Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:01 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 am
Posts: 9
Server type:

✔Lineage II: Scions of Destiny: C4
✔L2OFF PTS Files


Server rates:

✔EXP: 35x
✔SP: 100x
✔DROP: 5x
✔SPOIL: 5x
✔ADENA: 60x




Official features:

✔All areas working,
✔All skills working,
✔Geodata working,
✔Clan system working,
✔Castle sieges working,
✔Clan Hall sieges working,
✔24 buff slots,
✔10 Debuff slots


Unique features:
✔Crafting custom gear
✔Valley of Saints ( Party area )
✔Retail Leveling zones ( boosted xp )
✔Spawn protection
✔NPC Buffers - 1h buffs, ( COV/POF/POW ) are excluded from buffers and they are retail!
✔AIO buffers - 1 Hour Buffs
✔Global Gatekeeper
✔Auto learn skills
✔Anti Buff Shield (toggle skill that blocks all unwanted buffs),
✔Goddard as Main Town
✔Class Changer
✔Titanium Armor / Revenge Armor
✔Olympiad armors / weapons
✔Epic weapons
✔Dusk Shield
✔Custom Token system
✔Castle skills
✔Hero Tournament (Monthly):
✔Special olympiad system
✔Class Balance
✔Customized Clan Skill System
✔Customized Subclass and Nobless System

Website: http://www.l2revengeserver.com NO ETA for the opening, its in BETA Phase


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:12 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4871
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
C4 midrate, interesting. Don't really dig the custom stuff though. Haven't played something like this since the L2Gold days.

_________________
Quote:
What off platform you dog? Off platform hasn't been a thing in years this game is only playable using Java and if you believe otherwise you're too stupid because every server you played has been Java

fosho!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:36 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2493
I don't dig the adena-to-exp rates tbh. 200x means adena will most likely become trash that you can only buy shots for, but anything of actual value will be bartered. RIP economy.

Still, as Ica said, nice to see something different for a change. Best of luck!

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:40 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12709
nice to see mid rate c4 as guys said but this was not thought well

adena rate is trash, obviously u have no idea of game and economy balance

Quote:
✔NPC Buffers - 1h buffs, ( COV/POF/POW ) are excluded from buffers and they are retail!
✔AIO buffers - 1 Hour Buffs

what does this even mean?

Quote:
✔Titanium Armor / Revenge Armor
✔Olympiad armors / weapons
✔Epic weapons.............

total garbage, only brazilians who dont even speak english and spam in chat jajajaja and russkies like this kind of trash custom items with "FULL BALANCE!".. yeah right


Quote:
✔Class Balance

what? how did u balance stuff?

Quote:
✔Customized Clan Skill System

im sure u are alot smarter than ncsoft and u have put alot more thought on it but please do share what kind of customizations?

so basically take off files, butcher it, launch a server that gets shut down after 2 weeks, wonder why your awesome idea didnt work out, repeat, profit


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:55 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2493
GS once again to spill the harsh truths... tbh I never really understood those crazy adena rates. I mean, what is supposed to be the advantage of this? If the only purpose is to let people buy the basic equip from store/GM shop easily on the first day... Why not just make that basic equip cheaper? Then put something valuable and expensive into the same GM shop so that everyone needs the adena, and then boom, you have a functional adena based economy running, not a rocket science.

btw. @Icarus I had a dream couple of days ago that as I was banhammering spambots I accidentally banhammered you as well, so if this happens then I'm sorry, it was NOT intentional :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:49 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4871
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Herlitz wrote:
btw. @Icarus I had a dream couple of days ago that as I was banhammering spambots I accidentally banhammered you as well, so if this happens then I'm sorry, it was NOT intentional :mrgreen:

Hahahah what haven't noticed. Well at least my posts are still here lmao.

_________________
Quote:
What off platform you dog? Off platform hasn't been a thing in years this game is only playable using Java and if you believe otherwise you're too stupid because every server you played has been Java

fosho!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:23 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2493
Icarus wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
btw. @Icarus I had a dream couple of days ago that as I was banhammering spambots I accidentally banhammered you as well, so if this happens then I'm sorry, it was NOT intentional :mrgreen:

Hahahah what haven't noticed. Well at least my posts are still here lmao.


Hah nah I meant it only happened in my dream, I didn't expect it would materialize into real world, though banhammering people from my dream would be kinda convenient :mrgreen: I was banhammering the spambots and at one point it like "autocorrected" the spammer's nickname to yours or something :P Still I double check now to make sure :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:55 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 am
Posts: 9
Hello, the adena rate is not as you think it is , my apologies the adena rate is x60 i forgot to change that before the advertisment.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:50 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4871
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Herlitz wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
btw. @Icarus I had a dream couple of days ago that as I was banhammering spambots I accidentally banhammered you as well, so if this happens then I'm sorry, it was NOT intentional :mrgreen:

Hahahah what haven't noticed. Well at least my posts are still here lmao.


