Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:29 pm
Posts: 1
Got banned on 12.02.21 for rmt, even though I`m 100% clean, was a member of Alt255.

Personally, I don`t believe in low-level bots, even if they exist it`s not a problem.

Our whole clan was probably banned cause of our clan hall in Aden. Not a single person not-guilty, even academics who just joined the server. We were very closed community with few numbers and no media personas. I guess donations level was low too.
So, simple maths - a bunch of non-profitable noname dogs and on the other side many regularly donating players ithching for a clan hall in wonderful Aden.

The server is good, but if you don`t want to waste hundreds of hours because they messed up checking logs or too lazy to dive deeper and your character gets destroyed with another wave of unfair bans - don`t start playing here.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:00 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 am
Posts: 3
Another victim of an unfair ban here. I started playing on this server in summer, I really liked the concept of one player - one window. And I would have continued to play here but..

Imagine that you have been recommended a restaurant where a delicious dessert is coocked. You come to this restaurant and enjoy every spoonful, you even start calling all your friends with invitation to visit this place. And now you have almost reached halfway and then you feel that something is wrong, some weird smell suddenly appeared. You look closely at the dessert and see a small piece of brown substance there, gently take it with a spoon and smell it. OMG it is disgusting! Visitors look back at you in surprise and begin to convince that this is a berry. And only some with understanding confirm that this is something else, just the rest have not yet eaten their half of the dessert.

I hope you understand where I am leading: dessert is a server, and what is inside is the server admins (maybe not all admin staff, but only those who are responsible for finding and punishing violators). If you are suddenly going to play here, then keep in mind the admins absolutely do not care how fair you play, if they want to ban you they will do it and you will not be able to prove anything. Admins will just once again write pathetically in their discord that they have banned a large number of violators. But believe me, no one there checks even half of the logs, they just ban indiscriminately. I also thought at first that admins were banning real violators until it touched me.

I'm not going to speculate here about any conspiracy theories such as the existence of the GM side, just give one fact. Admins banned the entire level 8 clan with academics, which was full because we even had to kick twinks and non-active players to accept newcomers. All appeals on the forum were rejected all received the same response "After investigation and review, we assure your character is related to RMT, the ban is permanent not reversible". Now think how is this possible, do they really ban the innocent? There is only one possible answer - everything I wrote above is true. And all these negative reviews that were before no longer seem to be such a myth as the admins present it.

CM_Nikita wrote:
I know this is the place where most of banned players and other server owners come to shootdown servers that are taking part of their population or business or wathever you want to call it.


Because everyone who talk at least some kind of criticism in relation to you or your server you ban in the discord and forum or remove their messages. But here you can't remove the truth. And I correct your phrase "I know this is the place where most of innocent banned players come". Just see what awaits you if you dare to ask something inconvenient for admins of this server:

Image
Now it looks like
Image

Or look at some forum message https://web.archive.org/web/20201126232419/https://l2reborn.com/community/jailed-banned/very-important-questions-that-touches-the-rules-of-server/ It was deleted too
Image

CM_Nikita wrote:
For all players that may be interested about serever information, i sugges you to join our discord and ask to players that are playing in Reborn for long time, no matters to who you ask but at least you will get realistic information.


Don't even try you just get banned. I once asked in this discord how the Magnus skill works on this server. The first time I sent a private message to CM_Nikita. Then after 2 weeks, without receiving an answer, I asked in the help section, no one answered me there. I decided to ask in the flame section in the hope that other players know something and then Nikita appeared and said that he would ban me for harassment. I wrote that I would not ask him anything else and he banned me. After that, I had doubts about the mental health of this person.

In conclusion I can say: it's a pity that the dessert was with an unpleasant surprise inside, good luck with such cooking skills. And thanks to everyone who supported us.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:51 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12504
CM_Nikita wrote:
About your comments, user GoDs3nD. I'm not sure if you are some kind of moderator here, since i saw that you created most of the topics about moderation, rules, etc...

I see many bad comments from you about this server aswell as i see your advertisement about RPGclub in your profile, i'm not sure if someone can believe your words when you are that close to other projects...

This forum section is meant to be advertisement and discussion for private servers, but this topic wasn't even created by any L2 Reborn staff member and it's filled of lies, unaccurate information and fake propaganda which its only goal is to charge back the frustration from some banned players and other server admins.

I already contacted this site administrator asking thim to allow us to have some chance to moderate our own server post, let hope it's possible so at least we have a chance to answer and clarify what certain persons decided to do with our project.

