Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Valkyrie -C4- -X1- START 02/12/2021
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:25 am 
Count

Quote:
i would love to chill and role-play on a c4 server if it had some acceptable rates like x5-x7 and potentially no dualbox or 1+1
it has been many years but i hope all remember that c3-c4 era was a hardcore grind setup so definitely wouldnt be looking to spend weeks before i reach c grade unbuffed or just dragging 321312 boxes, that would not be fun time spent onine at all

what is wrong with 1 x ? are u in a hurry somewhere? too much coffee? too much sugar? too less calm?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm 
Forum Troll

spoilez wrote:
Quote:
i would love to chill and role-play on a c4 server if it had some acceptable rates like x5-x7 and potentially no dualbox or 1+1
it has been many years but i hope all remember that c3-c4 era was a hardcore grind setup so definitely wouldnt be looking to spend weeks before i reach c grade unbuffed or just dragging 321312 boxes, that would not be fun time spent onine at all

what is wrong with 1 x ? are u in a hurry somewhere? too much coffee? too much sugar? too less calm?

no its just boring
i have rerolled that content a hundred times and i dont feel like pveing the same things the same old ways anymore
the core fans of l2 are not teenagers anymore, we have to wake up early, do groceries, pay bills, some of us even have partners and we like to spend time with them too. you cant be stuck forever in the same loop man

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:38 pm 
Count

Quote:
no its just boring
i have rerolled that content a hundred times and i dont feel like pveing the same things the same old ways anymore
the core fans of l2 are not teenagers anymore, we have to wake up early, do groceries, pay bills, some of us even have partners and we like to spend time with them too. you cant be stuck forever in the same loop man

i think i know what is wrong man, l2 is the problem :DDDD, try another gameee like wow

me for example i'm trying wow and is amazing much more relaxing and not boring than l2

what u think? i mean just change the game if u played it for years and years, no? :DDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:47 am 
Baron

GoDs3nD wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Quote:

no its just boring
I dont really understand what you mean, so you rolled 1-40 content 100 times , how much times you rolled 40-80? It's the same shit . Any content can be fun tbh and personally i like the 1-40 part. We all skipped this part many times by playing higher rates didnt we? Decided to try this server to feel it again :) , not many players here , but server seem to be going in the right direction and admin is active and responsive.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 pm 
Forum Troll

ive done all the game content 1-80 and on low rates so no thanks, there are far better single player rpgs than playing l2 on an empty x1 server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:16 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
ive done all the game content 1-80 and on low rates so no thanks, there are far better single player rpgs than playing l2 on an empty x1 server

weakling :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:30 pm 
Baron

Well with upgrades to c5 coming soon on other projects, this one might very well be the only x1 c4 we will have left. Still fresh , join.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:09 pm 
Baron

Well , server still needs people , otherwise is ok.
Not sure what it takes to populate this type of servers nowdays.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:51 am 
Vagabond

looks good
is it crowded enough?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:15 am 
Baron

AANBRED wrote:
looks good
is it crowded enough?
Not enough unfortunately , but im giving it a try , hopefuly in time there will be.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:59 pm 
Vassal

I was surprised that the server is of the decent quality.
The only drawback is the online which is still low, but I believe in the future it will change.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:43 pm 
Baron

Regor wrote:
The only drawback is the online which is still low, but I believe in the future it will change.
Most people just log , check population and leave if server doesnt have 500+ , thats a mentality in l2 community , rarely they give a chance for such servers to grow. Can only hope for the best.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:21 pm 
Count

HellItsAboutTime wrote:
Regor wrote:
Most people just log , check population and leave if server doesnt have 500+ , thats a mentality in l2 community , rarely they give a chance for such servers to grow. Can only hope for the best.

hell wtf man i thought u play on firebird?

what happened, did the bird finally caught fire and reborned from the ashes??

i did not see u up-ing ur server any more, never thought i would see that day

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:01 am 
Duke

HellItsAboutTime wrote:
Regor wrote:

Well if you're gonna sink so much time into a 1x server you want a healthy population, else by the time you reach endgame content the server might die out. 500 is an okay population but doesn't exactly inspire long-term confidence.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:04 pm 
Baron

spoilez wrote:
HellItsAboutTime wrote:
Regor wrote:

hell wtf man i thought u play on firebird?

what happened, did the bird finally caught fire and reborned from the ashes??

i did not see u up-ing ur server any more, never thought i would see that day
Hi , firebird is not my server. Unfortunately for me , its going c5 , therefor i stopped.

Icarus wrote:
HellItsAboutTime wrote:
Regor wrote:

Well if you're gonna sink so much time into a 1x server you want a healthy population, else by the time you reach endgame content the server might die out. 500 is an okay population but doesn't exactly inspire long-term confidence.
Well , yes and no.
First off , lets begin with that you dont really need much ppl for a healthy c4 server.
Secondly , i dont know of many x1 servers (EU-orientated) there are a few , all of them online from many years and still running , while pretty much all "top' servers with thousands of online close on a daily basis.So the inspiration or "hype" servers just turn out to be a grand dissapointment , because someone decided to make it a buisiness wich after a few months runs dry. (There are some exceptions ofc)
Well , in reality people seem to prefer to give a chance to bugged java servers with big population , just to leave in a few months and then do it all over again. While in that time im still having fun with a few friends in a low population server.
The sad thing is , there are less and less ppl who play l2 for real fun and you can find them mostly in servers like valkyrie.Hype servers usually have toxic communities with never ending crying (no offense) but those are not playing for fun.
Unfortunately thats whats left of our beloved l2 community.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next