Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Dark Elmore 16x Interlude
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm 
Duke

I always liked the setup of this server but I left the server (after it first went live) because the community was largely comprised of players who didn't seem to care about the English language.
I completely tolerate other languages in the shout chat, but when 90% of the chat is in a language other than English it kills the connection to the game because I don't understand anything that's going on. This is available for any language.

I'm assuming that right now the situation is the same as it was back then.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
I always liked the setup of this server but I left the server (after it first went live) because the community was largely comprised of players who didn't seem to care about the English language.
I completely tolerate other languages in the shout chat, but when 90% of the chat is in a language other than English it kills the connection to the game because I don't understand anything that's going on. This is available for any language.

I'm assuming that right now the situation is the same as it was back then.

But there is it ... why you need to prefer any leanguage? This is called a discrimination. For trade WTT/S/B use all ... when you want be sure to get english answer use right room on discord 8)

Here is some reason to punish RU/GR/CZ/SK/BR nations to speak native language?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am 
Duke

zwelfik wrote:
But there is it ... why you need to prefer any leanguage? This is called a discrimination. For trade WTT/S/B use all ... when you want be sure to get english answer use right room on discord 8)

Here is some reason to punish RU/GR/CZ/SK/BR nations to speak native language?

Wow now it's discrimination. I need to 'prefer any leanguage' because I don't fucking understand Czech. Requiring an international language for trading purposes isn't discrimination, it's common sense. Your project's home page makes me think the project is international when no rules regarding international chat exist.

How many times did you see Romanian when trading in Dex even though initially most players were Romanian? There were also a lot of Russians yet they spoke English when trading without any problem, because it's the normal thing to do. Give me a break with your discrimination excuse. If everyone started using their own language to trade nobody would understand anything.

If I have to use Discord to find items instead of watching trade/shout chat and filtering shops in Giran I'd rather just avoid your server.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:46 pm 
Baron

icarus is right, is like playing on ru servers, even if they have forum in english and says it is an international server that doesn't means you feel like playing on int. server just because of that. When you see foreign languages on global chat you feel alone and either is ru or cz or gr is no difference, is like living in China where 90% doesnt speak english. You feel like home ?
Back in the days I played on l2bnb and left exactly because of the chat...felt alone in a GRland

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:31 pm 
Duke

Kush wrote:
icarus is right, is like playing on ru servers, even if they have forum in english and says it is an international server that doesn't means you feel like playing on int. server just because of that. When you see foreign languages on global chat you feel alone and either is ru or cz or gr is no difference, is like living in China where 90% doesnt speak english. You feel like home ?
Back in the days I played on l2bnb and left exactly because of the chat...felt alone in a GRland

Yeah exactly, it kills the feeling when I just can't understand anything that's going on in chat. Trade chat at a minimum, but even random ass banters and qq in hero chat makes it funny and strengthens the feeling of being part of a community instead of playing alone.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:52 am 
Vassal

I meant trade is always in english :lol: I don't see a bots on server, just crying ppl why i have ban , also no zombie chars ... best IL for 2k18 :shock:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm 
Knight

Server is still going strong, check some videos:

1st 4-5 days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGa9qp3KX2c&

Also GM made youtube channel, where he is posting videos from his streams:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjC856 ... MJA/videos

(Videos are not edited, its raw stream, that's why they are so long)

As you can see, there are 3-4 sides on every aq, baium and so. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:31 pm 
Vagabond

SERVER still online
1 month alive
1500 - 1800 online
New ppl comming
PL,BR,Greek,RU clans :)
​​​​​​​Newbie start event

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:05 am 
Vassal

Server taking second life a fresh new enemies start figting for bosses 8)

Seems like long time run server was borned!

Check statistics https://de.lineage2.cz/statistics. You can start here with 7 days shadow C/B equip for newcommers 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:29 pm 
Duke

Is it still alive? The front page says something about the new project but nothing about the old one closing (and I'm too lazy to check myself)

OfflineProfile