Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Interlude adena guide.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 am 
Vagabond

Hello, i'm playing in a x7 interlude server and the adena is " x5" i have a gh which is level 37 and an EE which is level 38 but i am really in a lake of adena so if some1 would tell me what's the best way to farm/get adena or where should i farm and the best spot to farm some adena would be appreciated thank you.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Interlude adena guide.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 am 
Marquis

KonKun wrote:
Hello, i'm playing in a x7 interlude server and the adena is " x5" i have a gh which is level 37 and an EE which is level 38 but i am really in a lake of adena so if some1 would tell me what's the best way to farm/get adena or where should i farm and the best spot to farm some adena would be appreciated thank you.

as ee, best exp and adena is with party in cool zones (where mobs are x2 x3++ hp), or duo or trio with 2 mages or mage and bd, this is fastest way to lvlup and to get money ofc, cause the bigger lvl, the bigger adena drop from mobs, better drop mats/parts/rcp u can sell.

if u cant find pt, u can solo on undeads, choose open world spots where herbs are droped, like 38 lvl u can go hardins academy there is x2 undeads. 40+ go to dragon valley, it is ee/se/bs paradise. 45~+ forest of mirros have nice undead spots. and so on. make sure mobs drop herbs, cause without mana herb no chance to farm nice.

also use this, http://lineage.pmfun.com/?action=list&w ... 8&x=24&y=8 enter your lvl, choose mobs hp etc, and test spots.

about quests, in c6 there is not many good quest to make money, u can take lunargent quest, in aden warehouse there is 3 quests to get a grd rcp/parts/ewx/eax etc etc, but u need to him 60+ lvl.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:26 pm 
Heir

a great way to boost your adena after the 2nd class change(so lvl40+),is
to take the devil's legacy quest and go to devil's isle.Adena is
gonna flow into your pockets and you'll wish you never leveled up..........

The mobs also drop great herbs,so it's a great spot.......

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:46 pm 
Elder

If quest adena reward rate is 1x, there isnt a good quest to do in your level range to boost your adena gain. The best thing you can do is farm adena by killing mobs. Since you are low level and new in the server, there are few thing you can do to boost your profit:

1- Craft your own shots with dwarves, if the private creation is below 1,5k it's going to make you save a lot of adena from shots.

2- Do not waste too much adena teleporting from town to town. Make a good ammount of shots, get some potions and head to your farming spot. Stay there for the maximum time, so you can save money from teleportation.

3- If you manage to find parties with your EE, it will be the best way to get money, since you are not going to waste a single adena with shots/potions. You will be only assisting with heals and recharges.

4 - If you pretend to solo, you can go kill undead mobs with your EE, as mentioned before, you can kill fettered souls lvl 38 with 2x life in hardins private academy. They give pretty good exp and adena.

5 - I dont know what you mean by GH, but if you meant Ghost Hunter, I would go for Hardins. There you will be able to kill normal mobs with your dagger and switch client to kill fettereds with your EE. Once you hit 40+ with both characters with 2nd job, you can try Death Pass heading to DV, there you will find many undead monsters that will be very good to kill with EE, once your mana pool is empty, switch clients and kill monsters with your main untill your EE refuel.

What I said above is just a leveling guide focusing in adena gain/hour. There isnt the best way of getting adena in low levels. If you really need adena, consider making a spoiler and go spoiling for materials untill you make enough money.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:16 pm 
Elder

People will say a bunch of ways of how to make adena but it will not really work for you.

The best way to make adena is to exp in "green" easy mobs for a long time. Restock your char with a lot of SS and hp before you go farming. And kill mobs.

You will not make much but you will make some for the start.

You can always do some shitty quests but unless the quest reward is x7 then it would not be worth it.

When you get enough level you can start RIFT.

Rift gives a lot of mats, easy for EE with another ee/bishop.

Just to give you an idea of how I made money with my TH + pp.

I exp with heavy armor + adventure wep until 45. Then I bought top D wep (Note: I was planning to sell it later or crystalize it).

Then I exp with that until 51. Until then, I had enough adena to buy crystals and get Dark Screamer.

But where I play is c5 so in interlude you can simply buy shadow weps.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:45 pm 
Vagabond

Sephirothrex wrote:
a great way to boost your adena after the 2nd class change(so lvl40+),is
to take the devil's legacy quest and go to devil's isle.Adena is
gonna flow into your pockets and you'll wish you never leveled up..........

The mobs also drop great herbs,so it's a great spot.......

Where do i take this quest I tried looking for it and it comes up as something different.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 am 
Marquis

http://questl2esp.blogspot.com/2010/06/ ... egacy.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:11 am 
Vagabond

This is the best Lineage adena farming guide

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 am 
Vagabond

It is useful information.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:33 pm 
Vagabond

Adena is the basic currency used in the game of Lineage 2: Revolution. You will need it in order to purchase most items from the shop. Content of this guide https://mmogo24.blogspot.com/2019/05/lineage-2-adena-farming-guide.html will help you learn how to farm Adena with higher efficiency.

You can do Scroll Quests. That’s the most conventional way of gaining Adena. The amount of it depends on your Scroll Grade and as well as your level. You can bind Scrolls with C and B Grade to get A Grade Scrolls.

OfflineProfile