Hah nah I meant it only happened in my dream, I didn't expect it would materialize into real world, though banhammering people from my dream would be kinda convenient :mrgreen: I was banhammering the spambots and at one point it like "autocorrected" the spammer's nickname to yours or something :P Still I double check now to make sure :mrgreen:

Ah shit I read like a monkey, my bad.
Still funny tho lol.

_________________
Quote:
What off platform you dog? Off platform hasn't been a thing in years this game is only playable using Java and if you believe otherwise you're too stupid because every server you played has been Java

fosho!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 am
Posts: 9
GoDs3nD wrote:
nice to see mid rate c4 as guys said but this was not thought well

adena rate is trash, obviously u have no idea of game and economy balance

Quote:
✔NPC Buffers - 1h buffs, ( COV/POF/POW ) are excluded from buffers and they are retail!
✔AIO buffers - 1 Hour Buffs

what does this even mean?

Quote:
✔Titanium Armor / Revenge Armor
✔Olympiad armors / weapons
✔Epic weapons.............

total garbage, only brazilians who dont even speak english and spam in chat jajajaja and russkies like this kind of trash custom items with "FULL BALANCE!".. yeah right


Quote:
✔Class Balance

what? how did u balance stuff?

Quote:
✔Customized Clan Skill System

im sure u are alot smarter than ncsoft and u have put alot more thought on it but please do share what kind of customizations?

so basically take off files, butcher it, launch a server that gets shut down after 2 weeks, wonder why your awesome idea didnt work out, repeat, profit

Hello Mr.
We are not forcing you to join nor we posted the server for opinion
But all accepted.
Thanks for your reply have a nice day

Friendly tip. You do not have to be so aggresive as its a discuss section not a judge. Give a try to us maybe you will change your mind


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:20 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2493
Hypest wrote:
Hello, the adena rate is not as you think it is , my apologies the adena rate is x60 i forgot to change that before the advertisment.


I edited it in your first post as well. Though I'm not sure if it will really save the day, 60x is still quite a lot. Especially on C4, where the adena limit is stuck at 2kkk (the 2,147...).

But either way, good luck with the server :wink:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:11 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 am
Posts: 9
Regarding armors

its not that you upgrade

Revenge is like full offensive no defense
tit balanced
epic defense/attack speed but less damage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:00 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2493
Hypest wrote:
Regarding armors

its not that you upgrade

Revenge is like full offensive no defense
tit balanced
epic defense/attack speed but less damage


Didn't find any info on your website but are these custom textures or are they revamped normal armors like Draco/IC etc.? Personally I don't mind the custom weps/armors as long as the admins are actively adjusting them to balance the gameplay, but the custom textures are the worst

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:12 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12709
Hypest wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
nice to see mid rate c4 as guys said but this was not thought well

adena rate is trash, obviously u have no idea of game and economy balance

Quote:
✔NPC Buffers - 1h buffs, ( COV/POF/POW ) are excluded from buffers and they are retail!
✔AIO buffers - 1 Hour Buffs

what does this even mean?

Quote:
✔Titanium Armor / Revenge Armor
✔Olympiad armors / weapons
✔Epic weapons.............

total garbage, only brazilians who dont even speak english and spam in chat jajajaja and russkies like this kind of trash custom items with "FULL BALANCE!".. yeah right


Quote:
✔Class Balance

what? how did u balance stuff?

Quote:
✔Customized Clan Skill System

im sure u are alot smarter than ncsoft and u have put alot more thought on it but please do share what kind of customizations?

so basically take off files, butcher it, launch a server that gets shut down after 2 weeks, wonder why your awesome idea didnt work out, repeat, profit

Hello Mr.
We are not forcing you to join nor we posted the server for opinion
But all accepted.
Thanks for your reply have a nice day

Friendly tip. You do not have to be so aggresive as its a discuss section not a judge. Give a try to us maybe you will change your mind

are u stupid?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Lineage2 Revenge C4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:02 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 am
Posts: 9
Herlitz wrote:
Hypest wrote:
Regarding armors

its not that you upgrade

Revenge is like full offensive no defense
tit balanced
epic defense/attack speed but less damage


Didn't find any info on your website but are these custom textures or are they revamped normal armors like Draco/IC etc.? Personally I don't mind the custom weps/armors as long as the admins are actively adjusting them to balance the gameplay, but the custom textures are the worst

Revenge = clan oath
Titaniun = apella
EPIC = Dynasty


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy