Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual Box
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 am 
Vagabond

Coming soon...

The Evo project is made for players looking for an immersive, social, and original experience. With a balanced economy and one client per player (no Dual Box), we want you to remember the good times of Lineage II of epic wars, item creation, and group evolution on our updated Interlude version: The Interlude Extended.
In addition to bringing a renewed game with 100% functional original content, it also brings unlimited support to new features providing an engaging experience for years!

:arrow: About Evo

• Interlude Extended - Official platform with renewed server and client 100% functional with support to new functionalities.
  • 2x rates (1x Epic Bosses) - No changes to the original Interlude gameplay.
  • The official language is English - There will be also communication and translation of news and announcements in Spanish and Portuguese and channels to all languages in our Discord.
  • No Dual Box, Protection against DDOs, bots and hacks. Active staff to monitor and support players.
  • Advanced low latency proxy system with network acceleration and multiple connection points around the world.
  • Scheduled content release - Closer to the launching date, we will be publishing our schedule for Sieges, Epic bosses and Olympics.
  • Tutorials and content for players playing Lineage II or low rate servers for the first time.
  • Offline shop - Duration to be defined.
  • All the rest will be maintained as defined in the original Interlude.

:arrow: How our Cash Shop will work

Evo is a long term project where the original Interlude economy will be maintained, and nothing unbalanced will be given to players via cash or events. To achieve this goal, we have been planning a cash shop system that has minimal impact on the game's economy and competitiveness for the long term.

Get to know our cash shop

• Accessories and Mounts. There will be exclusive accessories and mounts available just for a short amount of time (There will be Accessories and Mounts also available for free through our Loyalty program that is still being designed).
  • Services related to characters and clans, such as changing the name.
  • No Premium Accounts or any sort of XP/SP/Adena/Drop Boost will be sold.

Gameplay preview

The Evo project is still being developed. The project will go through all the necessary phases to ensure it will be a successful launch with the best experience possible for players. If you are interested in getting involved in the project and joining the beta tests, go to our landing page, subscribe to the Closed Beta waiting list, and join our community on Discord!

http://lineage2evo.com/

Last edited by Netto# on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual B
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:19 pm 
Vagabond

Hello everybody! My name is Tobiash (you may find me in discord as CM Tobi#0508) I will be your community manager in this lovely project L2 Evo.

I just want to make sure that you guys know everything you want to know about our project, if you have any questions post it here, in pms, even in discord(our discord https://discord.gg/ftvPKsVeHa)

In Evo's Discord server there are channels dedicated to players to make suggestions, share ideas, or even ask their doubts about the server. Perfect timing for our players to be part of our project.

Hope to see you there! Cheers <3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:31 pm 
Vagabond

When it starts? What premium acc gives us?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:34 pm 
Vagabond

Premium disabled for a few months to promote competitiveness, but mounts sold lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:35 pm 
Vagabond

bobson wrote:
When it starts? What premium acc gives us?

Hey! We are still working to decide the launch date but the closed Beta will happen probably next month. Follow our channel to keep up, we provide weekly updates there! And join us if you are interested in helping out.

About Premium

Premium Accounts with 20% may be sold after a few months. No boosts will be sold in the first months, given it can affect the game's economy and competitiveness.

Thanks for asking!

Last edited by Netto# on Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:41 pm 
Vagabond

fimbulvetr wrote:
Premium disabled for a few months to promote competitiveness, but mounts sold lol

Mounts provide minimal impact as they only allow people to move faster throughout the game. We won't be selling Striders or any mount that can help people to level up or deals damage.
The Mounts we are adding are retail transformations from newer versions, without attack, they are meant to help people to move.

And there will be mounts available for free through our Loyalty program that we are still designing, but the idea is that people should have access to mounts and accessories in an alternative way to donations.
Probably not all of them, but there will be a variety available for free. We will share more info about it soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:37 am 
Vagabond

Netto# wrote:
fimbulvetr wrote:

Mounts provide minimal impact as they only allow people to move faster throughout the game. We won't be selling Striders or any mount that can help people to level up or deals damage.
The Mounts we are adding are retail transformations from newer versions, without attack, they are meant to help people to move.

And there will be mounts available for free through our Loyalty program that we are still designing, but the idea is that people should have access to mounts and accessories in an alternative way to donations.
Probably not all of them, but there will be a variety available for free. We will share more info about it soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

yeah you just easily pull twice as big trains, roll up on ppl for pvp twice as fast as normal, no big deal

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:09 am 
Heir

fimbulvetr wrote:
yeah you just easily pull twice as big trains, roll up on ppl for pvp twice as fast as normal, no big deal

Imagine crying about mounts that will be provided either for free with the loyalty program or for few euros.
First of all you are free to do the strider quest, it takes literally less than a full day but considering the abomination you just wrote I suppose you don't know the differences between wind, star and twilight hatchling.
Last but not least, it's 2021 people don't need any strider or mount in order to pull the whole area, if you and your friends are automatons not using healt weapons and sws, bd and ol also to pull and you just let them dance, sing and buff, I suggest you to learn the game properly, it's never too late.
Can't expect much by someone who defended l2dawn with all his forces even after the whole corruption and various GM playing their own OL tanking a whole CC without even flinching...

Wish you the best for the project, stick to your idea of optimal server and keep it up not minding crybabies :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:13 am 
Vagabond

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
fimbulvetr wrote:

Imagine crying about mounts that will be provided either for free with the loyalty program or for few euros.
First of all you are free to do the strider quest, it takes literally less than a full day but considering the abomination you just wrote I suppose you don't know the differences between wind, star and twilight hatchling.
Last but not least, it's 2021 people don't need any strider or mount in order to pull the whole area, if you and your friends are automatons not using healt weapons and sws, bd and ol also to pull and you just let them dance, sing and buff, I suggest you to learn the game properly, it's never too late.
Can't expect much by someone who defended l2dawn with all his forces even after the whole corruption and various GM playing their own OL tanking a whole CC without even flinching...

Wish you the best for the project, stick to your idea of optimal server and keep it up not minding crybabies :mrgreen:

crying? i just think it's hilarious to delay premium acc and add donations that are more imbalanced. Go ahead and just add the premium accs back I really don't care the slightest bit about this server, i just like this joke they wrote

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:28 am 
Heir

fimbulvetr wrote:
crying? i just think it's hilarious to delay premium acc and add donations that are more imbalanced. Go ahead and just add the premium accs back I really don't care the slightest bit about this server, i just like this joke they wrote

Beside how to play I suggest you to learn how to read aswell, Netto# said "premium accounts MAY be sold after few months" this means they are elastic, who tells you that a +20% wont be given for free after few months to all the new comers in order to catchup or just stick to the idea that premium wont even exist?
Also I explained you that there's zero unbalance about the mounts, following your flow of thoughts I might say that epics must be instanced because I can't no life a project and I'm in disadvantage.
Without counting the fact that one or more mounts will be gifted with the loyalty program, so for sure if you play the OBT, report bugs and help the community growing you will get it without spending a single euro.
About jokes, sounded more like a joke the fact Chinatown didn't remove the GM powers to a guy playing his own server after kicking him from the staff but still you defended that project like it was your own, but it's fine my dude we have a different conception of joke.
What I see here it's just a compromise to either grow the community or get money to sustain his costs, either you be helpfull to make the project successfull or you pay for something that from the beginning you can get for free with the loyalty program or by playing the game and voting for the server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:19 am 
Vagabond

First of all, thanks for bringing up your opinion. At this stage, we need to understand how the community receives the project. Also, keep in mind that we are still deciding and testing, so things can change.

Donations are a complicated topic, and there are many things you can sell, and there will always be an impact. We have some big goals like Long-term, Fair Economy and High-Quality Service. We need a consistent plan to achieve them, including donations, and we want to be open about it from day one.

