Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Innova news for classic server
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:57 pm 
Vassal

I'm waiting for this server so much, it's the only server which can provide us a real hardcore l2 server - old chronicles like, and ofc it won't getting close after some months like any other private servers. i'm sick of those kinds of servers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:03 pm 
Viscount

Kookaburra wrote:
I'm waiting for this server so much, it's the only server which can provide us a real hardcore l2 server - old chronicles like, and ofc it won't getting close after some months like any other private servers. i'm sick of those kinds of servers

this will be custom server, with a lot of features that actaully never existed or existed in very late chronicles, whole god interface, insane x0.7 rates, its not x1 without vitality, its fucking 0.7x, ppl in ru and korean classcis still farming 50 lvl even after year opening.
i would play in like x5 c1-c6 classic, but no way in that crap.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm 
Marquis

its actually 1/6 from the 1x we know , which is 0.16/0.17x :D:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:
its actually 1/6 from the 1x we know , which is 0.16/0.17x :D:D

exp as i know is 0.7, but drop 0.17.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 pm 
Vassal

GraciaFinal wrote:
Kookaburra wrote:

this will be custom server, with a lot of features that actaully never existed or existed in very late chronicles, whole god interface, insane x0.7 rates, its not x1 without vitality, its fucking 0.7x, ppl in ru and korean classcis still farming 50 lvl even after year opening.
i would play in like x5 c1-c6 classic, but no way in that crap.

In my opinion, Innova made something different, something unique, specially for us, the old l2 players.
I think they understood that we are living in 2015, and ppl can't just go back in time to the 2003-2005's times.
Graphic, Interface, Knowledge, has been dramatically significant changed. there are also a new modern mmorpg games that grab some of us into their new game with a new point of view and thought about roles-games.
Therefore, innova team recognized the high count of the "hardcore l2 players" with their PASSION to this game, to lineage2, the original lineage2.
That's right, L2 classic by innova it's a fully custom server, but it's depend in HOW u looking at it, they made it to improve their ppl the modern visual graphic, inferface with High5 client (and no GoD like u worth), removed all features which above Prelude/C1/C2 (it's a mix) and they are already released a new version (2.0) which will be similar to C2. WHY this is a "modern l2 classic c1-like"? simply because innova understood that ppl TODAY can't/don't wanna click on soulshots/spiritshouts each attack/skill and because of many many other reasons that i can speak in another post.

Old days will never come back, not at the same condition. and it has many reason's why:
1. We are not youth like we used to be while playing l2 for the first time.
2. We've already Experienced with the world of l2, the passion can't remain the same.
3. most of us with families, study, job, and gotta responsibility for our real life, we can't let the virtual life eating our time.

I don't think innova tried to make a real "l2 classic" game. i think they tried to make something which i can call "Lineage 2 for hardcore players who miss something and seeking it back". and when i say "hardcore players" i don't mean to those kind of ppl which can play 12/24 hours per day. "hard core players" are those kind of ppl who seek to find a stable l2 server, without star wars, with the old farm places, with the little pvp's, without the gaming-helping-lvling which ncsoft made by releasing another new chronicle 1 after 1 cuz they think it's will be easier for players. and easier = happier. not true. do not get me wrong, i like very much c3-c4-c5 and even interlude, but i miss something else which i can't find in private servers.

You can say that the xp rates are too low, and it's completely correct.
I never said l2classic-innova its a perfect project, there are a few some new/strange skills and changes on skills which i didn't liked.
In the other hand, i can say that since this server it's not a regular private server, it's going to be a p2p server, my time there gonna be almost guaranteed safe. if its not a regular project, i cannot expect this project to be a private server's properties like. the mission here is not actually to up lvls as soon as u can, donate, get lvl 80 with S grade and than pvp until u leave. here u have a chance to experience the old world with the old regions and quests, but more modern archive. also think about the max lvl, why and where u'r so hurry with lvling and gear? max lvl at the 1.0 version going to be 56 if i'm not wrong and the top gear is low B grade (zubie/avadon) together with only 3 B grade weapon (sov/great sword/keshanberk if i'm not wrong) - even better full c grade set. so no panic about xp/gear.

Chill, relax, take your time, and have fun. this server will wait for you i hope for many years.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:40 am 
Marquis

finnaly some guy that use his brain unlike the majority in this forum." why would i play this GOD crap. this is not l2 . we want c1-c2 back bla bla." nobody will play the old woody game. this is not 2002 . im sry

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 am 
Viscount

bemyfrag wrote:
finnaly some guy that use his brain unlike the majority in this forum." why would i play this GOD crap. this is not l2 . we want c1-c2 back bla bla." nobody will play the old woody game. this is not 2002 . im sry

But they loved the manual shots sooooooooooooooo much :cry:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm 
Baron

Yeah, nobody wants to play it ... take a loot at classic russian server 10 months after the opening ... ghost siege ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJVYxXrPEOQ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 pm 
Vassal

GenghisKhan wrote:
Yeah, nobody wants to play it ... take a loot at classic russian server 10 months after the opening ... ghost siege ...

https://www.youtube.com/v/eJVYxXrPEOQ

nice one
do you know if ru has been upgraded to 2.0?

MaMaN :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 pm 
Baron

Kookaburra wrote:
GenghisKhan wrote:

nice one
do you know if ru has been upgraded to 2.0?

MaMaN :)

Greetings to you :)

Nope, it is still 1.3 and they are still not mentioning anything about 2.0. July was still pretty good month however, with things like exp event, letter event, first sieges, etc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:47 pm 
Heir

bemyfrag wrote:

Yeah because L2 today is more popular than ever, right?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 am 
Marquis

GenghisKhan wrote:

read again what i said.

enw wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

Yeah because L2 today is more popular than ever, right?

u think it would be more popular with the old c1,c2 client?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 am 
Baron

You haven't said much, but if you were referring to people bashing new interface/graphics + old gameplay then it is my bad. I tought you were bashing classic-related content alltogether.

OfflineProfile