Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF] L2E-Global.com Interlude Final x7 ( 5 April - 2019 )
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:10 pm 
Elder

Grand Opening: 05 April 2019, 20:00 (gtm +2)
OBT: ONLINE

Interlude Final x7 can be described in three main points:

1: The total number of changes and improvements that have been developed and integrated into the game over the past year. Their goal is to make your game more comfortable, interesting, varied and return the long lost balance of good old chronicles. In order to get acquainted with the main changes, we recommend you to learn this topic: Interlude Final Update Chronology (topic coming soon). But they will all be intuitive during the game.
2: The so-called signature of the project, its unique features that personalize and set E-Global apart from others, regardless of which version of the game and on which rating we launch. Namely: Achievements, Daily Quests, Clan Unity, Cronus Raid Boss, NPC Adventurers' Guide and Butler, a proxy server access system that allows players from China to play on the server, and even the general “breach of good manners" - everything goes from server to server, improving and adapting to the realities of the concept and your expectations.
3: The concept of a specific server: its rates and features; its uniqueness and originality.

In this topic, we announce the server concept and describe the components of Interlude Final which you should pay attention to, in order to fully touch this game world.

Rates:

Basic rates: EXP & SP x7, Raid EXP & SP x5

Exp & SP depends on monster level, which you farm:
From 1 to 65 level of monster - static x7 rate;
Starting from 66 to 78 level of monster - from x7 to x5 gradually;
Monsters from level 78 have fixed rate x4
Premium Account provides +30% personal EXP bonus and 50% SP bonus.

Basic rate: Adena x5 Basic rate: Seal Stones x3

Chance Adena and Seal Stones - basic, 70%;
Amount of Seal Stones - х3, fixed, doesn't depend on monster level;
Amount of Adena depends on monster level:
From 1 to 60 level - fixed rate х5;
From 61 to 77 level - from х5 to х3 gradually;
Starting from 78 level of monster - fixed rate x3.
Premium Account provide +25% to amount of Adena and Seal Stones.

Basic rates: Drop x4, Raid Drop x3, Epic Drop x1

Amount of item drop is basic, x1;
Chance of items drop is depending on level of the monster, overrun the 100% will cause to increasing of items amount;
From 1 to 60 level - fixed rate х5;
From 61 to 77 level - from х5 to х3 gradually;
Starting from 78 level of the monster - fixed rate х3.
Premium Account provide +25% to drop rate.
Basic rates: Spoil x3

Amount of received items is basic, x1;
Chance of items receiving x3, overrun the 100% will cause to increasing of items amount;
Premium Account provide +25% to the chance of receiving items (to character, who have spoiled => gather spoile).
Basic rates: Manor - x1

Cooldown of the daily Manor cycle: ~20:06 (gmt+2)
We remind you that the Manor system dependents directly on the Siege, respectively, the first seeds will be available on Monday, April 22 (if the owners of the castles put the seeds for sale).

NPC Family Club Manager (improved analogue of Newbie Helper) can be found Near Gatekeeper at every town, as well as at places where a lot of players are getting together. These are NPCs from which you can take Support Magic, Daily tasks and rewards for them, as well in the future they will be responsible for holding weekly Events and issuing Prizes.

Support Magic , Club Card:

Adventurers' Guide provides additional improving magic for your character and his pet / samona:

The list of available Buffs and their levels depend on the level of the Character and the presence of a Club Card.
Duration of all buffs - 60 min:
Buff are being removed if a character didn't have Noblesse Blessing at the time of death;
Can be canceled along with other similar improving skills;
Are being removed using Alt-click on them.
You can create buff profiles.
Buffer is available for all players level 1-62, with a Club Card a player can get buffs up to level 80.
More detailed list of available buffs will be announced a bit later, however you can say for sure: there will be no 3rd class skills, songs and dances.

Daily Quests:

We have prepared personal daily quests, which will provide some useful bonuses for your character.

