Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2J - Classic 2.0] The Beginning Retail-like - x0.01
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:17 am 
Knight

The Beginning--Retail-like--Classic2.0--New long-term project.

FEATURES
• Server time: UTC+1
• Chronicle: Classic 2.0 version
• Java files
• Flawless files
• Full geodata
• Advanced antibot/antihack system
• Gameplay: Retail-like (Items, Droplist, Mobs, Locations, Epics/Rbs drops, Spoiling, Crafting, Quests, Skills)

SERVER RATES
• Exp: 0.01x
• Sp: 0.01x
• Adena: 0.1x
• Drop: 0.1x
• Spoil: 0.1x
• Quest: 0.1x
• Quest reward rate: 0.2x

UNIQUE
• No gm shop
• No gm help
• No gm buffer
• No newbie guide
• No free teleports
• No global gk
• No pay to win
• No corruption
• No voting system
• Dualboxing
- HWID limit: 2
- IP limit: 4
• Offline shops
• Own events
• Dice game
• Drop calculator
• Drop search database in community board (alt+b)
• Buff selling by private store

SERVER DETAILS
• Auto pick-up (excluding raids)
• Enabled Loop macros (auto farm)
• 1st class transfer for adena/quest
• Castle Siege with weaken Guards
• Olympiad in 'd' grade items will be enabled after few months
• Challengeable epic: Queen Ant
• Maximum level 39
• Weight limit is increased
• Chance of losing an items upon death with karma is increased (equipped weapon is safe)
• Greatly increased penalty for wearing Higher grade item than Expertise
• Greatly increased damage penalty for killing yellow and red mobs
• Proof of Blood droping from low level mobs
• Nobless buff (without spirit ores) auto learned on lv.1
• No exp penalty upon death
• No GK's in Oren and Aden (limited teleport options)
• 9 players in one party
• 2 clans in one alliance
• Item augmentation
• Rune stones
• Fishing system
• Server side Mob-checker
• Server commands

Find out more info: https://isekai-club.com/page11.html
Discord: https://discord.gg/g3sRYeh

Isekai Team

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2J - Classic 2.0] The Beginning Retail-like - x0.01
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:53 am 
Vassal

Cool, this is a unique type of project that I have been waiting for a long time.
However, in my opinion, a server with such a low rate should be without a dualbox. When you go hardcore, I think you should do it properly.
My advice is to think about it or make a final decision based on the opinion of the community (e.g. poll vote in a forum).

In addition, on this type of server, I suggest you do captcha against bots, as it works on L2Reborn.
Thanks to this, we will be almost completely sure that there will be no bots, which is necessary in the case of a server with such a low exp rate!

Another issue is the investment in advertising and promotion of this type of server. This is a unique project, I think it has a great chance of success and will find its audience.
Paid advertising banners, forums, inviting larger gold, etc.

I keep my fingers crossed for the project, I will definitely check it out! When does the beta test start? I am curious how slowly experience is gained.
I can already imagine hordes of people hunting goblins for several days in a row. That would be something!
If only the interest was there and online.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:39 am 
Knight

https://isekai-club.com
NoAdvantage [ x3 ] Substack 1+1 Classic Saviors - LIVE 02.01.2021
TheBeginning [ x0.01 ] Retail-like Classic Saviors - Comming in January 2021

NoAdvantage [x3]: Substack 1+1 same race, Revamped skills/New Skills, Base stats unification system, Base stats distribution system, Potions crafting, Olympiad in C grade+0, 1st/2nd/3rd class transfer for adena, Spellbooks in store, Offline shop, Drop calculator in game, Mob checker in game.

