Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 87  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:58 pm 
Vagabond

We are LIVE !!!

www . l2naya . com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:54 pm 
Vagabond

The New Start: 29/7/2017 + BIGGEST UPDATES[/center]

[left]The last server's announcement:
The announced events for players:

]

What will I get on the new start day?
*** Some a good prizes (rewards).
*** Updated and fixed server with a some new things, all updates will be announced before server start.

What kind of an events can I into participate at the moment?

Why should I play at this server?
*** Unique custom Java platform.
*** Protection from bots.
*** Game without wipe while server is not empty of players.
*** Comfortable game without freezes and delays.
*** PvP battles 24/7.
*** Helpful and friendly administration.
*** No corruption/secret donate.

WWW LIFEDRAIN NET!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:21 pm 
Vagabond

l2ita grand opening august 11, Interlude files l2off pts
Rates x10, no donations by items 8)

www DOT l2ita DOT com
forum DOT l2ita DOT com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:09 am 
Vagabond

PlayINERA goes live Saturday Sept 30!

PlayINERA is a brand new Mid-rate experience, we strive above all to capture the classic values of the game with a new twist on progression. All features have been carefully designed to stay within the retail feeling of the game. It took us about two years to get to this point. Yes, that's right, we were in a closed beta working quietly for about two years with players all around the world that were invited to test and develop our concepts further.

PlayINERA plays more like a low-rate mid-rate hybrid, existing somewhere in between. Some aspects like gaining levels are easy in some cases, but others like gaining attribute crystals are extremely difficult. It's entirely a different type of play style that caters to the hardcore and casual alike. But at the end of the day our server is very reminiscent of the retail mentality.

Whether we're the right choice for you is entirely on how open minded you are to new things. Of course, this is subjective. You can always ask our ever expanding community on what they think and we're positive they will speak highly of our work!

Exp:x18 Sp:x18 Drop:x12 Spoil:x6 & x2 Adena:x12 Ke:x3

Blood Stones :This is an alternative currency, cannot be traded/destroyed or stored. You can obtain them by killing monsters or, a more exciting way, by stealing them from other players, in combat. This new feature is called the blood price. You must now be wary in the world, as others may want to hunt you for your hard earned blood stones. Or perhaps you want to progress through the world by being a cold hearted killer? Either way, there are many ways to play on INERA but there are some rules and balance effects to the blood price to prevent harassment.

BloodPoolTm :A system unique to PlayINERA consisting of 10 stages, players must work together in order to level it up and unlock various bonuses that apply to the entire world. You do this by donating your hard earned blood stones to the temple. Certain areas of the world are also locked, like the Seed of Destruction/Infinity instances. To unlock these you need to level the blood pool to stage 5 and 7 respectively, which is no easy task. Those zones have your vesper gear waiting for you so without them unlocked, you will not be able to get Vesper. This gives players a sense of control over their environment and prevents very organized groups from excelling too far in the game. Everyone must work together for a greater cause. Hellbound is also leveled this way and starts from zero, so certain dynastic essences will be only available to those that level the blood pool. Rumours have also surfaced that if you donate enough stones by being generous to the temple, you may receive a special blessing.

P.I.ETm : Or PlayINERA Interactive Events is our own event engine, with it we were able to code 12 new events such as: Bomberman, Mario Kart, Zombies, Berserker, and so many more! Our developers are always on the lookout for more exciting events. We will be coding these constantly in the future. Be sure to look out for PIE!

Gm Shop:up to B Community Board:with buffer, Gatekeeper, Class Change & More

Thank you for taking the time to read our thread. We know it may seem daunting at first, all these changes and features, but we assure you they have been very carefully tailored to mimic the retail experience. For example the blood pool was designed to mimic the process of unlocking the gracia continent's instances and hellbound but with a more exciting and modern outlook. It's various stages and bonuses were implemented to prevent the hardcore from dominating the server. The more advanced players now need casuals to help unlock the collective blood pool. It is very difficult and requires a lot of stones! Be prepared to work together, which is something new. We look forward to meeting everyone and hope you have a pleasant stay on our server. Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread.

Visit our PlayInera website. PlayInera dot com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:41 am 
Elder

Well many servers are coming up 30th september :) which is really good thing in 2k17 .
Definetelly la2dreams is biggest because i always check recruitment section and its huuuuuge :) Also very good server features that i can recommend to any1.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:43 am 
Vagabond

Kas wrote:
Well many servers are coming up 30th september :) which is really good thing in 2k17 .
Definetelly la2dreams is biggest because i always check recruitment section and its huuuuuge :) Also very good server features that i can recommend to any1.

And what does it have that others dont? Its just another 50x server with full buffs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:01 am 
Elder

xdmin wrote:
And what does it have that others dont? Its just another 50x server with full buffs.

have better solo-small group friendly server ? i would be glad to join :) Of all that trash around this one i pointed seems most resonable for me aswell as most advertised.
After few years of break i believe what matter in 2k17 is:
- bigger online = bigger fun (no1 likes empty giran and spots)
- no epic's and game breaking items in gm shop
- NPC unlimited buffer (also melle friendly) otherwise get bored all time HE/nuker or box buffer

what is nice
- custom farm spots
- custom bosses with custom drop with good spawn for every1

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:59 pm 
Vagabond

PlayOrbis
Warland

I will try Lineage2 . CZ, because it has only some buffs (PP,SE,EE).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:11 pm 
Heir

LF server mid rate x10 - x50 interlude without powerpuff donation :x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:33 am 
Vagabond

Nocturn wrote:
LF server mid rate x10 - x50 interlude without powerpuff donation :x

l2kapsimo[dot]net x30 exp/spoil x5 no powerpuff donation

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am 
Vagabond

HEY EVERYONE HERE ! New Server is opening at 1/5/2018 . L2 wonderlust x3500 . opening at 19:00 pm with big suprises and events for new players . clans and parties wil lhave big bonuses . WE WAIT FOR YOU !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 pm 
Baron

LF english-speaking mid-rate. Rates about 15X-30X, class change possible at grand master or at custom NPC (including 3rd class), subclass without quest. GM shop acceptable, especially in Interlude, but NO custom armor/weapons and NO custom potions or other custom items. Also NO DONATIONS, or at least a not pay2win donations.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:34 am 
Vagabond

visit lineage2vikings dot com
unique mid rate pvp style server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 pm 
Vagabond

Visit L2vikings.pro
unique mid rate pvp style server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 am 
Duke

This is your last warning. Stop spamming topics or bumping more than once per day.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 87  Next