For all players that may be interested about serever information, i sugges you to join our discord and ask to players that are playing in Reborn for long time, no matters to who you ask but at least you will get realistic information.

Best regards.


1) YOU SIR ARE PATHETIC AND U BETTER STOP EMBARSING YOURSELF!
2) My negative comments about your bad server are your least problem having in mind how everybody just shares negative stuff, so a vagene like you lashing out on me is just sad
3)If you investigate RMTers JUST AS BAD AS YOU INVESTIGATED MY PROFILE i have 1 advice for you - again stop posting anything, stop embarasing yourself, obviously you are not good at this and your fake accounts dont help you....
Quote:
i'm not sure if someone can believe your words when you are that close to other projects...

Do you know what referal programs and referal links are you ape-behind-a-monitor? Obviously no, so stop writing here and go to google and educate yourself. lThe sooner the better for you.
4) You are either SERIOUSLY mentaly derranged either you have no idea how the internet and game forums work in general. What kind of a stupid you have to be to ask to moderate your own topic on external provider such as PMFUN Boards. Are you on amphetamines or crystal meth man? CHANGE YOUR DEALER ASAP!
5) You dont need moderation rights to address all alegations, which infact you havent done in any way. You look even worse now because instead of providing videos of how things work in ur sv u just trashtalk other members like "NO YOU!".
6) Everybody who posts negative comments about ur lame server has a very well structured opinion, backed up by examples and facts. You on the other side are just EXTREMELY BUTTHURT in your answrs and behavior on discord.
7) If you are going to be a community manager please up your english skills because with your futile attempts to sound sophisticated in the post you just end up writing nonsense.


TO SUMMARIZE:
Your behavior is lame and highly unprofessional, all media and analysis provided shows u in the worst possible light and last but not least, your server is trash and we are all free to express our opinion here, regardless whether you like it or not.

ps:
above 2 posts are obviously from the banned russki clan :D
man i want to believe those guys are clean, but knowing l2 scene and how russians play, i just cant believe it because RMT is involved in 99% of the cases and playing without adrenaline is like having unprotected * to them :D

ps2:
l2 community rly needs to raise it standards when choosing a server cuz we need to stop making stupid ppl famous and rich... just when i imagine there are ppl who donated for this java servidor i wana puke... like dont you respect at all your hard earned cash and free time? Why give it away to such guys?

_________________
Join in yo! Donation currency starter bonus when registed via the link below :) Itadakimaaas
https://www.rpg-club.com/go/4t1


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:54 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 am
Posts: 3
GoDs3nD wrote:
ps:
above 2 posts are obviously from the banned russki clan :D
man i want to believe those guys are clean, but knowing l2 scene and how russians play, i just cant believe it because RMT is involved in 99% of the cases and playing without adrenaline is like having unprotected * to them :D


You start to think like CM_Nikita. Dude I came to this server to remember the experience I got when I just started playing L2. What is the point for me to shit where I'm going to live and what is the point in lying now if everything is already decided? Most of our clan have jobs and do not need this kind of income. Yes, there were several players who played dirty and they had to go through a lot of bullying from clan, no one wanted to have any deal with them. There are no complaints about the ban of such players, but it max 5% of the clan.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:02 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12504
apaxuc wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
ps:
above 2 posts are obviously from the banned russki clan :D
man i want to believe those guys are clean, but knowing l2 scene and how russians play, i just cant believe it because RMT is involved in 99% of the cases and playing without adrenaline is like having unprotected * to them :D


You start to think like CM_Nikita. Dude I came to this server to remember the experience I got when I just started playing L2. What is the point for me to shit where I'm going to live and what is the point in lying now if everything is already decided? Most of our clan have jobs and do not need this kind of income. Yes, there were several players who played dirty and they had to go through a lot of bullying from clan, no one wanted to have any deal with them. There are no complaints about the ban of such players, but it max 5% of the clan.

i didnt start to think like anyone - this is my personal experience and opinion
i dont have a horse in your race so you dont have to explain to me anything
i know for a fact that 99% of russkis are hardcore rmters and ..... heres the conerning part that you seem to kinda miss in your post-->
RMT is not only selling stuff for real $ but also buying and that also can get u banned

clearly the administration of the server is bad and the files are bad as well
so i wouldnt trust the words of nikita or whoever from the administration
however the stuff ive seen also makes me highly distrustful to "oh no we didnt rmt, rmt is just selling stuff for $$, we dont need $$"

as the X Files say (herlitz have u watched the xfiles :D ?) the truth is somewhere there

peace and prosperity and dont play on shit servers, its like eating shaurma from the street - you rly wanna have some and at first glance it looks delicious, but then u baricade yourself in the toilet for hours and hate your decision ;)