The Beginning [x0,01]: Retail-like classic 2.0, max level 39, max D grade, Nobless-buff on char lv1, No exp loss upon death, Weaken NPC Guards on Castle Siege, Proof of blood from low level mobs, No newbie buffer, Drop calculator/Mob checker in game, Offline Shop

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:51 pm 
Forum Troll

• Java files
• Flawless files

lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:48 pm 
Duke

>logs in
>kills Gremlin
>gets 0.02%
>adena drops
>picks it up
>it's 0 adena
>tfw

0.01x rates is the kind of server I always wanted to see, BUT... I'm not sure how the extremely low rates and "• Enabled Loop macros (auto farm)" will work together, to me it feels like it sort of defeats the purpose of the masochistic ultra low rate if you can just farm by having your PC turned on :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 pm 
Knight

GoDs3nD wrote:
• Java files
• Flawless files

lol

There is always something to fix... nothing is perfect ...l2j or l2off..
but as for java...you won't get better files for classic than we have.

Herlitz wrote:
>logs in
>kills Gremlin
>gets 0.02%
>adena drops
>picks it up
>it's 0 adena
>tfw

0.01x rates is the kind of server I always wanted to see, BUT... I'm not sure how the extremely low rates and "• Enabled Loop macros (auto farm)" will work together, to me it feels like it sort of defeats the purpose of the masochistic ultra low rate if you can just farm by having your PC turned on :?

you will be not able to keep loop macro activated for more than 10min, unless you touch the keyboard/mouse. So if you re away from the game screen while using loop macro it will turn off.
Also there will be no dualboxes (HWID restriction + Virtual Machines blockade). So it will be real hardcore.

Where else you can prove your skills in pvp than on low levels with well known basic skills and wearing D grade.
Even carebears will be able to pvp because there will be no exp loss upon death and also there will be free noblesse buff w/o need of spirit ores

Imagine the battle for QA as end-game boss... and struggling to kill low level Raids with poor equipment and limited consumables. Show youself and others how good you are in extreme environment of L2 you have never seen before.

Sure you can tell... wtf how to play without dualboxes? But tell me, for what do you need dualbox when there is no real buff from 1st class. Learn cooperation..

Our 1st server is substack but we do understand that not many ppl are fans of substack (tho we are substack fans).

But this project is different.
It will be your last opportunity to bring back old memories. Do you remember how cool is PvP with 1st class ...wearing no grade ...without all those buffs? This is the real magic of l2. Stop this nonsense and give up rushing up to the end game like you do in Interlude, skipping all the fun, skipping all the grades. 2 weeks top... and you are max level, if you know how to play... even on x1, and then few months and then what? You are leaving because nothing to do...and because there is unbalanced pvp where only epics, donator-items, enchanted items and top items matters...oh and the number of buff-boxes. So stop wasting your time and try it yourself. Prove yourself are you are most hardcore gamer ever.

And from our side we will do our best to bring as many hardcore clans as possible.

Cya in game.

Last edited by tmc on Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:53 pm 
Marquis

In theory it sounds interesting, but surely having a 99% exp reduction from an X1 rate server will lead so super quick burnout? Like, okay I am level 8 now, I just need to kill 2500 spores outside of my town and I am level 9? Won't it be super repeatitive super quickly?

Also with the loop macros, what's stopping having an autoclicker press the same key where the macro is to get them going again every 10 minutes?

Just imagine trying to run consumables also with an 0.1 adena rate, who would ever be able to afford anything unless you made some differences elsewhere?

Anyway best of luck, I can expect this to appeal to a lot of crazy Russians with more time than most on their hands!

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:58 pm 
Vassal

north korean mode kekw

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:35 pm 
Knight

Amrx wrote:
In theory it sounds interesting, but surely having a 99% exp reduction from an X1 rate server will lead so super quick burnout? Like, okay I am level 8 now, I just need to kill 2500 spores outside of my town and I am level 9? Won't it be super repeatitive super quickly?

Also with the loop macros, what's stopping having an autoclicker press the same key where the macro is to get them going again every 10 minutes?

Just imagine trying to run consumables also with an 0.1 adena rate, who would ever be able to afford anything unless you made some differences elsewhere?

Anyway best of luck, I can expect this to appeal to a lot of crazy Russians with more time than most on their hands!