Important information:

You can start quest at NPC "Pathfinder Worker" which you can find at: Gludio, Dion, Heine, Oren, Schuttgart, Rune;
You can start a quest 1 time a day;
Quest cooldown: 6:30 server time;
Some reward has a time limit as well as they are personal (can not be trade).
List of the Quests:

1. Challenge the Rim Kamaloka

Available only for characters with Premium Account;
Type: solo;
Goal: Complete solo Kamaloka;
Stable reward:
Ivory Coin - 50 q-ty.
Reward is reliant on rank of completing Kamaloka:
Rim Kamaloka Box Grade D (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 20 mins;
Rim Kamaloka Box Grade C (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 30 mins;
Rim Kamaloka Box Grade B (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 40 mins;
Rim Kamaloka Box Grade A (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 50 mins;
Rim Kamaloka Box Grade S (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 60 mins;
2. Challenge the Hall of the Abyss

Type: group;
Goal: Kill RB in Kamaloka;
Quest mechanics: quest will consider as completed once character will make a last hit (if he will be in group - quest will be completed for all group, if he will be solo - only for character that have made a last hit);
Reward:
Nobless Scroll (48 hours limited period) - You will feel Blessing of Noblesse effect on your after you use this scroll. Duration: 60 mins. All effects (buff\debuff etc) will still affect on your character after it's death. Scroll effect will be removed.
Ivory Coin - 35 q-ty.
3. Challenge the Labyrinth of Abyss

Goal: Kill RB in Kamaloka;
Quest mechanics: quest will consider as completed once character will make a last hit (if he will be in group - quest will be completed for all group, if he will be solo - only for character that have made a last hit);
Reward:
Nobless Scroll (48 hours limited period) - You will feel Blessing of Noblesse effect on your after you use this scroll. Duration: 60 mins. All effects (buff\debuff etc) will still affect on your character after it's death. Scroll effect will be removed.
Ivory Coin - 35 q-ty.
4. Successful raid

Goal: Kill any RB;
Raid Boss exeption: Epic Bosses, Instance Bosses, Four Sepulchers and Rift Bosses;
Reward:
Ivory Coin - 40 q-ty.
5. Fighting Evil

Type: Group, party or solo.
Goal: Collent 50-250 Shard of Evil from monsters. Amount of items depends on the level of chosen location.
Player can choose only one quest per day, depending on your chracters leve\fitable location: 1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-75, 76-80.
Mechanic: For every level there are 2 location for your choice. The list of the monsters is also available at quest description.
Rewards:
Ivory Coin - from 50 to 200 q-ty. Amount of coins depends on the level of chosen location.

Preliminary version.
Before and during the OBT the assortment of the shop could be changed. Stay tuned!

Family Coin - donation currency, which you can purchase at your Control Panel:
1 Family Coin = 7.5 Rubls;
10 Family Coins = 1 Euro;
Family Coins - can be traded, also you can set a private store on buying and selling Family Coins. So as all Shop assortment is available ingame you can get them.
Currency of the Family Coins is stick to the currency of rubls to euro.

Premium Account:

Premium 1

30 days
50 Family Coins (5 euro)
Ingame at NPC or at your Control Panel

Premium 2

Infinity
130 Family Coins (13 euro)
Ingame at NPC or at your Control Panel

EXP

+30% q-ty
Personal, bonus to mobs and RB Exp\SP;
SP

+50% q-ty
Personal, bonus to mobs and RB Exp\SP;

Adena & Seal Stones

+25% q-ty
General, averaged in the group;

Drop

+25%chance
General, averaged in the group;

Spoil

+25%chance
Personal, PA must be on spoiler himself.

Box limit

up to +4 boxes
On the start - 3 boxes. For players that uses PA can load +4 box, but not more then 7 (+1 for each PA box). Off-line traders are NOT counts as a box.
Rim Kamaloka
Access
1 time per day + access to special quest in this reward.

Bonus will applied to all characters on your game account (but not on master account);

How to check if you have Permium status or not: system message when you log in to the game will show when PA is going to end. Also you will have the golden frame at your level parametr.

Class Transfer:

First class

150.000 Adena
6 Family Coins
Second class

2.000.000 Adena
30 Family Coins
Third class

Full quest
Not available at the start

Reward for 3rd clanss transfer: 5.000.000 Adena, 2 Giant's Codex, 1 Giant's Codex - Mastery and 1 Giant's Codex - Discipline or Giant's Codex - Oblivion.

Grand Opening: 05 April 2019, 20:00 (gtm +2)
OBT: ONLINE

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2E-Global.com Interlude Final x7 ( 5 April - 20
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:57 pm 
Baron

I went through all interlude final changes changes and I am impressed what you have done. But there are 2 things:

- server 95% russian based;
- server has P2W donation.

I don't care about quest items in donation shop, but xp/drop boost from premium accounts a true killer. MMORPG is all about "who get X first" and can dominate, especially in interlude where there is no true lategame (unlike H5).

Also having no premium means if you solo you can forget about getting party. We all know that. Many project had increased drop/spoil from donation and what happened all the time? People were looking only for people who had PA.

Even tho I am so thristy, I badly want to play. I have to skip because of P2W.

Not even talk about russian RMT factor... but whatever :) GL HF.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:47 am 
Viscount

aqdevas wrote:
I went through all interlude final changes changes and I am impressed what you have done. But there are 2 things:

- server 95% russian based;
- server has P2W donation.

I don't care about quest items in donation shop, but xp/drop boost from premium accounts a true killer. MMORPG is all about "who get X first" and can dominate, especially in interlude where there is no true lategame (unlike H5).

Also having no premium means if you solo you can forget about getting party. We all know that. Many project had increased drop/spoil from donation and what happened all the time? People were looking only for people who had PA.

Even tho I am so thristy, I badly want to play. I have to skip because of P2W.

Not even talk about russian RMT factor... but whatever :) GL HF.

ive played in thier last few interlude final servers. Imo it was decent, kinda imbalanced and hard for players to understand what stuff are from c6 what from gracia, but overall it is pretty fun. Kinda like gracia without kamaels and atributes

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:52 pm 
Elder

up!

http://l2e-global.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 pm 
Elder

iOllie wrote:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:14 am 
Vassal

UP

Premium :
- EXP +30%
- SP +50%
- Drop, Adena, Seal Stones +25%
- Spoil chance +25%
+ 1 to Windows Limit

Club :
- nobless teleports
- GM buffer !!
- global chat

Shop:
- 3rd class
- Nobless
- Top B grade
- Exp runes
- Buff Books

GL & HF

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:21 am 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
ive played in thier last few interlude final servers. Imo it was decent, kinda imbalanced and hard for players to understand what stuff are from c6 what from gracia, but overall it is pretty fun. Kinda like gracia without kamaels and atributes

So, the path the original L2 should've taken :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:05 am 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
Kinda like gracia without kamaels and atributes

Now if they'd scratch off those life stones I'd almost give it a try. But if it's p2w it doesn't matter.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:23 am 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
Kinda like gracia without kamaels and atributes

Now if they'd scratch off those life stones I'd almost give it a try. But if it's p2w it doesn't matter.

It's very much pay2win, probably the biggest pay2win "low" rate server to date.

They made 2 premiums (premium and club) with different bonus so you have to buy both.
- premium : +exp +sp +SPOIL +LOOT
and
- club : GM buffer
- club : teleporter almost like nobless

So .. level a buffer or pay for unlimited buff to max lvl (you even get combo buffs lvl 74 that dont even exist in interlude)
Group finder is full of "LF DD WITH CLUB ONLY" everywhere, good luck finding a group if you dont pay.

Some other exemples from cash shop:
- exp runes. with premium + exp runes, server becomes a mid rate
- Special Cash Shop bundles that is completly pay2win :
----- TOP B GRADE
----- custom ring with PVE defense
----- summon friend skill
- autoloot
- mount
- great wolf already leveled
- ofc you can trade cash shop money for adena :)

Anyway, i'm gonna stop here :P

BTW, server is 90%+ russian, if you dont speak russian, good luck ._.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:45 am 
Vagabond

I honestly don't understand why do you lie so much about this server, seriously. I'm starting to think you have a personal problem with the owner or something, because this is not even normal at this point.

There are way more international people than Russian, by far. Even the Russians try to communicate with you in English when you tell them you're not Russian.

There are 2 "premiums", yes. You need them? No. It's true that if you are playing a DD class, there is a high chance you won't get party for kama/laba after 63 if you don't pay for Club, but no one is preventing you to level up a WC or PP and make the party yourself, so that you even have 2x chance to get drop :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 am 
Vassal

ayo wrote:
There are way more international people than Russian, by far. Even the Russians try to communicate with you in English when you tell them you're not Russian.

Yeah yeah, sure, that's why even the announcements are in full russian with no english translation. And link to a full russian forum with only russian comments NOT A SINGLE ENGLISH reply, not even a link to a translation.
https://i.imgur.com/uuD12tm.jpg
Super international friendly, you have to google translate to know what is happening.

Another exemple, that's their forum right now, circled in red are the english posts, everything else is in russian
https://i.imgur.com/c0pv6RF.jpg
Does that look like an international forum to you ?

Last exemple for the fun of it, that's the message you get when you level to 20:
https://i.imgur.com/Mpe0HHw.jpg
Same thing for 40 or any kamaloka or palaika message, it's all in russian, they didn't even bother translating.

I tried trading, you get whispered in russian, you say "english pls" and then no reply, every time.
Join a kama/laba group, everyone spams in russian.

There 1 english clan, 1 clan, on the whole freaking server. It's monkeyBusiness, the other one, Ghosts, everyone left to join them when the leader rage quit the server.

ayo wrote:
I honestly don't understand why do you lie so much about this server

:)

also
ayo wrote:
There are 2 "premiums", yes. You need them? No. It's true that if you are playing a DD class, there is a high chance you won't get party for kama/laba after 63 if you don't pay for Club

So you're saying, I dont need premium, but I need premium ? uhm

Dude, you're so full of shit lol.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 am 
Vagabond

obviously you will see the forum in Russian if you go to the Russian partner, just lol. The international information is in Dex. Anyway, https://l2e-global.com/forum/categories ... ril-5.747/, where's Russian there?

And seriously, stop lying about ingame parties in Russian, that's the most false statement I've ever read. In fact, yesterday had my first full Russian party after a month. And guess what? I actually didn't care. I only needed to know when frenzy was going to be ready, so told them to let me know when frenzy was off cooldown and so they did, they kept chatting in Russian and eventually, they typed "frenzy will be ready in 40secs" in plain English. Good luck with that in other servers, where you tell Russian to speak to you in English and they say $I$89(*@$&*(2!

Why don't you quote the full message moron?

Go ahead and don't play a DD class, and if you do, "no one is preventing you to level up a WC or PP and make the party yourself".

I'm not even bothering to reply you anymore, it's clear that you are a hater of Dex/E-GLobal for some reason.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:43 pm 
Vagabond

Yo guys, I asked on another topic, but i'm completly lost here.

Is dex the same server as eglobal ?
There is 2 sites and 2 forums but.. They have same files, sames patches, same events, same cash shop, same online counter.

Is Eglobal the russian site and dex english ? I'm legit completly out of the loop

halp me è_é

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am 
Vagabond

K, got my answer, I downloaded the game from both sites.
Dex and Eglobal are the SAME server, even though it's not mentioned anywhere in both announcement messages on PMFUN.

What a gigantic fuking scam lol.

OfflineProfile