launch?"

his post got deleted while i was laughing my ass off and the random dude isnt in the server anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I can confirm this, i got banned from Discord just for saying the truth that the server lost 75% of the populationn on the past 3 weeks because of dualboxing and because of admin helping P2W clan.

Basically the vast majority of the clans left server after finding this out, specially this week when Wariat (leader of P2W) was caught triple boxing during his own livestream, everyone saw it, everyone recorded it and admin did nothing because he is their friend and helps them and does everything they want. That was the last straw for a lot of people thats why you see so many people droping items on MDT and leaving now. Today was an absolute drop fest at MDT.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:48 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12803
yep etina proved to be an absolute shitshow once more


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:30 pm 
Heir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:04 pm
Posts: 55
GoDs3nD wrote:
this server is trash lolez
the discord channel has fake members cuz no way it has thousands of members but only a handful of ppl playing

i was just hanging in their discord cuz wanted to check the x10 launch and there was a guy asking for items from people who leave the x3, naturally some rant startedand it went smth like:
random begger:"give your items if u leave, server will be wiped soon anyway"
etina:"we dont wipe the server dont talk shit"
random begger:"how about last years failed launch?"

his post got deleted while i was laughing my ass off and the random dude isnt in the server anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


why trash? becasue we ban ppl who flame in discord? there are clear server rules about this.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:30 pm 
Heir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:04 pm
Posts: 55
Mp5 wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
this server is trash lolez
the discord channel has fake members cuz no way it has thousands of members but only a handful of ppl playing

i was just hanging in their discord cuz wanted to check the x10 launch and there was a guy asking for items from people who leave the x3, naturally some rant startedand it went smth like:
random begger:"give your items if u leave, server will be wiped soon anyway"
etina:"we dont wipe the server dont talk shit"
random begger:"how about last years failed launch?"

his post got deleted while i was laughing my ass off and the random dude isnt in the server anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I can confirm this, i got banned from Discord just for saying the truth that the server lost 75% of the populationn on the past 3 weeks because of dualboxing and because of admin helping P2W clan.

Basically the vast majority of the clans left server after finding this out, specially this week when Wariat (leader of P2W) was caught triple boxing during his own livestream, everyone saw it, everyone recorded it and admin did nothing because he is their friend and helps them and does everything they want. That was the last straw for a lot of people thats why you see so many people droping items on MDT and leaving now. Today was an absolute drop fest at MDT.


Interesting story, nobody using triple box especially not a streamer.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:04 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Posts: 14
L2Etina wrote:
Mp5 wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
this server is trash lolez
the discord channel has fake members cuz no way it has thousands of members but only a handful of ppl playing

i was just hanging in their discord cuz wanted to check the x10 launch and there was a guy asking for items from people who leave the x3, naturally some rant startedand it went smth like:
random begger:"give your items if u leave, server will be wiped soon anyway"
etina:"we dont wipe the server dont talk shit"
random begger:"how about last years failed launch?"

his post got deleted while i was laughing my ass off and the random dude isnt in the server anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I can confirm this, i got banned from Discord just for saying the truth that the server lost 75% of the populationn on the past 3 weeks because of dualboxing and because of admin helping P2W clan.

Basically the vast majority of the clans left server after finding this out, specially this week when Wariat (leader of P2W) was caught triple boxing during his own livestream, everyone saw it, everyone recorded it and admin did nothing because he is their friend and helps them and does everything they want. That was the last straw for a lot of people thats why you see so many people droping items on MDT and leaving now. Today was an absolute drop fest at MDT.


Interesting story, nobody using triple box especially not a streamer.


Image

Yep interesting story... keep telling yourself that while everyone leaves the server.

Everyone saw it and you still keep lying to everyone and protecting them. You didnt learned your lesson when you adjusted the Epics time to help them so they could have more members online then the other clans. Its been mistake after mistake and lie after lie.

You nearly lost all players in less then 3 weeks because of dual box and because of helping P2W and you still keep the same speech trying to lie to everyone and trying to censor everyone on Discord that says anything about the server or P2W, even after everyone saw with their own eyes the proof. That just makes you lose even more players.

Yesterday you had less then 500 online on the event, next saturday will be less then 200.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:28 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 am
Posts: 32
I don't think it's news to anyone that a lot of players are heavily boxing on Etina. Casuals consider boxing cheating and are hungry for no-box. It can't be detected and can save you tons of time on PVE. It's not Etina problem, it's no-box servers problem. So it is what it is.

Admin is rather trigger-happy with the bans though. I was discussing x10 launch on discord. Admin is launching paralel Interlude servers (x10 3 months after x3) and increasing the money you can spend to boost your char (all Etinas are a bit p2w-ish). My suggestion that x10 will kill x3 and that he's asking for too much money for mid-rate quick fun resulted in perma ban on Discord.

Etina has good files. Decent pop when server launched (prob a lot less now but still workable). Server is extremely casual. On x3 (+premium) rates top cps needed 14 days for sub and 16 for noble. Antharas and Valakas will most likely never die.

Overall 4/10. With better admin and less money-hungry re-launches could be 6/10.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:26 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Posts: 14
crossto wrote:
I don't think it's news to anyone that a lot of players are heavily boxing on Etina. Casuals consider boxing cheating and are hungry for no-box. It can't be detected and can save you tons of time on PVE. It's not Etina problem, it's no-box servers problem. So it is what it is.

Admin is rather trigger-happy with the bans though. I was discussing x10 launch on discord. Admin is launching paralel Interlude servers (x10 3 months after x3) and increasing the money you can spend to boost your char (all Etinas are a bit p2w-ish). My suggestion that x10 will kill x3 and that he's asking for too much money for mid-rate quick fun resulted in perma ban on Discord.

Etina has good files. Decent pop when server launched (prob a lot less now but still workable). Server is extremely casual. On x3 (+premium) rates top cps needed 14 days for sub and 16 for noble. Antharas and Valakas will most likely never die.

Overall 4/10. With better admin and less money-hungry re-launches could be 6/10.


Our ally was the top ally on the clan ranking sytem with the top 3 castles and we still decided to leave. We are not casuals and we consider boxing cheating the same way we consider VIP/Premium giving XP boost pay to win.

Anyone can use advanced VPNs and advanced HWID spoofers to cheat the anti box system, that is super easy yes but you can still catch the boxers with active GMs ingame checking the characters that players report for boxing, something that the Admin refuses to do.

In this specific case everyone saw P2W boxing and a lot of people recorded it and the admin still refused to admit they dual box because he protects them. That caused a massive outrage on the player comunity, even bigger then when he changed the Epics time to a more favorable time for P2W clan to have number advantage.

And i agree the server had tons of potentional, good interface, good features, etc. Even with the massive lack of proper events and the unbalanced classes like Destro (should only be able to hit 3 mobs with pole while under the effect of Frenzy/Rage/Guts/Zealoth instead of all mobs), Warlord (should get the pvp skills like the long rage stun on second job and not third job, and very small AOE range and very small stun probablity on skills when it should be bigger/higher, Revival skill should be able to be used at 20% HP and not at 5%) and Spoiler (should have Sweep Festival), among other things in other classes, the server still had 2000+ players on the first weeks. On the second month it still had 1800+ players during the event.

The problem started when he tried to implement dual box after 2 months when what made people come to the server in the first place was the server being advertised as No Dual Box. That was the first huge mistake that cost him half the population instantly.

Then came the blatant help he was providing to P2W clan either by changing Epics to favor them or denying they were boxing, etc...

And now its the heavy censorship he started doing in discord acting like a dictator.

The result? Not even 500 players yesterday on event when 3 weeks ago it was 1800+.

The server died because of admin mistakes not because people got bored or because some other server opened. It was pure mistakes by the admin that ruined everything.

And he will keep losing more and more players until he admits he was wrong, tells the truth and apologizes.


Last edited by Mp5 on Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:04 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 am
Posts: 32
Mp5 wrote:
...

I played there for 4-5 weeks. I understood that boxing was semi-permitted. I saw both sides with obviously boxed supports on sub rbs. Are you trying to tell me those sws/bd/wc/wk chars at 3am that never moved were all active on your side and boxes on p2w?

Admin could easily watch top RBs and clean all 50-60 top players for boxing in first 3 weeks. I suspect the fact that those players probably together donated 1000+ EUR is the reason why he didnt do any of that. Therefore if you box out of sight of casuals and don't start drama you are OK.

Destro OP is not a bug. It's Interlude. Want balanced classes? Don't play Interlude.

Admin favoring one side against another is imho bullshit. Admin has one side, his own. Helping P2W goes against his bottom-line. Setting epic window is a feature of many interlude servers and makes a lot of sense. Any change will help someone more than others. Making grand conspiracy out of it looks stupid.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x3 Interlude on 16th of September
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:20 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Posts: 14
crossto wrote:
Mp5 wrote:
...

I played there for 4-5 weeks. I understood that boxing was semi-permitted. I saw both sides with obviously boxed supports on sub rbs. Are you trying to tell me those sws/bd/wc/wk chars at 3am that never moved were all active on your side and boxes on p2w?

Admin could easily watch top RBs and clean all 50-60 top players for boxing in first 3 weeks. I suspect the fact that those players probably together donated 1000+ EUR is the reason why he didnt do any of that. Therefore if you box out of sight of casuals and don't start drama you are OK.

Destro OP is not a bug. It's Interlude. Want balanced classes? Don't play Interlude.

Admin favoring one side against another is imho bullshit. Admin has one side, his own. Helping P2W goes against his bottom-line. Setting epic window is a feature of many interlude servers and makes a lot of sense. Any change will help someone more than others. Making grand conspiracy out of it looks stupid.


By that logic he should use the old official Interlude files with the horrible interface and graphics and get rid of half the custom things he has like the advanced item search and so on because that is what Interlude is.. and you contradict yourself because you talk about this being Interlude when it comes to class balance but then you say Epics on fixed time make sense when on Interlude Epics are not on fixed time. And again by your logic a lot of Interlude servers nerf pole on Destro and buff Warlord because Warlord should be the best class with pole, so why Etina didnt do it like the others did? The other Interlude servers also make spoilers have Sweep Festival so why Etina doesnt do the same?

Custom changes should be made to improve the game, i think we can all agree on that, for example everyone will say that the advanced item search feature Etina implemented was the most usefull thing ever. Those custom changes should apply to everything including class balance. For example on Interlude wolfs dont evolve to great wolfs but if you ask the players the vast majority would probably say they would like Wolf evolution to Great Wolf on Interlude.

But the moment you make a decision to make a change that will benefit only one specific clan over all the other clans on the server because at that time they can have a lot of members online, even when the vast majorities of clans are begging you not to do it because they cant have enough members online at that time (some even because of timezone) and you still do it anyway dont tell me that is not helping that clan. Same with the dual boxing everyone reporting them and they dont get banned.

The numbers speak for themselfs, the majority of the 1400 players that left will disagree with your logic of conspiracy im sorry.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy