Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lineage 2 ep, gf, hb soon opening server
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am 
Vagabond

I really want to play gracia epilogue, gracia final or hellbound servers, but i can't find new server. Maybe someone can help me to find ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 2 ep, gf, hb soon opening server
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 am 
Vagabond

l2citadel[dot]com 5x hellbound server. Opened 3 weeks ago. Very stable, much activity, such fun :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:18 pm 
Viscount

ktulu wrote:
l2citadel[dot]com 5x hellbound server. Opened 3 weeks ago. Very stable, much activity, such fun :)

By very stable you mean those exploits and hacks?
By activity 1400 ppl including dualboxes?

No, you cannot mean it seriously :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm 
Vassal

adames wrote:
ktulu wrote:

By very stable you mean those exploits and hacks?
By activity 1400 ppl including dualboxes?

No, you cannot mean it seriously :P

please I doubt u can stay longer than 1 month in any server with ur kido actitude... PLEASE

Dont listen to this braindead, coz this is exaclty the shyt we dont want in the server. Thanks.

PD: if u have any doubt about this server im selling every night 60k SSC and 30k bssc.

So just please dont read what kids say. Thx

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:00 pm 
Viscount

I am sorry that I left server which cannot provide me enough confidence that when I log tomorrow in, my account will not be scammed. But, there is a super imba webpage that offer access to you inventory (which works once a month correctly). Unfortunatelly, a douchebag that wrote it forgot to secure it so ain't that hard for a couple of russians to enter databse of server. I am sorry for being noob and not playing on server with stupid bugged settings of exp in primieval isle which is running on "L2 OFF" files full of bugs and possible exploits. And also I am sorry for getting critical error and disconnect 20 times a day.

According to you two biggest clans are all noobs (including me), because they were smart enough to left early on, cause they do not see any potential in it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am 
Vagabond

adames wrote:
I am sorry that I left server which cannot provide me enough confidence that when I log tomorrow in, my account will not be scammed. But, there is a super imba webpage that offer access to you inventory (which works once a month correctly). Unfortunatelly, a douchebag that wrote it forgot to secure it so ain't that hard for a couple of russians to enter databse of server. I am sorry for being noob and not playing on server with stupid bugged settings of exp in primieval isle which is running on "L2 OFF" files full of bugs and possible exploits. And also I am sorry for getting critical error and disconnect 20 times a day.

According to you two biggest clans are all noobs (including me), because they were smart enough to left early on, cause they do not see any potential in it.

1. And where did they found that "potential"? :) Please i rly want to know that.
2. All those things which happend cuz of exploiters were imediately removed and fixed.
3. dat webpage were programmed good, but they did a mistake when they were moving it to a new server.
4. I have never been scammed.
5. I had none criticals first 2weeks, now I have +-2 per day. There are ppl who have more, so it's their PC...

6. the worst players are those, who leave a server immediately when some problems apear (they apear on every fckin server which ever exits, and that will never change). About those ur biggest clans, they are the worst for servers health.
Such a naive and toxic kid, go play with russians, that's the right place for you, for awhile...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 am 
Viscount

I ensure you my PC is allright ;) never had problems with other servers, but this one was simply hell. I also never told you were scammed, but you could expect it after they penetrated to database.

The webpage is what I am talking about...they just did mistake...just? Cmon a HUGE mistake.

When I consider this one is not worth it and go back on rpg-club where GMs handled these 'minor' shortages, that is my own opinion why the hell you have something to say about it. The only one bad thing I said in the first reply is, that it simply is not stable. The things are getting out of control too often. I do really really doubt about those are L2 OFF files and that does not mean that when they fixed already abused exploits there are no more to be discovered.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 am 
Vagabond

Meh, don't listen to adames. I have been playing on this server everyday since it started. I never had any critical error or got disconected. If you got scammed you must be really really stupid....
That's right, there was some problems, but admins took care of them immediately and those problems didn't affect me in any way.
There are kind of l2 players, who join a server, play one month 24/7, achieve everything while majority of server are on their 60s. Then they get borred and start talking shit about server and advertise another. It is like vicious circle. You guys deserve special place in hell.
So, if you want to play in stable server with healthy community, without russkies mininions, p2w and corruption - join l2citadel.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 am 
Viscount

ok, we will see where you will be in two months from now on :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:32 am 
Vagabond

I won't join another new server. This is my last.
I'm tired of changing servers and playing from begining every few months. I believe I'm not only one.
Dual box policy, cp system and not available of long living server (not russkies ones) killed this game.
I hope l2citadel is a server which will last a year or more (this is a time needed to reach very endgame for me). But allready there are people who want to ruin it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 pm 
Marquis

the sh1ttons of sh1trate servers are the reason why there is no long living international servers.

also adames is kinda right. rpg club is way better then citadel in many ways. l2citadel had really good start but russkies fcked it up. i mean there are still lot of ppl but its not like ~2k online every evening. still playing there tho and it will be my last l2 server aswell.

also hellbound version is pretty awfull . the client is way more heavy then any other l2 client. the atribute system is sh1t and u do the same things u do in interlude. skills reuse depends on cast/atk speed like interlude and u dont have seperate d/s bar witch is sh1t. if server had retail 20+4 buffslots it would be even more fcked up . if it was GF/H5 the online would be twice or even more higher tho

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:24 pm 
Vagabond

If you want epilogue server(russian) only one I know is ledbin,ru but I have no idea when they opened it.For GF servers there is raidfight(opened in november) and bnb(recently upgraded to GF,server was interlude before,no wipe).As for HB,dragon network will open one too,but i guess you've already seen it.BUT I have no idea about the quality of the servers I mentioned,so proceed with caution.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:51 pm 
Viscount

adames wrote:
ok, we will see where you will be in two months from now on :)

Seems I have overestimated them by far.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 am 
Vagabond

ok so rip for citadel :D, maybe someone know other server?? I'm looking low-mid rates

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 pm 
Marquis

if you like high five chronicle you can join : https://www.facebook.com/events/925960454114833/

OfflineProfile