Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:02 pm 
Vagabond

Amrx wrote:
SaviorSephiroth wrote:
The type of server I'm looking for but still couldn't find it:
1.) L2OFF not L2J
2.) Rates : 1x - 10x
3.) Game Version : Past C4 - before Kamaels.
4.) Donations : Only appearance (hat , costume) - NO P2W
Note: if it includes VIP aka "1.) Rates" boost make sure ppl can get it via Voting.
5.) Multibox - NONE (I love active support players and thus proper party sets)
Note: Working protection against Virtual Box, multiple PCs usage and Adrenaline that also does not disrupt the game. For example:
- no captcha test initiated by players (easily abused to disrupt farm of your "enemies")
- no captcha test that request 2-3 seconds of reaction (allow people to blink ffs)
- no captcha hard to read etc. (prevents players getting wrongfully incarcerated)
6.) 500+ active players (active does not necessarily mean no-life 24/7)
7.) Active and competent GMs willing to :
- make sure the rules are kept and that stuff works as intended
- assist players with problems/questions
- encourage decent behavior in players and discourage high toxicity (a bit of toxicity is inevitable)
- hosting events every now and then (especially 9v9 pvp type of events the only reward of which is "fame and glory" - forum notice/be included in videos recorded by the GM during the event)
Note: The event hosting is optional but sounds great to keep a server alive and provide some extra pvp without exp loss (which is great for low rate servers with ppl bored of grinding 99% of the time).

So far the closest thing I could find to this discription is L2Reborn but looking into something more like L2Supreme/AzureGaming (if anyone remembers that ~15 years ago old project).

Best regards,
SaviorSephiroth

Almost a perfect Lineage 2 server you want hey! The closest you got is reborn but do yourself a favour and avoid it at all costs (won't go into details here, have a look at their forums/discord or even on the thread here on Pmfun, it's a mess).

Closet I've been able to find is L2afterlife but it's not a perfect match. Rates are x3 but you are allowed to have a second window open (dualbox only), population is an unknown as launching next week but they are claiming having 1000+ unique ips visiting and you have a 10% VIP account bonus (really cheap to be fair). No vote bonuses, it's Interlude with everything else retail like (so no gmshops/buffers/auto pickup/auto skills) and you need to do class quests (cannot be bought or donated for).

Ye I read it all discord/forums/pmfun and got me thinking.
Also found l2afterlife /offtopic and funny enough one of the Admins is Cloud (I can sense the chemistry between us already) also not to forget that the server I refer as "looking for" was SupremeL2/AzureGaming (Aerith 4x) do I even need to mention that I am playing the FF7 Remake now ? :D /offtopic
I really wish they think twice on the dualbox allowed feature. It just makes a lot of the classes pointless to play as main, just think of all the chicks that play active sws's mainly for the attention they get from it :D and you know active supports over all do have this special attitude towards them.

I hope my previous post + your (and hopefully other's) comment on it will serve as a tip for future L2 projects.

Thank you for your quick response.
P.S. Out of curiosity what makes my "lf server" ALMOST perfect? Maybe that I forgot to mention different proxies for different continents / lag free etc.? I think that goes without saying.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:40 am 
Marquis

Everybody has a different view of a perfect server, for me it's rates between 3-5, nothing custom or giving a helping hand to players along with honest admins who are in it for the community, not for profit. You more or less summed that up, the only thing missing would be if it was on a fully working Hellbound client! Afterlife gets close at least to a lot of positives, with Dawn 2.0 not relaunching this might be a server to take it's place as the "communities" server.

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:13 am 
Vagabond

I found one guys! I went through maybe 50 servers but found what I was looking for. No p2w no mp pots or gm buffer stores up to c grade And Interlude.

Server is called L2Town and it's new everyone is still low level for me its the best I found in almost 100 servers Ive tried.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:20 am 
Vagabond

MikeHawkEye wrote:
I found one guys! I went through maybe 50 servers but found what I was looking for. No p2w no mp pots or gm buffer stores up to c grade And Interlude.

Server is called L2Town and it's new everyone is still low level for me its the best I found in almost 100 servers Ive tried.

Does low rate mean x10? Where server launched 16th of May and people are already 60+? Nice one mate.

L2AfterLife.com it is. X3, retail class quests, only a few options in donate which don't have impact ingame and clans not paid for playing there. Have a look, stay and have fun. Grand opening - nearest Saturday.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:01 pm 
Elder

If you guys are looking for fresh new low rate C4 with retail settings...

