Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: RaidFight returns! The sequel of the adventure!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:22 pm 
Marquis

Omg i was wondering why is discord so chill today. If u really think this server is infestated with bots and its dying i suggest u to find another game, not server. Server is far more stable then expected for 2+ months. I see ppl joining everyday , even some CPs came last week. The enemy finally made decent competition they just need to L2P and to take down fifa ally now. There is daily contest/pvps at raids aswell . Compared to other IL projects last years server is TOP
At least nekys finds the balance in banning botters and keeping the server healthy. You are crying that server population go lower , yet u wanna ban 100% of the bots. I dont think u realize how this game works. I dont think u played l2 last 10 years if u htink its infestated with bots. Get real

IM SO GLAD U GOT BANNED MATE
YOU WONT BE MISSED

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:16 pm 
Marquis

RaidFight will give away "3x" days Premium Account in every character in Giran Town on Friday, 15th of May at 20:00 [GMT +3]

You can bring up to 3 characters per computer & receive it in all of them for free.

You can buy Runes of Experience/Skill Ponts/Drop Chance and stack it with them and even if you are already a Premium Account owner you will receive an extra 3x days extra bonus in your subscription.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:28 pm 
Marquis

Approximately approaching 3 months, only upwards we can go!
New people join us every day and I receive more and more messages, as time goes by, from clans who want (finally) to participate in RaidFight. After first proving, once again, that we came to stay. But first we showed that we can only succeed!

https://raidfight.eu/

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:20 pm 
Marquis

- Raid Curse Silence can no longer be removed by using Cleanse
- Karma is now decreased correctly when you have level 80 with 100% experience
- Fixed poison skill used by Watchman of Grave
- Monsters will now move around when they aren't doing anything else, with delay same as on retail
- Special Abilities that launch skills upon Critical Hit, are now used even when target doesn't have PvP Flag
- Fixed issue with unability to move after clicking on unreachable area several times
- Fixed problem with Hero Diary that didn't show records of all heroes

https://forum.raidfight.eu/index.php?/t ... ngelog-26/

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 pm 
Marquis

Changelog #27

- Fixed chance of successfull effect Cancellation
- Martyrs monsters now correctly decay after using explosion
- Fixed amount of Noble Gate Passes that that players receive after Olympiad Period is over
- Fixed issue with Siege Zones not being deactivated after siege is over
- If your character is banned, it will now be shown as dead in character selection screen
- Raid Fighters are now immune to Lethal
- When you create Package Sell shop, items put for sale will now show up correctly while trying to set store for the second time
- Tyrannosaurus stats are now same as on interlude Vanganth extender

https://forum.raidfight.eu/index.php?/t ... ngelog-27/

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:20 pm 
Vassal

don't join, this server is abandoned by his owner.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 pm 
Vagabond

Yes. This guy, nekys, is same owner for linezeus, l2raptor, l2 cosmos. He made those trash java shits projects just to make money. Stay away from those projects i mentioned. He spread lies for Raidfight and stepped in ppls nostalgia cuz his 1st server was good. Those ppl donated big amounts of money cuz they believed on this project. Apparently this project was tottaly crap. Bugs bots and pure p2w server. He told lies and made money. I bet now nekys make vacations at cayman islands with ppls money.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:29 pm 
Vagabond

So u disabled forum and then u made post on facebook saying u missed ur community? Now guess u preparing another lame server. U have no shame at all u piece of shiet.
Avoid his servers. U will spend ur money to support him and he will close his p2w botland bugland server unannounced.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:58 pm 
Duke

xraidfightx wrote:
Yes. This guy, nekys, is same owner for linezeus, l2raptor, l2 cosmos. He made those trash java shits projects just to make money. Stay away from those projects i mentioned. He spread lies for Raidfight and stepped in ppls nostalgia cuz his 1st server was good. Those ppl donated big amounts of money cuz they believed on this project. Apparently this project was tottaly crap. Bugs bots and pure p2w server. He told lies and made money. I bet now nekys make vacations at cayman islands with ppls money.
xraidfightx wrote:
So u disabled forum and then u made post on facebook saying u missed ur community? Now guess u preparing another lame server. U have no shame at all u piece of shiet.
Avoid his servers. U will spend ur money to support him and he will close his p2w botland bugland server unannounced.

Is it even real Nekys? Granted I didn't play on old RF for that long but to me, Nekys has always been one of the "good guys" of the L2 private scene...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:51 pm 
Vagabond

back in 2008 we all thought he was a good guy. on his latest server he probably was the most shitty corrupted server owner on l2 history. he made collaboration with other shitty guy, vercetti, and built a server based on lies just to grab cash, and then after his server died cuz his lame management, and since no more donations, he dissapeared suddenly. after all he appears to facebook page saying he missed the RF community. guess he is preparing a new server atm and licking ballz for support. pathetic worm really.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:08 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
xraidfightx wrote:
xraidfightx wrote:

Is it even real Nekys? Granted I didn't play on old RF for that long but to me, Nekys has always been one of the "good guys" of the L2 private scene...

I remember that the old Raidfight x4 was a polish server, not greek. And this guy is greek xD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm 
Marquis

Raidfight was always run by Nekys who is Greek, not sure where you got that info that RF was Polish?

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm 
Marquis

Raidfight was always run by Nekys who is Greek, not sure where you got that info that RF was Polish?

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:32 pm 
Duke

Greek or not, it's a bit disappointing to see a a 180 degree turn from "keeping the zero P2W server running even with 20 people online" to this "Tales" styled server :?

OfflineProfile