Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: A single box server. Please. I Beg.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:27 pm 
Vagabond

As the tittle....
Allways the same servers..Allways the same problem at the end...allways the same no fun and only waiting for late game..

Lineage 2 is a TEAM game with all of their features, class disadvantages, boring grind sometimes. So with this being said and assumed, please get me a NO BOX SERVER. No box, no p2w, retail. Thats it. Omfg im so tired of the same servers.
Anyone knows any recent one (not reborn plz)?
Any chronicle, any low rate, but just a REAL l2 No BOX server. Tkz

We never die...we respawn.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: A single box server. Please. I Beg.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:01 pm 
Vassal

if you find some server like this make me know

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:55 pm 
Vagabond

Upcoming l2highlevel available at 17-10-2020

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:41 am 
Vagabond

zero471 wrote:
if you find some server like this make me know

:) :) :) :) :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:18 am 
Vassal

Azores wrote:
As the tittle....
Allways the same servers..Allways the same problem at the end...allways the same no fun and only waiting for late game..

Lineage 2 is a TEAM game with all of their features, class disadvantages, boring grind sometimes. So with this being said and assumed, please get me a NO BOX SERVER. No box, no p2w, retail. Thats it. Omfg im so tired of the same servers.

Hi Azores
I still have my Interlude project up
- But why all requests a L2 Server with No Dual Box?
- No P2W ok but how you manage cost for the Server maintenance?
- Retail ok np

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:10 am 
Duke

Prime wrote:
Azores wrote:
As the tittle....

Hi Azores
- Retail ok np

^This. I basically gave up on idea of 'no P2W' because adena sellers are everywhere. People get upset if there're armors for donate but neglect the fact that adenaseller will get them the same item already enchanted; then they get upset about XP/SP runes but neglect the fact that adenaseller will get them a straight up level 80 char... And if it's not adena seller it's people just selling their stuff after they leave the server on forums like maxcheaters. Try to prove that the guy who gets +6 DC set, +7 AM and 200 million adena by mail actually paid for it and is not just the seller's 'friend'...

Ontopic, I'd also really like to see a single box server, but it's kind of hard to achieve since so many people have desktop+laptop, sometimes even 2 laptops... It'd be interesting to see some server having an a true one box policy, ie people boxing on a different machines would be actively hunted. I suppose it would be somewhat difficult to prove ("oh it's actually my brother playing the PP on the laptop, he just went to the toilet but it's active char I swear"), but maybe the threat of having the box permabanned if found out would prevent most people from even trying it (because why waste XY hours farming the second char if you can lose it at any moment...)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:42 pm 
Vagabond

Prime wrote:
Azores wrote:
As the tittle....

Hi Azores
- Retail ok np

Because that is the real l2. OF COURSE that people will allways find out a way to play with box. And that is not even the problem. If you will play with 2 pc, so you are indeed focused in the game, the thing is that if was a single box server by rule everyone else will enjoy the real team game, active main suport roles, roleplay, connections from other people that need to to harder mid late game content, etc. People always says that box is for solo grind blablabla - guess what L2 is not a solo game.

Maintenance would work as the same, ok income from cosmetics maybe is not enought, u can also put the small scrolls xp and sp in donations shop BUT cannot be treadable and NOT treadable coins/donate currency. This kills the server. Any noob with 10eur get their top c wepons because sells the donate coins everywhere and thats it. As an exemple, in the old days a bishop lvl 68 was very important in a low rate also because can ress with higher xp recovery, so why people put blessed scrool of ress in the donate store????? It is another simple way to lose the fun on the team game issue.

Gl

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:56 pm 
Vagabond

L2 Reborn

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/N9kx7eQ

Check twitch, some players are streaming this project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:34 pm 
Vagabond

You can check www.varkawars.net ( Coming soon ) .

There will be a bonus for premium accounts tho that will increase the limit to 2.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:12 pm 
Duke

Azores wrote:
Prime wrote:
Azores wrote:
As the tittle....

Hi Azores
- Retail ok np

Because that is the real l2. OF COURSE that people will allways find out a way to play with box. And that is not even the problem. If you will play with 2 pc, so you are indeed focused in the game, the thing is that if was a single box server by rule everyone else will enjoy the real team game, active main suport roles, roleplay, connections from other people that need to to harder mid late game content, etc. People always says that box is for solo grind blablabla - guess what L2 is not a solo game.

Maintenance would work as the same, ok income from cosmetics maybe is not enought, u can also put the small scrolls xp and sp in donations shop BUT cannot be treadable and NOT treadable coins/donate currency. This kills the server. Any noob with 10eur get their top c wepons because sells the donate coins everywhere and thats it. As an exemple, in the old days a bishop lvl 68 was very important in a low rate also because can ress with higher xp recovery, so why people put blessed scrool of ress in the donate store????? It is another simple way to lose the fun on the team game issue.

Gl

But how do you prevent what I typed above, i.e. the adena sellers? We're going to need to go back to 2007 for that I'm afraid haha, in 2020 the only way to prevent the adenasellers flooding the market is to not be a popular server :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:47 am 
Vassal

@Herlitz
You can't stop/prevent ppl to sell/trade items or adena in game or outside with real money.

And about how to get faunds/money for server maintenance cost hmm...

~ Change color names
~ Change names
~ Change type of char
~ Add new cosmetics

- or sell a limited item per month..
let say 3 SOM +8 or other items for 100 euro and you solve the server maintenance problem.
- But is a discutable problem ofc

OfflineProfile