_________________
Join in yo! Donation currency starter bonus when registed via the link below :) Itadakimaaas
https://www.rpg-club.com/go/4t1


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:00 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
CM_Nikita wrote:
Too many noise for a simple private server, that if it is that bad as you all are saying i don't understand why spending that many time trying to discredit :wink:
All theese posts only confirm that we striked in the correct place


wtf :D In what way we try to discredit ur server man? You are the one whos trying to discredit all the bad reviews u got here.
You deffinetley strike the correct place, i can see. Banning ppl for random questions on discord :D One of the reasons u see ppl express their opinion here is because they afraid to do it in ur discord. These ppl know they gonna get ban if they criticize the server in ANY way, even if its polite and respective.Well done Mr. Community Manager and no , i have never been banned in your server. I have like 4-5h gameplay as driver and trust me , ive never seen files so bad before. And the administration of the server is on the same level as the files , if not worse ( if thats even possible)

And withour any shame u come to ask for privileges to moderate this topic so u can keep deleting bad reviews just like u do on ur own forum/discord. SERIOUSLY?

Only fake ppl get offended by the truth you fu**ing clown. Have some dignity please.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:58 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:50 pm
Posts: 1
Sadly it has come to this, all my messages on the discord are deleted so I guess ill have to bring the discussion to a place where they won't.

For a bit of context, I have been playing on Reborn since March 2020, I do not have any account banned in-game (yet) and I was a pretty active player on the discord/game / helping the staff, most of the people know me as Frozenn.

I have recently brought to light some issues with the server, mainly the fact that a GM has been playing and scammed an entire clan but ofc, all that was deleted, and I was banned from the discord, after which I was insulted and shamed by the staff team to paint me in a bad light to disprove my claims.
Here I leave my reply to those claims, and if need be I will elaborate on the fact that GM Nikita is in fact the player known as Pringo.

So it has come to this, I'm forced to use a third-party program to defend myself from accusations thrown at me because people have gone full censorship mode and delete any comments, which is funny because these same people complain about getting harassed in places where they can't defend themselves, yet are proud to do the same to other.

So let us start by looking at why I was banned, which is a funny case because I didn't break any rule when I made my post, I specifically avoided using any private messages or anything like that to avoid getting banned yet it didn't matter, I was banned alongside all my accounts.

The reason given for my ban was "harassing a staff member" which is a funny thing because it's something I didn't do since the staff team proudly claimed that Nikita wasn't Pringo, so how did I harass Nikita if all I did was say that Pringo scammed Insane alliance? I guess that one is easy to put together.
After came the claims of "Staff members are allowed to keep their privacy" response which, again, if Nikita isn't Pringo, he still kept his privacy? Apparently, people aren't allowed to speculate if GMs play the server, which is completely crazy to me, people aren't even allowed to discuss things now? Not even China has this much censorship.

Going back to the most recent post you accuse me of "Trying to set up doubt in this community" which is pretty funny when all I did was post a public PMFun thread on a private discord server (not even those are safe it seems). Altho this doesn't surprise me since you have no spun that narrative and say that I made that same PMFun post which is just hilarious to me when we have talked privately about this and we both know who made the post!

After this, you claim that I "have been banned several times before for similar things in the past" which is also extremely funny when you know 95% of my bans were always unjustified, especially because it was you that always unbanned me, but again gotta spin that narrative.

You proudly claim that "punishment has been delivered" and that you will "get rid of certain persons (again)we won't doubt it for a minute", which proves that you truly are biased towards certain topics.

And now the end of the post, the biggest gold mine to take away out of this entire situation is you showing your true colors, proudly claiming "Talking about this topic / commenting... will be punished with a permanent ban. No matter if it privately or publicly, in-game or in discord". This has to be the most absurd and out of touch comment I have ever seen in this discord, you are proud to say you will ban anyone that even thinks about this topic, even if they do it in places not even related to you guys, claiming that you will even ban people for private messages (just like you did when people were talking about etina, ironic). You people are so out of touch that you are acting like dictators, and the only thing I have to tell you guys is that dictatorships end at the hands of the people.


Again, I'm sorry I had to make a post on a random website, but if I post on the discord I'm silenced, because that's the way people deal with problems, by silencing the players.

