Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: what happens with servers?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:58 pm 
Vagabond

I literally can't find any decent server, everyone have stuff life npc buffer and all that kind of things. Is too much ask for a retail like server with low rates?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: what happens with servers?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:50 pm 
Marquis

international interlude x4 project opens in 3 days l2elixir . and there is already opened classic x3 gamecoast net . but its 80% russians . its actually PTS files (the 1st private server ever with good files ) and they using the latest update aswell.
if u looking for h5 lowrate . rpgclub will open server this winter and will be prob 9k+ realonline. last few years they get the most online count among all private/off l2 servers . its also off files completely bugless .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:30 am 
Viscount

Low rates servers are gone I think.
They can't last for a year without wipe or closing.
That's why people are joining mid or high rate servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 am 
Vassal

L2shrine (low rate server) - opened more than a year.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:39 am 
Duke

Shrine's population is kinda low but it's admirable how long it's been online.

rostislav wrote:
Low rates servers are gone I think.
They can't last for a year without wipe or closing.
That's why people are joining mid or high rate servers.

They're not gone, they're just generally not on the first positions on the topsites. Every server you see ranking high in the topsites have some kind of vote reward to incentivize people to vote. That's why the quality of the servers you SEE there has gone down, but there are still decent servers out there.

Topsites are probably the main reason why the L2 private server scene smells of shit really hard right now. I swear one of these days I'm gonna build a topsite without a vote API and manually curate the server list.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:20 pm 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:
international interlude x4 project opens in 3 days l2elixir . and there is already opened classic x3 gamecoast net . but its 80% russians . its actually PTS files (the 1st private server ever with good files ) and they using the latest update aswell.
if u looking for h5 lowrate . rpgclub will open server this winter and will be prob 9k+ realonline. last few years they get the most online count among all private/off l2 servers . its also off files completely bugless .

My l2 elixir beta ended when i created a tyrant and Bison totem gave 40 crit instead of 400 (at 30% hp), and Hawk gave 10 crit instead of 100.
And those are well documented skills, but imagine how fu**ed up must be the formulas for stats you cannot see, like mage crit rate, blows land rate, spoil, etc, etc.
There are things you just can't make up by reading old lineage forums posts or l2.legacy....
I'm actually a bit sad for ppl wasting time there.
Shrine is an example of awesome server that doesn't get as much love as it should, their only problem is low population.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 pm 
Baron

MaliceMizer wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

My l2 elixir beta ended when i created a tyrant and Bison totem gave 40 crit instead of 400 (at 30% hp), and Hawk gave 10 crit instead of 100.
And those are well documented skills, but imagine how fu**ed up must be the formulas for stats you cannot see, like mage crit rate, blows land rate, spoil, etc, etc.
There are things you just can't make up by reading old lineage forums posts or l2.legacy....
I'm actually a bit sad for ppl wasting time there.
Shrine is an example of awesome server that doesn't get as much love as it should, their only problem is low population.

not forget donation which increases spoil/aa drop rates. gives buffs like vampiric till lvl 80 so you can roll prophet for tyrant/destro/duelist/dagger and have sustain in pve + pvp buffs...

custom "balance" to destros, the only melee class which is worth playing in c6 and got nerfed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 pm 
Marquis

i dont understand why ppl think that donations are OP.

1st . These buffs are available only in town and have duration of 1h.

2nd. Most of the mid/high level "worth" zones like LOA/TOI are atleast 5-20 min running to spot so u will need buffers anyway unless u wanna go back to town like tard every 30-40 min after u started farming .

3rd. literally EVERY server got premium account which gives even more bonuses that u get on l2elixir. ++ even more donations on top of that like Exp runes/ drop runes and so on. ( eglobal even had TOP D/C items on lowrate interlude server :D:D::D )

4th. if u plan to play on this server u HAVE TO buy premium . otherwise u will be super behind . by the time u hit 50-56 u can afford to buy premium with Adena ingame so u dont even have to donate. (unlike DEX servers with untradable donate coins lolol )

and destros. destros need to be even more nerfed . i dont wanna see a russian player logging 5 clients and soloing golkonda with 2 destros w/o tank and healer. are u serious ? i ratha see AOE pole farm unnerfed and frenzy nerfed like gracia final + then this omega broken green shit . u wanna go RBs? guess what . ! RB PT LF DESTROS ONLY .
balanced.

about files i cant say anything cuz i never tried beta . i just hope for decent international server that wont get DESTROYED by russian bots and Destroyers :D:D:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:28 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
(unlike DEX servers with untradable donate coins lolol )

Tradeable donation coins ruin the economy in just about all cases. Anyone can donate 20 eur and get good equipment.
Sure, if you can only buy cosmetics for donations this isn't so bad but the moment you have tradeable donation coins when you can get extra XP or (even worse) equipment with them is the moment those donation coins become very valuable on the market.

That behaviour was supported by the community and has encouraged even more similar behaviour. This is why I've lost all hope in this game. The community is dumb for accepting that crap. But at the end of the day their favourite chronicle is Interlude, one of the worst chronicles in this game, so I don't even know what I was expecting.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:48 pm 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:

1st . These buffs are available only in town and have duration of 1h.

This is terrible, should never modify gameplay, never. If people wants to play lol server they go play high rates.
bemyfrag wrote:
2nd. Most of the mid/high level "worth" zones like LOA/TOI are atleast 5-20 min running to spot so u will need buffers anyway unless u wanna go back to town like tard every 30-40 min after u started farming .

Hmm Summon friend? Gate chant? Noblesse teleport? i'm a little rusty but i think even interlude has them.
bemyfrag wrote:
3rd. literally EVERY server got premium account which gives even more bonuses that u get on l2elixir. ++ even more donations on top of that like Exp runes/ drop runes and so on. ( eglobal even had TOP D/C items on lowrate interlude server :D:D::D )

Servers were shit in the past so it's OK to be shit, we shouldn't complain.
I don't like this argument, leaves no room for improvement.
bemyfrag wrote:
4th. if u plan to play on this server u HAVE TO buy premium . otherwise u will be super behind . by the time u hit 50-56 u can afford to buy premium with Adena ingame so u dont even have to donate. (unlike DEX servers with untradable donate coins lolol )

I made the mistake of buying premium in the past.
Never again, is a waste a of money for some pixels that last what? 3-5 months? After that server is empty the process repeats elsewhere.
I refuse to pay again, only play for fun.
If the server is awesome i might donate for a hat.
bemyfrag wrote:
and destros. destros need to be even more nerfed . i dont wanna see a russian player logging 5 clients and soloing golkonda with 2 destros w/o tank and healer. are u serious ? i ratha see AOE pole farm unnerfed and frenzy nerfed like gracia final + then this omega broken green shit . u wanna go RBs? guess what . ! RB PT LF DESTROS ONLY .
balanced.

If ppl wanna play Gracia they play Gracia.
They don't search interlude servers to play Gracia.
Never modify gameplay.
bemyfrag wrote:
about files i cant say anything cuz i never tried beta . i just hope for decent international server that wont get DESTROYED by russian bots and Destroyers :D:D:D

Well good luck there then. :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 pm 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:

lategame in c6 is running around ketra/varka/hs you like it or not.

Current donations in l2elixir is either you buy one or you will fall behind massively. xp/sp is more than enough. now there is extra drop spoil adena reward. in chronicle where you craft a grade and you are done...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am 
Marquis

i dont think u played lineage 2 in the last 5 years :D do u realize every server got premium account nowdays? i had premium account on every server i played and i never ever donated for this game.

the servers u describing or u think should exist , well they dont . or they do with 50 players online .
im sorry.

also this newbie 1h buffs are helping mostly casual players . i dont see how someone will get buffs and go farm solo varka/ketra :D. u will either die from mobs or get ganked by parties . this 1h buffs will only help casual players like u that farm field of massacre before they leave server because they think buffs or premium acc is the reason why they r so behind :D and if u think someone will go back to take 1h gamebreaking overpowered newbie buffs and gate back to spot i have nothing to say to u :D , also u have this buffs till 52 lvl even w/o donate or anything .

and one more thing .even LOA is more profitable then ketra/varka . go farm for S recs . ill just buy them off u . i dont mind . on last interlude server i even deleved my chars 78>68 so i can farm LOA. and it was x3 server.

the donate on this server is literally the most no p2win among all other populated servers nowdays guys get real . first week premium will be worth 2-10kk adena . AND U DONT EVEN HAVE TO DONATE FOR THAT. tahts gamebreaking btw.

the real profitable farm in this game is not varka/ketra with 1h buffs . its farming giran market . its 2018 and if u still suck on this game thats not premium accounts or the 1h buffs . trust me

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am 
Vagabond

are you sure you like l2? because all these custom stuff are SHIT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:34 pm 
Marquis

archangelus92 wrote:

the "Retail" features are even more shit . so yeah i do . i dont want destro with tallum and A pole to train x30-40 TOP mobs in the game alone . the game suck really much balance wise and interlude is the worse . destros still gonna be the only RB farmers tho. mages still gona CDL 76 mobs from 60 lvl and so on . u can only blame NCsoft .

if u think these features are shit and making the game too much pay2win go check the other populated servers . u can even donate for QHP / self salvation,nobles / items / even more drop runes on top of Premium accs and so on . ketrawars x1 for example . donators play x2.5 server and normal players x1 . its like playing x5 servers while donators play x13. and u are complaining about 25% bonuses here . jeez

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:21 pm 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
archangelus92 wrote:

the "Retail" features are even more shit . so yeah i do . i dont want destro with tallum and A pole to train x30-40 TOP mobs in the game alone . the game suck really much balance wise and interlude is the worse . destros still gonna be the only RB farmers tho. mages still gona CDL 76 mobs from 60 lvl and so on . u can only blame NCsoft .

if u think these features are shit and making the game too much pay2win go check the other populated servers . u can even donate for QHP / self salvation,nobles / items / even more drop runes on top of Premium accs and so on . ketrawars x1 for example . donators play x2.5 server and normal players x1 . its like playing x5 servers while donators play x13. and u are complaining about 25% bonuses here . jeez

No son, I know that Interlude endgame is obsolete, we have other chronicles to play or atleast play IT for 6 month and then uptade the server to new chronicle. Sincerely this kind of servers with this kind of features bring me headache, I just wan't a good retail server with nice pts files nicely setted. I know they need donations to keep going the server, maybe runes of xp and sp maximun 50% could be acceptable and cosmetic features but thats all.

OfflineProfile