Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Low rate with buffer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:56 am 
Vagabond

HI,

Im looking for a server which is x3 but has full buffs apart from the SWS/ BD buffs.

Preferably Interlude, I believe this would be pleasing to casual players as we can log and play without having to run buffers around and there is still a need for the SWS/ BD's.

Does anyone like the sound of this?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Low rate with buffer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 pm 
Viscount

Lemon wrote:
HI,

Im looking for a server which is x3 but has full buffs apart from the SWS/ BD buffs.

Preferably Interlude, I believe this would be pleasing to casual players as we can log and play without having to run buffers around and there is still a need for the SWS/ BD's.

To be honest ive never seen low rate interlude below x5 with full buffer, that does not make any sense. Valhala age, averia and few other servers had interlude low rates, but it was either newbie buffs, that were extended to 1 hour or gracia newbie buffs, very rarely some combo buffs for premium accounts. Low rates just dont go with full buffers, cause it is meant to be hardcore gameplay. You will not find what you looking for, i suggest you to find very high populated interlude server that started not long ago or soon in future, and just level up your own buffer, or find people who have main class as buffer and play together, search for parties etc. Way more fun to play game like it was meant to be played, than to grind alone with full buffs and leave game cause it became boring solo...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
Lemon wrote:
HI,

To be honest ive never seen low rate interlude below x5 with full buffer, that does not make any sense. Valhala age, averia and few other servers had interlude low rates, but it was either newbie buffs, that were extended to 1 hour or gracia newbie buffs, very rarely some combo buffs for premium accounts. Low rates just dont go with full buffers, cause it is meant to be hardcore gameplay. You will not find what you looking for, i suggest you to find very high populated interlude server that started not long ago or soon in future, and just level up your own buffer, or find people who have main class as buffer and play together, search for parties etc. Way more fun to play game like it was meant to be played, than to grind alone with full buffs and leave game cause it became boring solo...

I said full buffs apart from SWS and BD.

I wont join a random high populated server for it to die in 1 month and all my time wasted

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:53 pm 
Viscount

Dude your full buff server, you are searching, would live few weeks at most.. with all buffs wc,prp,se,ol classes are worthless, server is disbalanced.. im ok with newbie buffs, but full buffs are high rate or pvp server features.
Most servers dont live more than few months today, since lineage 2 private servers era is really is dead, its not 2006-2010 anymore.
You can keep searching but you will not find that kind of server unless it has 100 online :) I know these things since i was private server player since 2005 and still playing once a year in some decent server that comes once a year.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:16 pm 
Duke

I have to agree with GraciaFinal there, I tried to search for the server you've described yesterday and could not find anything close to what you've described. I generally keep track of the private servers and frankly I don't remember any lowrate servers experimenting with full buff in past couple of years at least.

Not saying such server doesn't exist, but again, as GraciaFinal pointed out, it's unlikely to be any stable, longterm server. The whole "lowrate + semi-full buff" idea is not bad, but it's just not popular to attract masses. Most people who search for such settings usually settle for midrates in the end, of which there're plenty :wink:

OfflineProfile