Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: RaidFight returns! The sequel of the adventure!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:28 pm 
Baron

Shift Click Droplist on Monsters

this feature means one thing: java files but it doesn't really matter because it will be upgraded to another chronicle right? :roll: my guess another java files

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 pm 
Vassal

Server opening 1st of March!

Beta test 24th of February!

Be there for the best low rate experience!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:35 pm 
Duke

Kush wrote:
 Shift Click Droplist on Monsters

this feature means one thing: java files but it doesn't really matter because it will be upgraded to another chronicle right? :roll: my guess another java files

Not necessarily, you can write new functionality for L2Off as well. The only difference is that it's harder to write since you'd have to extend existing functionality instead of modifying the source code directly as with L2j.

The only situation where L2Off guarantees a retail experience is when they're leaked files like C4 PTS or Gracia (Final? I forget) PTS. Anything in between is extended somehow, and subject to the same bullshit that L2j is.
The difference is that with L2Off at least the core mechanics are retail-like, because people have no reason to meddle with them (and it's more difficult anyway, like I mentioned).

Being Java-based isn't necessarily bad, it's not the platform itself that's at fault.
The problem is people downloading the base L2j files and messing with them without having a clue about the core game mechanics. That's why you see daggers facestabbing people with backstab on random lolservers.

Anyway, wasn't L2DC based on Java as a platform? Because old RF was L2DC.
I remember people were initially calling it L2j-DC to differentiate it from the horseshit that was L2j.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:59 pm 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
Being Java-based isn't necessarily bad, it's not the platform itself that's at fault.
The problem is people downloading the base L2j files and messing with them without having a clue about the core game mechanics. That's why you see daggers facestabbing people with backstab on random lolservers.

^This. The "lul iz java so iz bad" mentality should've stayed in 2009 when it might've actually been a semi-reasonable approach, but not in 2020. You can have an awesome java server as well as you can have an awful off one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:36 am 
Vassal

aqdevas wrote:
yTr wrote:

Still waiting for an answer. Convince me to come and play on this java files garbage with dumb donations.

my guess would be:

- actually good files;
- elixir, zeus, mordor, crest projects feels like owned by same guy. look at their promotions/files/features. they are 100% match to each other;
- known project itself attracts more serious players;
- raidfight known for keeping their server alive for many years unlike you listed ones wiping after few months.

1. You dont know that yet
2. mordor is totally different than those greek javas
3. bullshit, "known" names dont mean shit in 2020, ESPECIALLY considering its interlude
4. old mordor is up for 1 year + without wipe, having server without wipe for 8 years with 50 online does not mean its alive, server is online when there are players, not when its up for 20 years without wipe but has 1 offline shop in the middle of giran

try again

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:38 pm 
Elder

yTr wrote:
aqdevas wrote:
yTr wrote:

Still waiting for an answer. Convince me to come and play on this java files garbage with dumb donations.

my guess would be:

- actually good files;
- elixir, zeus, mordor, crest projects feels like owned by same guy. look at their promotions/files/features. they are 100% match to each other;
- known project itself attracts more serious players;
- raidfight known for keeping their server alive for many years unlike you listed ones wiping after few months.

3. bullshit, "known" names dont mean shit in 2020, ESPECIALLY considering its interlude
4. old mordor is up for 1 year + without wipe, having server without wipe for 8 years with 50 online does not mean its alive, server is online when there are players, not when its up for 20 years without wipe but has 1 offline shop in the middle of giran

try again

You are just a griefer and hater, we dont need you there, the community ll be just as fine without you :) cheers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:29 pm 
Duke

Herlitz wrote:
Icarus wrote:

^This. The "lul iz java so iz bad" mentality should've stayed in 2009 when it might've actually been a semi-reasonable approach, but not in 2020. You can have an awesome java server as well as you can have an awful off one.

