Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual B
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:49 am 
Elder

Im laughing a lot on the guys that were bashing all day l2java and C4 ext to interlude servers, well they are running and making profits and evo... evo just doesnt exist anymore.

Btw the server was gonna be a clown fiesta with the cash shop mounts on a interlude server, i wish you good luck if you appear in 2 months with a new name

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:58 am 
Vagabond

lul imagine to spend 600€ on the corefiles + AWS + hosting, and throw everything in to the toilet, just another project where 1 or 2 guys wants to make money with a server but they realize their 3 month summer programming class isnt enough

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:21 pm 
Forum Troll

@admins trying to make money:
cmon guys if they wanted to make money they would go for different donations
dont be too harsh, they were enthusiastic

quick calculation-->if u sell 2nd class transfer (if u do it urself 3 in 1 - about 3-4,5 hrs, if u do quests 1 buy 1 about 6-8 hrs) for just 3 eur(each mark 1 eur LOL) and u have 600 players online at start u will make in the first 48 hours of launch in worst case about 600 eur
this means only 30% of the population would donate

my brave estimate is u would make minimum 1000 eur cuz thats pay for convenience most players would be keen to go for

even further if i wanted to make money from the server i would also sell 1st class for 2 eur so for the
lazy ones 5 eur package would get them both quests.
this amount is about 2 times less than the average microtransaction value in gaming apps, make the conclusions urself

did i miss in the donations list such feature cuz i didnt see it?
if they wanted to make more money this is ez cash and its so obvious

honestly even now as i think of it it was alot smarter to introduce this profit model instead of mounts, its seems less disruptive

agree with korvan again

PS:
i want to see objectiveguy's face now :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:34 pm 
Vassal

Korvan wrote:
Im laughing a lot on the guys that were bashing all day l2java and C4 ext to interlude servers, well they are running and making profits and evo... evo just doesnt exist anymore.

Btw the server was gonna be a clown fiesta with the cash shop mounts on a interlude server, i wish you good luck if you appear in 2 months with a new name

First or all, I haven't seen such a baboon as you. And I am still bashing l2java, but I have nothing against C4 ext.

I've posted to you before that players would have been able to acquire mounts via loaylty points, like doing quests and stuff during beta. WHERE IS THE PROBLEM OF HAVING CASH MOUNT WHEN YOU CAN GET IT WITHOUT PAYING REAL MONEY? But as I can see you don't read messages, so I shouldn't bother myself explaining to you.

Quote:
lul imagine to spend 600€ on the corefiles + AWS + hosting, and throw everything in to the toilet, just another project where 1 or 2 guys wants to make money with a server but they realize their 3 month summer programming class isnt enough

In my opinion, if they wanted just to make money, they would have fixed some minor problems and opened the server to grab as many donations as soon as possible. But they didn't and that say a lot.

As for their programming skills, I can't say how good are they and what problems they have encountered, but you my friend, it seems you know better than anyone else.

It's sad to see such project with great team getting postponed. Let's hope similar server will come up soon.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:53 pm 
Vagabond

It's normal for people to be upset, and I'm not going to argue. We don't have anything to hide, and we never did throughout the project.

Donation, money, it was never our immediate goal. When de decided to remove boosts and VIPs altogether, we knew it would take at least one year to pay off, and we were okay. And the mounts, we tested them on the Beta but we would still decide whether or not they would be implemented.

And about the server, we choose the one we thought was best because any normal Interlude server (l2j or based on c4 off files) will die. After all, they only support the Interlude client, which is dated and doesn't perform well in new hardware. It's not any news. Any server will have to deal with this problem if they want to run Interlude. We choose the h5 downgraded as an attempt to innovate.

Not everyone is bad and is trying to take your money. As mentioned here, we would've opened a mid-rate and sell any stuff if it was about money.
That's not what we believe, and we tried to build something that we were proud of, and we worked for months before opening the Beta, we fixed a lot of things, and it consumed us a lot. And I agree, maybe we are naive, and we just realised it during the Beta. But there are moments that you have to decide before you impact people, and we decided to not move forwards due to the effort necessary.

http://lineage2evo.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:00 pm 
Forum Troll

Netto# wrote:
It's normal for people to be upset, and I'm not going to argue. We don't have anything to hide, and we never did throughout the project.

Donation, money, it was never our immediate goal. When de decided to remove boosts and VIPs altogether, we knew it would take at least one year to pay off, and we were okay. And the mounts, we tested them on the Beta but we would still decide whether or not they would be implemented.

And about the server, we choose the one we thought was best because any normal Interlude server (l2j or based on c4 off files) will die. After all, they only support the Interlude client, which is dated and doesn't perform well in new hardware. It's not any news. Any server will have to deal with this problem if they want to run Interlude. We choose the h5 downgraded as an attempt to innovate.

Not everyone is bad and is trying to take your money. As mentioned here, we would've opened a mid-rate and sell any stuff if it was about money.
That's not what we believe, and we tried to build something that we were proud of, and we worked for months before opening the Beta, we fixed a lot of things, and it consumed us a lot. And I agree, maybe we are naive, and we just realised it during the Beta. But there are moments that you have to decide before you impact people, and we decided to not move forwards due to the effort necessary.

cheers man!
dont hesitate - launch that midrate server:)

i swear if the server files are okay, the setup is RP based, and its not p2w/p2p donations noone would ever care that u r using old IL client
it doesnt perform well indeed but i can run 5-6 boxes on my laptop anyway so not a big problem
ye its not shiny like future chronicles but who cares :D we dont join x2 l2off no dualbox server for the good looking interface :D we join for the nostalgia and role playing aspect and proper gameplay (lol pulling trains in l2j :D) ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:07 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
Netto# wrote:

cheers man!

i swear if the server files are okay, the setup is RP based, and its not p2w/p2p donations noone would ever care that u r using old IL client
it doesnt perform well indeed but i can run 5-6 boxes on my laptop anyway so not a big problem
ye its not shiny like future chronicles but who cares :D we dont join x2 l2off no dualbox server for the good looking interface :D we join for the nostalgia and role playing aspect and proper gameplay (lol pulling trains in l2j :D) ;)

shut your mouth onichan annoying asshole russian, they are not going to open any fun server for you so gtfo here and find a new server to try to implant your high rate mentality shit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:13 pm 
Vagabond

https://www.l2unchained.net/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:15 am 
Vassal

schlins wrote:

Unchained one of the worst low rate servers. Files are crap. Just logged in to check online - 34 people. After 3 weeks online the population went down and it says a lot about the server.

By the way, not nice to spam your server on other server's post, but probably people who play unchained are like that. You forgot to eat your today's crayons.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:32 am 
Vassal

Sonozaky wrote:
Unchained one of the worst low rate servers. Files are crap. Just logged in to check online - 34 people. After 3 weeks online the population went down and it says a lot about the server.

Lol, an account made just to promote a server and discredit anything else out there is definitely a reliable source of information.

Sure, in a week day at midnight the population will be low, what do you expect? The server wasn't put for a rat race and we don't have people playing 24/7.

You got no idea about server's population. Do you maintain a spreadsheet with online's average? I don't think so.
Also without backing up your 'files are crap', you and your opinion is worth less than sand on a desert. I would love you to be more productive and actually point out what is so crappy about them that makes it unplayable. But wait, you can't, as you got no idea whatsoever about anything and i'm sure you won't bother to prove me wrong.

Now, don't want to post in other server's topics with an intention of promotion, but i guess there is no l2evo anymore, so does it really matter? They couldn't handle the pressure, the effort and didn't even realize they can't stand up to the task that they planned.

On the other hand, even if we got bugs on our server (i said it multiple times and i'll say it again, we are not buying any files from russians and are fixing everything ourselves), we put time and effort on top of our skills to fix them. We actually turned 'crap files' that we had before starting into something very much playable and will continue to work on improving those for the upcoming months.

And you? You are a complete random with no background and nothing to support your claims so please spare me your nonsense.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:18 pm 
Forum Troll

Korvan wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Netto# wrote:

cheers man!

shut your mouth onichan annoying asshole russian, they are not going to open any fun server for you so gtfo here and find a new server to try to implant your high rate mentality shit

what the fuck are u talking about :D u have serious mental issues u dumb degraded kid

and seriously stop the adderall

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:53 pm 
Vagabond

Sonozaky wrote:
schlins wrote:

By the way, not nice to spam your server on other server's post, but probably people who play unchained are like that. You forgot to eat your today's crayons.

Holy shit, your really salty dude.

And it seems like you really have no idea what you are talking about. i played on dozens of servers over the last decade and Unchained is the best Interlude server i played so far.

Yeah population might be a bit low atm, but the server and the admins are top.

But to be honest, i prefer lower pop and not having people like you there.

Community is nice, Server is very good and admins are the best ive seen so far.

Thx Syrus !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:02 pm 
Forum Troll

about l2 unchained
its super customized - some stuff is hardcoded in the client and they cant fix it,theres a ton of custom code they have applied on different buggy parts of the free l2j build which causes issues in other aspects of the game
its pretty much guesswork fixing

admin Syrus has made terrible impression with his comments on other serverspreviously and is a very lame dude (im sure his girlfriend ,IF he has any, cheats on him big time),

example: shift+click for target and shift+click for drop menu were interfering
after ppl started complaining that they cannot open shift+click spoil info to see what type of mob they have spawned in beast farm, the admin said "yeah man its simple, run back and while running click on him, you cant see the drop/spoil list from close range" topkek, if this guy is a developer i dont want to look at his code

theres some custom shit going on with wolves whereas they are considered as separate party members and gimp everybodys exp, not just their master's and there are reports it overlevels and the owner of the pet cant actually use it for example to spoil mobs:D
i wonder, does this mean that party of 5 ppl whith wolves spawned will get exp as if there were 10 ppl in the pt?:D

heres some more bug reports:
even if u are away from ur party members u get 0 exp if they outlevel u :D

Quote:
Fausto — Yesterday at 23:05
@Syrus (Atlanta) hi! an academy was in party with us ("high lvl") in two differents places just for chat, when he goes back to CH and was with us and come bakc to hes lvl spot, the exp he was receiving was 0 (he was alone, in party but in two different places)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:28 pm 
Vagabond

GoDs3nD wrote:
theres some custom shit going on with wolves whereas they are considered as separate party members and gimp everybodys exp, not just their master's and there are reports it overlevels and the owner of the pet cant actually use it for example to spoil mobs:D

Don't twist my words, you shitty stalker, if you don't even understand what I was saying. There's nothing wrong with spoiling with the higher lvl pet. I meant situation when I want to spoil low lvl mobs that are still in range for me, but too low for pet already.

Just go simp on this non-existent server and stop stalking the discord of the server you despise just to pull people's words out of context.

If you don't like it so much, why do you even care? Leave it alone and stop reading every chat on discord like some deranged, obsessed lunatic.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:05 pm 
Forum Troll

Syluk wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

Don't twist my words, you shitty stalker, if you don't even understand what I was saying. There's nothing wrong with spoiling with the higher lvl pet. I meant situation when I want to spoil low lvl mobs that are still in range for me, but too low for pet already.

Just go simp on this non-existent server and stop stalking the discord of the server you despise just to pull people's words out of context.

If you don't like it so much, why do you even care? Leave it alone and stop reading every chat on discord like some deranged, obsessed lunatic.

i love when i make some fanatic fanboy tilt the hell off :D

who the fuck are u to limit my freedom to browse around and research l2 servers?
get a grip u lame keyboard warrior who is too shy to ask for extra wet wipes in mcdonalds and cleans his greasy hands on the jeans instead ...

now carry on crying me a river please :D the tears of such weebs are making my day

Last edited by GoDs3nD on Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next