About Premium Accounts, we are saying that we may sell boosts of up to 20% just in case we do in the future; it doesn't come as a surprise.

The Mount's mechanics already exist in the game, as mentioned by ObjectiveGuy, and we will not change it. We will only bring more variety.

Cheers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:26 am 
Count

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SERVER, I RED THE DESCRIPTION, AND IS JUST GREAT :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:26 pm 
Vagabond

hi etina

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:45 pm 
Heir

xVolcanO wrote:
hi etina

Why so?
Do you know your word values less than zero since you are spamming l2bravoos all day long?
Aka worst server ever, RMT and bots allowed, dances and songs lasting 20 minutes, triple box allowed, buffs lasting 40 minutes, COV lasting 20 minutes...
Buying IL Remastered pack for 600$ from advext is not enough to open a nice server when you have dummies brazilian baboons as GM and community.
Also you were talking shit about other projects for being "advext poorly developed files" when your own server is using the same shitty files as you call them, IL with GF core it's just GF downgraded or you really think you can just extract somehow the chronicle core and fit it into IL protocol?
Now about L2Evo; GoD client is being used by many other projects in Russia, files are l2off and not l2j like Etina, from what I can see in the preview video they may be the exclusive advext used by eglobal, valhalla and shockworld since 2018 but EU community prefers to create drama instead of being hyped for something innovative and never seen before except for the p2w/paid clans projects stated above.
Everything is hosted on AWS (Amazon) instead Etina was hosted on HOMEPL-AS (poland company), website template is not made by unsimpleworld and seems more homemade than just bought and ready to go with forum, ACP and ranking, all these infos can be verified by anyone with a minimum of IT knowledge.
Also, I don't see any custom bs like buffer shop, aghations, cloaks or cardiff invade, seems more like a revamped version of IL like many successfull RU projects but without H5 skills or 7/7 party concept and single character for song/dance/buffs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:55 am 
Vagabond

We were already expecting to be compared to Reborn and Etina, which is excellent! Both are great projects with their own characteristics, and we can learn a lot from them but we are not like them.

I'll try not to get too technical because what matters, in the end, is to play and having fun, but because the ObjectiveGuy touched on the topic (and I'm still amazed by how he managed to get so much information just from our landing page and the Video haha), I'll explain the main differences in our project.

We've done a lot of research and have arrived at an optimal configuration for a low rate server in 2021. Our target player is the player who wants the same Interlude that the Official server was years ago, actually better, with no Dual Box. But they also want a refreshed game optimized for the new and old hardwares, which performs better and offers new functionalities like the latest versions published by NCSoft. Without changing the Interlude mechanics.

Unfortunately, you can't just get an Interlude server core and run a Classic or GoD client. The server core (both java or l2off) is old and limited. You have to follow what NCSoft did with Classic, where they downgraded GoD. I think to run Classic on top of it in order to get up-to-date graphics, performance and functionalities.

We tested many approaches. We tried similar to what I think Etina did by running an Interlude updated core on a Classic client, but we found that the servers available that can support it are not in a reliable state to run a low rate the way we want and also they were bringing a lot of unnecessary things mainly to the client where users would have to download 11GB+ that would be extracted into 25GB.

Then we decided to get the best available Interlude l2off server which has been recompiled on top of the newer versions and is compatible with new clients.
It offers a very reliable, flexible and up to date server. And we worked to build an optimized client based on different versions.

The result is an Interlude with server and client super optimized and stable and game that is up to date without sacrificing the Interlude mechanics. And the client has only 5GB!

To summarise this giant text, our goal is to bring the best long term, low rate Lineage II server. It must be up to date and very stable to be the best, and this is our focus.
And we are not part of any recent server's staff. Some of the people in our team have been working with l2 for a while but not as admins for quite a long time.

And the fact that Reborn and Etina are the unique two servers that people will compare us to is exactly why we are starting Evo. There's a great opportunity to bring something new and unique to the community that lacks a stable retail and renewed long term project.

Thank you all for the support! We are amazed by how the project is being received!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next