Exactly, I've seen so many Gracia extended from Interlude in the past which were complete garbage.

yTr wrote:

This is complete bollocks, the name is exactly why servers like Dawn and Raidfight are gathering so many followers. Mordor is successful because they advertised the shit out of their server.
You've got no idea what you're talking about.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:50 am 
Marquis

yTr wrote:

try again

1. Java doesnt mean bad files. It actually means fast/easy edits and fixes.
2. Yea. They didnt made any money compared to the servers u mentioned.
3. If u think names mean nothing just watch how this greek java outnumber mordor population by far.
4. new mordor is already dead because admin is dumb enough to perma ban botters on sight while russians RMTing adena/epics 24/7 untouched . wth are u talking about ?

No offense, its just facts. lol . I dont like the donations either but its just business after all , no?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:12 am 
Vassal

bemyfrag wrote:
yTr wrote:

try again

1. Java doesnt mean bad files. It actually means fast/easy edits and fixes.
2. Yea. They didnt made any money compared to the servers u mentioned.
3. If u think names mean nothing just watch how this greek java outnumber mordor population by far.
4. new mordor is already dead because admin is dumb enough to perma ban botters on sight while russians RMTing adena/epics 24/7 untouched . wth are u talking about ?

No offense, its just facts. lol . I dont like the donations either but its just business after all , no?

1. It does, never played a good java.
2. proofs or ure talking outta ur ass.
3. Will watch how hte online falls drastically like on every other Interlude, np.
4. links to russians RMTing epics please, thx. perma ban for botters is the only one and right thing to do, you sounds like you are upset coz you were probably trying to bot there lol

facts my ass lmfao, 0 links, statistics, calling it "facts" KEKW

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:33 pm 
Marquis

yTr wrote:
3. Will watch how hte online falls drastically like on every other Interlude, np.
4. links to russians RMTing epics please, thx. perma ban for botters is the only one and right thing to do, you sounds like you are upset coz you were probably trying to bot there lol

the 9999 servers out there are good enough statistic.And who u think its selling all the rings on MXC? 40 lvl randoms farming AQ?

Nobody forcing u to play here and no point to hate. Servers with decent community are already hard to find.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:22 am 
Marquis

I'll most likely donate more than 50 euros to Raidfight, and the main reason for doing that is to offer my support for the server and Nekys.

I heard Nekys was so desperate at one point, he started selling gyros and dick shaped souvenirs and his own nudes.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:55 am 
Elder

Sounds so nice.

I wonder if I spend 15h a week of effective solo grinding (dualb Tyrant - Warcryer maybe) I will be able to achieve something in a year :D. No mates to play with anymore. Used to have an entire clan in our neighbourhood, now we all got jobs and some of us kids.

I wish I was a kid again with no responsibilities and such :shock:

Any thoughts? Should I even bother? :oops:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:28 pm 
Vassal

DarkStarkain wrote:
Sounds so nice.

I wonder if I spend 15h a week of effective solo grinding (dualb Tyrant - Warcryer maybe) I will be able to achieve something in a year :D. No mates to play with anymore. Used to have an entire clan in our neighbourhood, now we all got jobs and some of us kids.

I don't really know tyrrant's real potential, but I can tell you for sure that if you play 15h/week with Titan (+ wc+bd for solo) you can do wonders, and not in 1 year, but in way less. Basically, all parties will want titans and offer them every knid of assist (songs/dances/ cat buff) so that they can lvl up effectively.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:37 am 
Vagabond

The problem with this new raidfight project is not just about the server files being on the java platform. It's also how poorly configured everything is basically expect the same level of quality as your typical 5000X PVP Interlude server masquerading behind the low rates here. I checked the beta myself it's just awful and expecting people to put up with this level of "quality" in 2020 is laughable. Sad to see it but yeah no thanks... :roll: :arrow:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:50 pm 
Vassal

bemyfrag wrote:
yTr wrote:

the 9999 servers out there are good enough statistic.And who u think its selling all the rings on MXC? 40 lvl randoms farming AQ?

Nobody forcing u to play here and no point to hate. Servers with decent community are already hard to find.

So you dont know who is selling it but keep saying russians ok, clueless f4g who has no idea who farm epics talking outta his ass, gtfo

PS. raidfight garbage elixir server

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next