L2-Reunion.com

Launch date is: 01.06.2020

Here is a quick review:

- 5x rates
- Dual boxing : max. 2 clients/IP (might be changed in the future to: no multiboxing)
- Buffs/Song/Dance times: retail like
- Quest item seller for the 1st and 2nd class (expensive)
- Sweep Festival for spoilers (our one and only custom skill)

Things that will never exist on our server:
- Corrupt GM's
- Donations
- Pay2Win
- Custom items
- MP Potions

* No donations
* No pay2win

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:21 am 
Vassal

Hi, re, pm me :mrgreen: miss my L2 Gameplay 8)
I have a machine server ready for L2 to take off very soon!
1x HP DL360e G8
CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2430L v2
RAM: 96 GB ECC DDR3 (Triple channel)
2x 146GB 15k
2x 500GB 10k
2x 2TB 7.2k
The chronicle ofc AKA Interlude!
About rates: 4x - 8x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 10:29 pm 
Vassal

Looking for a new Starting Lineage2 Low Rate Server with no NPC Buffers no GM Shop No Custom

Hi i was playing on Raidfight and then i changed to l2Town i liked both Server l2town was a bit hard to communicate because alot of ppl only spoke Russian and i dont understand their ABC xd

Im playing lineage2 since korean beta and im just looking for a good Low Rate Server with many ppl Online that will stay and not leave.. on l2town the server had a really good start but ppl begin to leave

Is there any Good Server where many ppl speak english that is Low rate That will open soon?
Please no Russian server i cant stand this Russian Alphabet even if i tried destroys any communication

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:37 pm 
Vagabond

Welcome comrades!
This is a description of the Van Halter server.

The server is a classic Lineage 2 game server and is based on the Gracia Final chronicles.

Site: vanhalter.ru/index_en.html

The server platform is L2OFF, which allows us to use the official game mechanics and the gameplay as close as possible to the original.

Our credo: a classic, long-running server without donation with original mechanics and gameplay, where players themselves manage the world and the economy. Without premium characters, without RMT, without purchased clans, without the crazy trends of these years.

Server rates:

Exp/Sp/Drop/Spoil/Quest/Fame - x1

Changes that have been made:

Opportunity to purchase your first profession from Special Manager for Adena
.offline - offline shop for 24 hours (5,000 adena)
.itemlock - set a password for the character stuf
Reduced energy reduction rate (Vitality)
Possibility to pump sub-class of up to 85 levels.
The ability to use certification skills in the subclass.
Continent Gracia will be closed until the first Beleth is killed
The rewards for the Supply Check quest have been changed, now the magic classes will receive the Devotion set as a reward, and the Wolf Summoning Bracelet (15 days) is also added to the general reward.
Solo Kamaloka - available without a premium account.
Added gift system for reaching a certain level.

Otherwise, the levels of all monsters and bosses, the time of their appearance, the requirements for entering the time zones and epic bosses, as well as rollbacks and rewards correspond to the official ones.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 pm 
Vagabond

l2afterlife.com is your go to server i'm going there at least tomorrow 22/05/2020 it's not p2w and minimum dual box to remind us 2007-08 without boxes and with only active players (no bots) you can pm myself and a lot of people if ure alone and looking for clan cyu there, (if you join) hahaha
edit: server chronicle is Interlude

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:59 pm 
Vassal

l2 after life totaly DDOSED imposible to play :( still looking for a good lineage2 low rateservert hat will open soon

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:27 pm 
Vassal

im still looking for a good server with no gm shop no npc buffer low rate interlude highfive or other chronicle pls pm me when u know one im borred

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:06 am 
Vagabond

donrasch wrote:
im still looking for a good server with no gm shop no npc buffer low rate interlude highfive or other chronicle pls pm me when u know one im borred

We still looking for player two look for a good server without gm shop and no npc buffer low rate .

Please take a look at our project

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=72673

I hope you will enjoy it!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:11 am 
Vagabond

http://www.lineage2gaia.eu

START 2 WEEKS AGO

Interlude x4
Max level 100
Stacking 1 Subclass - No Quest
Tame a Pet System...and tons more

-skillbooks
-no custom npc
-adena drop 70%
-EXPERT LEVEL GAMEPLAY ONLY due to classic settings - can lost item upon death as well.
-Armor/Weapon Skill Restrictions

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:15 am 
Vassal

I wan't to make/start a L2 Server !
About Chronicle to go, it can be C5 or C6
About Rates: 4x - 8x
Who want to help/collaborate with me ?

Already i got a server machine !
1x HPDL360e G8
CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2430L v2
RAM: 96 GB DDR3 ECC
HDD: 2x 500GB 10k
HDD: 2x 2TB 7.2k

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:04 pm 
Vassal

i would love to see high five low rate server with no gm shop no npcbuffer with many english speaking ppl..

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 162  Next