Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2 OFF - GRACIA FINAL] Preview L2 RaidFight x4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 pm 
Vagabond

bump, join RF pplz, u wont regret it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 am 
Vassal

bump!
Join the best low rate server!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:58 am 
Vassal

bump!

The best low rate gf server there is!

Retail files/nice community/ quests for a grade/s grade armor recipes just recently made easier/no wipe/no boting!

Join and hf!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 am 
Vagabond

Server one of the best I ve played, still growing slowly, new clans pop up(not just box clans) never too late to start, because 80% off players are not in big rush,so you will have time to outgear/farm them if want. Join if you have friends, but if not I bet, you will find a helpful clan in this server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:12 pm 
Vagabond

Lego wrote:
Server one of the best I ve played, still growing slowly, new clans pop up(not just box clans) never too late to start, because 80% off players are not in big rush,so you will have time to outgear/farm them if want. Join if you have friends, but if not I bet, you will find a helpful clan in this server.

Hey :) im thinking about start there..i know its late already but i dont care. Can u tell me just what about the most needed classes? Cause i need to get partys at least ;D
tks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 pm 
Vagabond

Im sorry for the late answer. Because of dual box allowed, and almost everyone has a Wc+BD or sometimes a Pp then these are not needed so much.I would say Sws or Bishops ,nukers maybe,but always good a main Wc then a box ,so I think you can play what you would like to. Good luck in RaidFight^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm 
Vagabond

Azores wrote:
Hey :) im thinking about start there..i know its late already but i dont care. Can u tell me just what about the most needed classes? Cause i need to get partys at least ;D
tks

Azores,

I don't know whether or not you've started playing on RF, however I would like to bring to your attention that my clan Entropy has recently (~2 months) started playing here as well.
I would like to invite you to join our Academy (you can't miss it, we have offline shop chars sitting in every town that will tell you who to PM) and have a look at how we run things, if you like it, maybe you would want to join the main clan. (keep in mind that we only speak English on teamspeak and in the clan and party chat, we are an international clan)

I am the highest lvl in the clan at 78 and am farming varka manes non-stop to equip my friends who are still ~70 with S grade before they hit 78, so we can make a great party to go to HB with.

As for which classes are needed; it seems most clans are recruiting bishops and SWS like Lego said before me. however the classes which our clan lacks most are DDs/nukers, but I do not want to tell you what to play, the most important part is that you play something that you like, so that you will not get bored.

If you are interested, PM Singularity (me), Lucifer (CL), Deseree or Lucullus in-game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:07 pm 
Vassal

BUMP!

Raidfight is the best low rate server there is atm!And is going to stay for long!
Come and join us!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:56 pm 
Elder

Can anyone upload the patch on a fast hosting cos the updater takes all day to download the files. :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm 
Elder

So when is the server coming back up? :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:55 pm 
Vagabond

I have to say it, if no one else will.

There is no better or worse gf server out there. Actualy there aint one. Yes, this one has crashes etc... but its best what you can get.

Everyday new players on server (so it for myself).

From Raidfight FB:

Quote:
Despite the attacks, we have new hardware comming with better connection and firewall. This could give us the boost to jump to Epilogue very soon. New hardware is still under setup and no ETA yet. We have to catch a good date without sieges in the middle and minimum downtimes. Thank you for your support!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:55 pm 
Marquis

Epilogue is coming by september (mostly to support windows 10, our roadmap was to update to epilogue by October) and the crashes was not that bad, we had like once per week for a couple of hours downtime. We already did a lot of work on this and we will upgrade hardware anyway for lower ping (better bandwidth comes with the new hardware) and better protection (we have access to better cisco solutions).

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:37 pm 
Vassal

UP for the best lowrate server there is!

No donates for ingame gear!No corrupted gms!No wipe!International community!Off files!Don't waste your time anywhere else and join us! :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:56 pm 
Baron

Wanted to join here, before new project coming, but saw posts about upcoming Epilogue update and changed my mind. Epilogue has worst class balance ever L2 had....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:06 am 
Marquis

aqdevas wrote:
Wanted to join here, before new project coming, but saw posts about upcoming Epilogue update and changed my mind. Epilogue has worst class balance ever L2 had....

If you really think that changes in critical are that bad... There are no major skill changes in epilogue to support loss of class "balance".

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next