Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF] L2ElmoreLab - C1-C5 x1 - START 01.10.2022
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:48 pm 
Vassal

The developers of one of the better and more stable low rate servers of recent times, ElmoreLab, will start on October 1st with the new x1 server.

It is worth noting here that the current x3 server is working stably without wipe for 2 years and keeps online at 1000+.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/buVDUTcb
WWW: https://elmorelab.com/

Main characteristics:
Concept: Progressive chronicles from C1 to C5
Restrictions: 1 window per person (the number of devices does not matter)
Rates: x1 for everything

Server Features:
- CH 2.0
- Offtrade zones
- Voting system
- System for obtaining a buff for solo players
- Modified freight (transfer between characters)
- "Fair Game" program

Donation:
- 1st profession
- 2nd profession
- Service donation (nickname change, appearance change, recommendations, character deletion, etc.)
- Class change (including first class)
- Sponsorship system

Stages of development:
C1 - 4-5 months
C2 - 5-6 months
C3 - 5-7 months
C4 - 8-11 months
C5 - indefinitely

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2ElmoreLab - C1-C5 x1 - START 01.10.2022
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 am 
Duke

Quite courageous to open a new, virtually same settings server... Might very well end up just splitting the community in two and thus causing more harm than good.

Best of luck though, ElmoreLab has been one of the most respectable servers in recent years, so keeping fingers crossed they know what they are doing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:10 pm 
Baron

Herlitz wrote:
Quite courageous to open a new, virtually same settings server... Might very well end up just splitting the community in two and thus causing more harm than good.

+1

If I was them I would open a new one x1 with the same old settings with 1+1 clients but only when the current x3 would be wiped.
All the servers who got multiple rates opened they have their community splitted,so instead of having a server with 3-4k online they got multiple ones with 1k each

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:11 pm 
Vagabond

Very brave to setup a server with almost identical parameters... Could cause more harm than good by dividing the community.

ElmoreLab has been one of the most reputable servers in recent years, so fingers crossed.
geometry dash 

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:46 pm 
Elder

ElmoreLab is probably the best server atm except for it being so Russian heavy. I wish this new server would be more English speaking focused, but nah it's still just Russia first. Sadly there isn't proper community around to make good servers any more :( It would require some admin to have balls to IP block certain countries.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:46 am 
Duke

Trustmebro wrote:
ElmoreLab is probably the best server atm except for it being so Russian heavy. I wish this new server would be more English speaking focused, but nah it's still just Russia first. Sadly there isn't proper community around to make good servers any more :( It would require some admin to have balls to IP block certain countries.

You mean IP blocking Russian players? lol :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:53 am 
Baron

without russians players you would have 500 online

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:01 am 
Elder

Kush wrote:

500 online without Russians would be better than any number with Russians tbh

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:35 pm 
Duke

Trustmebro wrote:
Kush wrote:

I've played on Asterios before which is 99% Russian 1% English and had no problems, you just need to find ppl you play with and it's fine (it helps to know how basic words and abbrevations like WTB or 'LF healer' or are written in Russian for easier interaction with them). But in each case banning Russian IPs is never going to happen, they are not going to cut a significant part of the playerbase just because minority does not want to play with them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:41 pm 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
Trustmebro wrote:
Kush wrote:

I've played on Asterios before which is 99% Russian 1% English and had no problems, you just need to find ppl you play with and it's fine (it helps to know how basic words and abbrevations like WTB or 'LF healer' or are written in Russian for easier interaction with them). But in each case banning Russian IPs is never going to happen, they are not going to cut a significant part of the playerbase just because minority does not want to play with them.

Well you don't need to cut them out, but enforcing English usage and making the server actually English speaking. The problem with a server like ElmoreLab that's pretty much a Russian server, when you log in and see general chat full of Russian, you pretty much just make people quit the game. It's very hard to build an English community on these servers when Russians are so rude and spammy.

But yeah this server is going to be a Russian server, so obviously it won't matter. Just going to wait for someone to make an English server, which probably won't ever happen but that's fine :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:55 am 
Marquis

Trustmebro wrote:
Kush wrote:

Game would be dead 10 years ago if not the Russians bro.

I hope this server brings reborn down. Its time for ppl to realize they dont play lineage 2 there. The worst java ever existed. Mobs AI+base stats basically not from Lineage 2. Destro solo golkonda with CH buffs + songs and doing trains on Magma drakes with same buffs :D . Random mage pt 60 lvl doing 20 kariks on single train w/o even 1 stun :D . ALL C5+ locations wrong/missing drops and mobs from minecraft.

Looking foward for the server. I hope ill have more time when it opens. Played on the c2/c3 there and i had the most fun ever of me playing lineage 2 all those years. This time server will come with full features aswell. Keep me in mind C1/C3 x1 is WAY harder then Interlude x1. Less drops/adena/xp in general, less or no raids and no shadow items (shouldnt exist anyway).And most important - no soft.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:17 pm 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:
Trustmebro wrote:
Kush wrote:

Game would be dead 10 years ago if not the Russians bro.

I hope this server brings reborn down. It's time for ppl to realize they don't play lineage 2 there.

It would be better off dead than playing with these Russians.

Also, it won't bring reborn down. Reborn files might be shit, but it's only actually International server where English is the main language. ElmoreLab is a Russian server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:55 pm 
Baron

Elmorelab had many english players but they left.EU players are not like russians,they get bored fast and they cannot play as much as russians.A russian can fuck up your whole day if he wants but an english one never.On elmorelab is full of nightmare players who got too much free time.There are shitbuffers/grieffers who do this all day everyday and they enjoy it,making others leave.EU community is more based on having fun,they respect the game,play more fairful.On EU servers people fight for spots pvping/pking while on Elmorelab they shitbuff/make you die to pick your items.If you check out the streamers from Elmorelab there is only russians left,not a single english one left.
The story will repeat on x1. Many will join but few will remain especially because its without boxes wich is crucial for lower Chronicles.Its infinite harder on lower chronicles than on interlude with 1 client.When the "opening hype" will be gone most of the people will leave.Elmorelab will have a great succes only when they will reopen a new one but with 1+1 and close the old one

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:21 pm 
Elder

Kush wrote:
Elmorelab had many english players but they left.EU players are not like russians,they get bored fast and they cannot play as much as russians.A russian can fuck up your whole day if he wants but an english one never.On elmorelab is full of nightmare players who got too much free time.There are shitbuffers/grieffers who do this all day everyday and they enjoy it,making others leave.EU community is more based on having fun,they respect the game,play more fairful.On EU servers people fight for spots pvping/pking while on Elmorelab they shitbuff/make you die to pick your items.If you check out the streamers from Elmorelab there is only russians left,not a single english one left.
The story will repeat on x1. Many will join but few will remain especially because its without boxes wich is crucial for lower Chronicles.Its infinite harder on lower chronicles than on interlude with 1 client.When the "opening hype" will be gone most of the people will leave.Elmorelab will have a great succes only when they will reopen a new one but with 1+1 and close the old one

Pretty good write-up on the Russian clowns. I mean the 3x started as 1 client server, but it didn't work, so they did a community vote and changed it to 1+1. I have a feeling that's going to happen with the 1x too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:25 pm 
Vagabond

Not really true, the x3 started as whatever-you-want clients. I am sure because I played almost from start with 1+3 boxes. After that they changed to 1+1.The rest is debatable, for example, Reborn is not a Russian server for Russians

OfflineProfile