Best regards, Frozenn


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:42 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:39 pm
Posts: 1
Sadly what Frozenn wrote is true.
I kinda liked the server until now but after all the accusations and proof provided
the admins didn't even bother to make an announcement about it they just kept banning everyone that dares to ask questions and deleting their posts...
Also it was confirmed by several people that Nikita is indeed Pringo.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:19 am 
Elder

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 162
Trash files you should expect of trash admins so you guys deserve it all. Now y`all QQ on forums just because you got banned now after you defended those communists for a long time. You knew fishy things happened in the past and still chose to support them and more people still closing their eyes just because there is no other better server around with such active GMs


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:26 am 
Vagabond
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:39 am
Posts: 3
Location: Cali
Here I am back with my new account & I am even more pissed at these weak ass GMs than i was over those RMT cheaters. As most have seen, GMs turned communist mode. You talk about GMs or what they did, you get sent to Siberia work camp with BAN.
I liked the server, it showed promise; until recently. As Frozenn noted as well, they are clearly abusing their GM rights for their own play & most probably...purse.
I even suspect them selling adena/epics secretly under the guise of being White Knights.
GM Nikita boio basically threatened players with ban/take their items and other things, maximum damage as he said.
Logged in to clan leaders account, kicked everyone, took all items & changed CL...all cause he wanted to & he cant play as a normal person. Basically the worst kind of player (and sadly a Gm also, even worst). A goddamn cheater.

I liked this server, but once you get to late game, the shit starts to smell and you realise this is just another poor server, abused by communist Gms.

Regarding the banned RMTers from 2 weeks ago, im sure they did rmt as they admited. But a deeper idea is, they got banned cause they were taking profits from the GM adena business. Maybe or maybe not. But definitely GM abuse power with ingame interference. If You speak or simply don’t like your character/clan/ally, theres a good chance you will get “maximum damage”. Retards.

P.s.: Go ask in their discord if Gms play ingame. Enjoy that free insta ban.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:02 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 am
Posts: 3
weaselciuy wrote:
Regarding the banned RMTers from 2 weeks ago, im sure they did rmt as they admited.

Even when you saw what these admins are, do you still think that the Alt255 clan was full of RMT players? What else needs to happen to open your eyes? It seems that even if GM records a video of apology and that the bans were unfair, you will still continue to write that these "russkis" are guilty.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:27 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 pm
Posts: 1
One more case about early L2reborn. There was the DarkSide clan, that played from the beginning of the server.
Time passed, the administration promised Olympiad, one pack of darkside was preparing for this and was ready to receive the whole pack of heroes, but since all the anepics could not keep up with them, and none of them would have received the hero, Olymp was simply canceled for some unknown reason (the unepics were not ready).
Another situation, when darkside and unepics were waiting for baium, they did not know the exact respawn time, but at one point they just take several packs of anepics, gather in 5 minutes and summon to and 13 to kill baium, everything happened in a couple of minutes, naturally this was learned only after the killing of baium.
There was another moment when the darkside farm the Queen of Ant for 1.5 months without a ring drop, a little strange, isn't it.
And in general, it turns out that the administration simply did not want the anepics (in which the GMs played), who were lagging behind the darkside in everything, lost the server, so that the darkside would make it single-sided.
As a result, the darkside clan is simply banned for "rmt", which obviously did not exist, for domination on the server, and the clan leaves for another server.
At this time, only one clan of unepics remained, in which GMs play, and for 3-4 months they farm all epics and rb without any opposition. They become the "strongest" clan on the server and just recruit even more people every time they see some threat to the epic rb farming.
As a result, the anepics made the server single-sided, which do not need opposition, they just farm high-level locations day after day and sell it all through admins on third-party sites.
Here is such a clean, without rmt server and single-sidedness.

ps earlier anepics could only kill low lvl supports only, and even then not always
ps you can see for yourself that at the pvp tournament from the reborn, there is not one pack of anepics, because the result will be known to everyone


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:12 pm
Posts: 1
I love this server, full of players, active GMs, and always fresh dramas about "innocents getting banned for no reason" :mrgreen:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm
Posts: 9
All im seeing here is people crying because RMT players got banned, pulling all kinds of "evidence" of how the server is bad and whatever.
Even tho im not playing here to me the server looks exactly like those old c4-c5 servers from 14-15 years ago, where people were chill and u could play as normal player in a community that is not 95% elitists.

In my years of playing my party was banned once because only one guy was using clicker, and we basically made our case and begged for the ban to not be permanent giving all kinds of promises (which we kept) so we can continue playing, but now since people cant defend their actions so they spit on the server. Thats just my opinion.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:00 am 
Vassal

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 1:52 pm
Posts: 23
wow are we back in 2007? so much drama


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy