Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - C6] Preview: L2Ash x15
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:47 pm 
Vassal

Open Beta Test today at 16:00 GMT.

Hype hype!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:16 pm 
Vassal

4 Days until launch!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:45 pm 
Vassal

Due to community demand we are updating some of the server settings. The following changes have been made to our rates/settings:

Exp: x15 -> x10
Sp: x15 -> x10
Adena: x15 -> x10
Spoil: x1 -> x3

Default max buff slots: 24 -> 20

Regards,
L2Ash Staff

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:04 pm 
Vagabond

No cata?
I pass...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:31 pm 
Vassal

It's almost here! Launch is a little more than 24 hours away! We've made the links available to download the L2Ash launcher and files. You can choose to use the L2Ash launcher or to manually install with the files - you do not need both. First install Lineage 2 before using the launcher or patch. The launcher will automatically handle patching.

https://www.l2ash.com/?page=download

Once you've finished installation you can test logging in to our server with your website account and update your display settings. After that you're ready for launch! Character creation will be enabled when we go live.

We can't wait to see you online. We're hoping for 800+! Help us hype to your friends!!

Regards,
L2Ash Staff

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:47 pm 
Vassal

We're live! 360 accounts registered and more keep coming in every hour! Come join the carnage! We put over a year of work into this server so you could have a great time!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:17 pm 
Vagabond

Hi. I started playing here. I wanted more people online but I will give it a try. The project and staff are really nice.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:09 pm 
Vassal

Averaging around 200 online during peak times. Come join us! We're only getting started!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 pm 
Vassal

join us!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:11 pm 
Vassal

bump!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:18 pm 
Baron

just my 2 cents, actually wanted to play on this serv, maybe i could live with no catacombs... MAYBE, altho that's so weird for this type of server, to eliminate a good grinding/spoiling zone, when there are no so many anyway on interlude, it makes no sense to me... however, i could have let this go and just play.. but when i've seen the buff system - granted, it was stated on site, i just didn't look hard enough -, i passed

I just can't undertand what kind of server is this, it's suppose to be low rate craft server, but it has high rate pvp server features, it's a disgusting hibrid server for my taste, if the buffs were retail and no gm buffs, maybe.

You pride yourself with "hardcore pvp", because .. you don't have cp pots on server, but that's not what hardcore pvp is about, when you mess with buffs... I mean, if you want to be high rate server, just make it so, this hibrid of a server tho.. it's a no no for me.

I would have kept the free proffseions, sub noble, coz tbh, i`m tierd of them, but the rest, should have stayed normal, catas.. buffs, as it is, it makes no sense to me.

Good luck anyway.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:23 am 
Baron

yes....the concept , the features are wrong for my taste too and the worst is that it is allowed to bot on 2 chars.... like WTF ?!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:08 pm 
Vassal

Yes it is a hybrid server you're correct. PvP is much more hardcore when fights don't go on forever by cp potion kiting. The botting concept is explained on the server forums and it is enforced.

Server hasn't crashed once and we're continuing to improve the experience. Come join us! :)

Regards,
L2Ash Staff

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm 
Vassal

I'm currently looking for an Interlude server. And i've seen this being announced, read the features, seen it launched, and i'm surprised by it's longevity. Have these features been voted by a significant community? Or it was rather 70 people who chose this? Do they bot there or even boters left the project for lack of motivation?
Do you have some good files? Why mutilate them then?
Now please don't mind me, but since you guys keep bumping this, i couldn't restrain but answer.
Good luck and have fun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 pm 
Baron

L2Ash wrote:
Yes it is a hybrid server you're correct. PvP is much more hardcore when fights don't go on forever by cp potion kiting. The botting concept is explained on the server forums and it is enforced.

Server hasn't crashed once and we're continuing to improve the experience. Come join us! :)

Regards,
L2Ash Staff

Sadly, you didn't even understood what i wrote. PvP is not hardcore, if you have 1hour dances/songs, it's just high rate pvp. But then again, a good pvp server requires a larger community, when you don't expect a larger community, you should just make it low to mid server, focused on grinding...

I mean, the skill of a hardcore pvp party, is seen by their ability to make that perfect nuke party or archer party, the balance in classes, not... put 8 nukers and 1 bish.. and just spam skills... that's not hardcore pvp, at least not in my opinion.

Anyway, since you allow bot i did bot a bit, untill you jailed my characters for i don't know what reason, wich is fine i guess, didn't wanted to play anyway, was just relaxing seeing my 4 bots farming. (maybe beacause you only allow .. 2 bots... wich given the server low players, i have no ideea what the downside was, some 47 lvl bots farming with d grade items.. weren't creating imbalance on the server, that is low populated anyway)

Good luck.. with this project, it's kinda sad, coz you do have good files compared to other interlude, but the settings of the server....

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next