Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: EE LF CP for next RPG Club server 2018
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:54 am 
Viscount

I guess the days of RPG getting the sexy, official files are long gone. That's too bad, a 10-20x classic on RPG could've been super fun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm 
Vagabond

EELFCP wrote:
Yes these servers don't last as long as I want.
If only they would make it hardcore with x1 - x3 rates and customize the H5 client a bit (remove shadow weapons, luxury and common items), that would make a great H5 experience for me.

Classic is a no-go for me as I'm an EE one trick pony (only play EE and she is nerfed to the dirt in Classic).

If you have other options than RPG Club, tell me I'm open to ideas.

Sticking top to the topic:

EE LF Mage CP

I am amazed that u missed this project. Beyond.lt a PTS x3 high five was oppened in february 23. It lasted about 4 months and had massive online. They had an interesting system with legal RMT ( yeah RMT is bad but it is in every server so why not just make it legal)

Anyways, I played there and i have to tell it to you. It was one of the best servers I have ever played. Unfortunately, the administration is very quiet at the momment but there are rumours that they will be openning a new server in autumn. I would strongly advise you check it out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 pm 
Viscount

ShiKiba wrote:
EELFCP wrote:
Yes these servers don't last as long as I want.
If only they would make it hardcore with x1 - x3 rates and customize the H5 client a bit (remove shadow weapons, luxury and common items), that would make a great H5 experience for me.

Classic is a no-go for me as I'm an EE one trick pony (only play EE and she is nerfed to the dirt in Classic).

If you have other options than RPG Club, tell me I'm open to ideas.

Sticking top to the topic:

EE LF Mage CP

I am amazed that u missed this project. Beyond.lt a PTS x3 high five was oppened in february 23. It lasted about 4 months and had massive online. They had an interesting system with legal RMT ( yeah RMT is bad but it is in every server so why not just make it legal)

Anyways, I played there and i have to tell it to you. It was one of the best servers I have ever played. Unfortunately, the administration is very quiet at the momment but there are rumours that they will be openning a new server in autumn. I would strongly advise you check it out.

yeah but its russian ...

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 pm 
Baron

miahi wrote:

yeah but its russian ...

it lithuanian project. the owners are lithuanians. it is not their fault that these days only russian devs are available for Lineage 2. And since Russian side is way way higher which means to project more funds, only retard can thing that project w/o russians can be successful.

and this comes from RU project hater... as long client is english, and english chat is forced on trading stuff, i will be happy playing there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:20 pm 
Vagabond

Anyone is making a CP for the upcoming HF low rate RPG Club server and needs an EE ?

OfflineProfile