Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Mid.com - Opening: 5 APRIL - Interlude 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 am 
Duke

Hater? Everyone who's been paying attention to the Lineage 2 community knows that Skylord is one of the biggest pieces of shit you could ever deal with, and I don't have a habit of randomly insulting people unless they truly deserve it. He's outright the worst server owner in the Lineage 2 community by far. He has:
- sold epics and enchanted items to players on his servers
- DDoSed competitive servers so they wouldn't have a chance at competing with him
- straight up screwed his advertisers by paying them then getting his money back after their work was complete by abusing the PayPal chargeback system

He got shat on over at Maxcheaters because of his shady actions multiple times, and they also banned him for his scams. Community also says he paid to get unbanned, and while I haven't seen proof of that I wouldn't be surprised in the least.
His servers always end up dead after a few months (at best) because the same thing happens every time: big clans buy items, small clans get frustrated and leave, then in turn big clans start leaving because they've already reached the endgame in a matter of weeks.

And don't shoot down players who speak the truth, you know fully well AdBlock is right. For anyone who's out of the loop, just skim through these 2 topics:
https://maxcheaters.com/topic/220585-hi ... -l2midcom/
https://maxcheaters.com/topic/218442-l2 ... m-exposed/
He also tried to incriminate others by trimming screenshots to seem like he was in the right:
https://maxcheaters.com/topic/216532-l2 ... d-scammer/

If you think you've got a free pass to publicly support Skylord's toxic behaviour on this forum without getting absolutely discredited, you're mistaken. You can advertise his server but don't defend his shitty behaviour.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm 
Elder

Nice report :)
Hate me moree... cuz i am telling the truth.

Explain me how i sell epics and items please. You hear something from clan leaders... they receive ban in MY SERVER because they try to sell items. Not me.. nobody will fuck his server selling epics for 50eur. Thats why i create epic owner and top enchanted status on my website.

https://acc.l2mid.com/epic.php?type=epic
https://acc.l2mid.com/enchant.php?type=enchant

Because people dont believe.. I explain every 6 months and as you see i dont give up. You can check for custom itemname/data in the client/system you can test ingame by picking epic and weapon++. And you will see.

you dont have what to do in real life?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:45 pm 
Elder

SEND ME REAL PROOFS!
why to lie? because we are the best mid eu?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:09 am 
Baron

why to lie? because we are the best mid eu?[/quote]

you were
now all mid rates are trashes like yours anyway

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:56 am 
Duke

LogiX wrote:

Explain me how i sell epics and items please. You hear something from clan leaders... they receive ban in MY SERVER because they try to sell items. Not me.. nobody will fuck his server selling epics for 50eur. Thats why i create epic owner and top enchanted status on my website.

Because people dont believe.. I explain every 6 months and as you see i dont give up. You can check for custom itemname/data in the client/system you can test ingame by picking epic and weapon++. And you will see.

You think a random epic and enchant list on a website you own (both of which can be faked by anyone with common programming knowledge) are supposed to prove your innocence when there are so many screenshots showing you taking bribes for epics?
Are all the screens taken on Skype while you're getting bribed from other projects to stop DDoSing them fake too?
All the advertisers complaining about you screwing them over are also fake?

Poor Skylord having so many people hating him for no reason, unbelievable what this community does to its fair and respectable server owners. Not.
All owners of popular gaming networks have people hating them like you do, look at how many people hate ChinaTown of L2Dawn or the owners of L2Dex. Oh wait - that's right, they don't.
You're one of the only ones, along with the owner of L2Zaken, L2Classic.ws and whatever rehash of the same crappy project he's doing next.

If you think we're stupid enough to believe that everyone has a problem with you for no reason you're hilariously mistaken.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 am 
Vassal

REDACTED

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:25 pm 
Duke

L2TALES.COM wrote:
REDACTED

Don't advertise your server in other servers' topics wtf. You can create your own topic.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:55 am 
Elder

I know you guys hate me. This is not the way cuz our server will not be closed. Keep bumping daily.
2 weeks left!
https://l2mid.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:01 am 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
LogiX wrote:

You think a random epic and enchant list on a website you own (both of which can be faked by anyone with common programming knowledge) are supposed to prove your innocence when there are so many screenshots showing you taking bribes for epics?
Are all the screens taken on Skype while you're getting bribed from other projects to stop DDoSing them fake too?
All the advertisers complaining about you screwing them over are also fake?

Poor Skylord having so many people hating him for no reason, unbelievable what this community does to its fair and respectable server owners. Not.
All owners of popular gaming networks have people hating them like you do, look at how many people hate ChinaTown of L2Dawn or the owners of L2Dex. Oh wait - that's right, they don't.
You're one of the only ones, along with the owner of L2Zaken, L2Classic.ws and whatever rehash of the same crappy project he's doing next.

If you think we're stupid enough to believe that everyone has a problem with you for no reason you're hilariously mistaken.

As i said i dont care what people doing
. Its normal
This hate starts form 2012. When i made the best midrate server around.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 pm 
Duke

If you didn't care what people were doing you wouldn't take it so personally and try to bash them for calling you out.
The hate started when you started doing shady shit, it's just as simple as that.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:16 pm 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
If you didn't care what people were doing you wouldn't take it so personally and try to bash them for calling you out.
The hate started when you started doing shady shit, it's just as simple as that.

i am trying to make my advertising, bump my topics. thats it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:48 pm 
Duke

LogiX wrote:
Icarus wrote:

Man you're a crap liar. People can even tell your lies through text which is amazing.
Here, let me help you 'bump' your topic. I'm sure it helps people flock to your server when I call that server's owner on his bullshit. Flawless reasoning.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 am 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
LogiX wrote:
Icarus wrote:

Man you're a crap liar. People can even tell your lies through text which is amazing.
Here, let me help you 'bump' your topic. I'm sure it helps people flock to your server when I call that server's owner on his bullshit. Flawless reasoning.

I don't blame the people who try to make my project fail... its normal.
people who flame and share screens and bullshits are clan leaders who didnt take money from me and server owners
Wish them goodluck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 am 
Vagabond

L2mid Corrupted Black market admin working with his friends to sell items & free items to clans and players!

DO NOT PLAY HERE!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:23 am 
Elder

Daily UP!

https://l2mid.com/
https://www.facebook.com/l2mid.servers/
https://vk.com/l2mid.servers

OfflineProfile