Auto-ban for clickers... unban for 1st try, temp ban for 2nd try, for 3rd try perma ban...so I wouldn't even try. Hardcore means hardcore in every aspect.

Consumables will be cheaper in shop adjusted to x0.1 adena rate
However Armors/Weapons/Jewels prices will be the same as for x1 so they will be very expensive.
Also teleports won't be for free because I want you to run from town to town like in old times
:lol:

Gameplay is very simple (everybody knows that, nothing more to explain). It might looks like PvE server but in fact its dedicated for PvP players. Belive me there is nothing better than to pvp with no-grade or D-grade ;) We are missing all the fun rushing up to max level on normal levels. You should just enjoy game and find pvp instead of zombie-farm. You will make this 39 afterall but it will take a time. I think you are wasting more time on enchanting items on high rate server than you would waste here...just chill killing mobs...make some frags on te breakfast break or call your clan to hunt down some Raid... or maybe join castle siege (yeah I will make castle guards weak as goblins so you will be able to take castle...even with lv1 clan)

You have to understand I don't make this project to get from this any profit. Dedicated server is paid for 5 years already. I might be crazy but I do it (as I am old veteran l2 player and l2 fan) for true l2 players.

zero471 wrote:
north korean mode kekw

:lol:

P.S.
I won't spam this forum.... Judge yourself and leave a comment if you like.
I hope I will see you in game :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 pm 
Duke

tmc wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
>logs in
>kills Gremlin
>gets 0.02%
>adena drops
>picks it up
>it's 0 adena
>tfw

you will be not able to keep loop macro activated for more than 10min, unless you touch the keyboard/mouse. So if you re away from the game screen while using loop macro it will turn off.
Also there will be no dualboxes (HWID restriction + Virtual Machines blockade). So it will be real hardcore.

Big fan of no dualbox policy and glad to hear there's some sort of limitation on the auto hunt, but the 10 minutes sound quite long, I feel like people will just alt+tab every 10 mins to get the click and get away... Tbh I don't feel like the autohunt does any good there in a first place :? But I guess we'll see :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:56 pm 
Knight

Herlitz wrote:
tmc wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
>logs in
>kills Gremlin
>gets 0.02%
>adena drops
>picks it up
>it's 0 adena
>tfw

Big fan of no dualbox policy and glad to hear there's some sort of limitation on the auto hunt, but the 10 minutes sound quite long, I feel like people will just alt+tab every 10 mins to get the click and get away... Tbh I don't feel like the autohunt does any good there in a first place :? But I guess we'll see :)

and what if you are hitting RB as a nuker and you have to go to toilet :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 pm 
Marquis

Quote:

Is that what laptops are for?

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:12 am 
Knight

Amrx wrote:
Quote:

Is that what laptops are for?

:roll: spare me this story :shock:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:26 am 
Duke

tmc wrote:

Just take a plastic bottle like in good old days :lol: Dunno, I mean we didn't have autohunter back in 2007 either and we lived :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 pm 
Duke

tmc wrote:
Gameplay is very simple (everybody knows that, nothing more to explain). It might looks like PvE server but in fact its dedicated for PvP players. Belive me there is nothing better than to pvp with no-grade or D-grade ;) We are missing all the fun rushing up to max level on normal levels. You should just enjoy game and find pvp instead of zombie-farm.

"Don't zombie-farm" but you need to kill hundreds of mobs just to get lvl 2. You're saying low level pvp is fun, and I agree, but after months of pvping in no-grade with nothing but wind strike and power strike, without soulshots, pots, etc it will get pretty boring.

I think the best low level/grade pvp is between 30 and 60. Having a few buffs is good, having more diversity of skills is also good (late 1st class and early 2nd class)

Why not make simply change the xp curve? Make it x1 so it's still slow but you can get lvl 20 in a reasonable time, and make it so that the xp gets slower as you level, so let's say 20 to 40 would still take a long time and that's where you can actually start enjoying the pvp.

OfflineProfile