Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2J] PlayINERA - The Resurgence - 12X
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:34 pm 
Elder

with my experience with the last server, i would like to ask you how is bot protection in your server and whether, if I play 2/3 chars at the same time using macro and switching windows could be flagged as bot.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:12 am 
Vagabond

AnemoN wrote:
with my experience with the last server, i would like to ask you how is bot protection in your server and whether, if I play 2/3 chars at the same time using macro and switching windows could be flagged as bot.

Hello, there is zero chance to be flagged as a bot user while using Macro or switching L2 windows.

Also what you describe is not an anti-bot.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:57 am 
Elder

Now then I guess it is a good time for a quick update. We are currently in a closed beta phase and fairly busy coding our final event the Blood Royale along with finalizing the ability tree's infrastructure. After that we will revamp our event engine and polish off the 22+ events that we have this season.

I think today we will cover the Blood Price, some of the community may already be familiar with the features that we provide, but for those new to the server, one of our most entertaining features that really makes for a fun time is the Blood Price. Now in our world there exists a Blood Stone. Strictly speaking, these stones will drop from nearly all non-instanced monsters in the game and at different rates correlated to the difficulty of the mob.

So basically, kill stuff, collect blood stones, and buy stuff with them. Here is an example of our Blood Craft shop, where you can spend Blood Stones to purchase goods and wares:

Now then, these are pretty important stones! You will find a hard time progressing in our world if you do not collect them and spend them wisely. Venustia and her goods can get pricy. So what is the blood price?

Well, in our world, people can steal your blood stones. Players can PK you and simply take them, and the percent of stones taken will depend on your combat status, either red, white, or purple. So it becomes kind of challenging to hold on to these stones, even more so because you cannot stash, drop, trade, or destroy them. So basically you need to carry them on you at all times and risk the blood price when farming in open places. But don't worry there are precautions, the same player cannot kill you over and over, there is a 4 hour cooldown on the blood price, so you cannot harass the same person over and over.

Clan wars are also affected by the Blood Price. Clans in a one-way war will suffer, the attacker will receive 2x the number of stones upon a successful kill, the defender does not get such bonus due to his or her cowardice. If a two-way war exists, both clans will claim only 50% of the normal kill, but there is no cooldown penalty on the blood price, which means infinite steals, which means you must be fairly careful how you proceed.

Our Blood system has been tested in Season 1 and was a very big hit. We've had an entire year to polish off our algorithms and really improve the infrastructure that is INERA.

If you find this sort of PvP tactics interesting.

Definitely check us out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm 
Vagabond

Season 1 has been a revelation for me. I have never thought I will find server which is not created in sole purpose to make money for developers like almost every server nowadays. Inera GM team got me hooked by their dedication to the community and amazing approach to the game. If you are sick of P2W servers full of bots with GM team does not give a crap stop looking because Inera is exact oposite of that.

Cannot w8 for official launch of Season 2. I have not had that much fun in L2 like I had on Inera in years.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:03 am 
Elder

It's an interesting concept, will have to see it in action to better judge. I'm still iffy on the full scheme buffer on a 12x rates server, since I like playing supports (BD/SwS) when I'm not playing Kamaels, but we'll see.

Good luck with the project, I will definitely check it out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:10 am 
Elder

Hi guys,

We have not forgotten about this forum.

As of this point in time we are wrapping up the closed beta phase. We had a good amount of interest for a CB. Minor issues were found and fixed. A lot of our systems were pointed in a different direction; it was a useful beta for us to gather additional information and fine-tune our world.

We'll release more info on the upcoming launch some time soon.

For now we will leave you with a small tribute to L2.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:36 pm 
Elder

Well it is that time again my friends. Let the season 2 festivities kick off in style. We are going to let you choose the launch date of the server. To participate in the vote you will need to have an active forum account, so we suggest you create one and head on over to the polling station to cast a vote. We have given you a few options to select from, and also given you ample time to prepare your forces, inform your friends, and truly build a legacy on our server.

As the count goes: our files are in excellent shape, our community is strong, and our coders are ready for anything you can throw at them. We will be using this time to further polish the server whilst you vote on the launch. Make sure to tell your friends to vote, as once the date it set; it will not be changed. This is going to be quite a good season for us and we will make sure to deliver the best possible experience Lineage 2 has to offer.

We are back, stronger than ever, ready for the new season.

Don’t make the mistake and miss this new season.

You will regret it surely.

Now let’s get started.

https://forum.playinera.com/forum/78-general-discussion/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:57 am 
Duke

Wise decision to not open it too quickly - I think a lot of servers - regardless of their settings - opening these days will suffer from the official classic server hype... the hype should start dying next month so any of the potential dates should be ok :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am 
Elder

Welcome to PlayINERA

Season 2 begins November 23, 2018.

and we are hosting 2 events.

First 15 clans to commit to INERA via forum will receive 5000 iCoins (50 Euro)

Top 5 stories posted about your experience in L2 will win 3000 iCoins (30 Euro)

Last edited by PlayINERA on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 pm 
Elder

Now then, the month of November is going to be quite a hectic one for servers. A lot of them are opening up and so the ultimate question is which server to choose and why. We cannot answer this for you; after all, it is perspective.

One thing I will say is that there will exist a handful of players that are stubborn to try new things and no matter how elegant or improved something is, they will refrain. We can only show you the way to a better world, but cannot force you to enter.

If there is one thing we know as a community it is this:

Players that are resistant to our way of play at INERA, often find themselves playing once they give it a try. Because our world is not just unique but it provides a variety of features that are focused on strategy and competition - not on the grind, or trivial tricks like fake online, or fake presentations like online counts. We focus our attention on quality and service, not on falsehoods.

We give you the uncut version of how this game should be played. Combining all the feedback from our community to forge a solid rendition of a mid-rate.

Give it a try and if it's not for you, that's okay.

Perhaps you'll be surprised, however.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:10 pm 
Elder

A Message from Vice

We're 40 days away from launch. It's quite early but based on this timeline we can say that INERA is set to have a pretty fantastic launch - strictly speaking, our numbers are good. This is our second season, we've had two full years to polish our files, improve our world, and really hit an all time high for development. We've listened to the community, moved forward as a team, and delivered one of the best Lineage 2 experience of the new year. It will be a pleasure to host everyone this season. See you on November 23, 2018.

http://www.playinera.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:41 am 
Elder

Our clan registration event is full.

We'd like to welcome back:

Red Cross

Tempest

Invictus

Knockdown

Continuum

Purify

Mr. Biscuits

Yagodnuihrust

Individual

Dumathoin

Some new faces:

KilledbyMoS

AgainsT

Out of Control

AncientArmada

OFteam

*unfamiliar clan tags or clan names were just replaced by the username.

And don't forget about your story!

Tell us a story in the PlayINERA forum for a chance to win 3000 iCoins

(30 Euro value) on launch day.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:31 am 
Elder

We're here to welcome everyone to explore our world. Below is a video tutorial produced by INERA to outline the features that make us unique. If you're interested take a look, share the video if you like our world.

See you on November 23, 2018.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 pm 
Elder

Let's gooo! 18 days and counting! :twisted: #hype

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 am 
Elder

Actually I think the hype is 16 days. :)

We've added a North American / Brazilian proxy. Feel free to check us out if you're from those regions we don't want to leave anyone out.

A lot of clans have registered for INERA and a lot of players are respecting our platform for the amount of work that was put into it.

The ability tree, despite being controversial, is a bit hit. Players are interested in exploring new build paths and acknowledge the necessity for balance.

All in all we are set for a pretty great launch.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Vice.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next