Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 2 goes Free 2 Play !
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:23 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Luckz wrote:
money money money, that's all what everyone wants. and with f2p concept they will earn even more with this game.

take a look at all these monthly sub. mmos, which already shifted to f2p concept, their income went to on upper scale.
amen.

world of warcraft instead, I guess it's the only one without any money issue using monthly fees after all these years.

Wow are fuckheads. F2p until lvl 20. SUURE.

ontopic: if they'll implement items for money I wont play. I am indeeed curious about GoD and I would try it. But not if you pay for items. Not in this game. It takes forever to get good items.

If they went f2p back in interlude, I am 100% sure lineage 2's population would have been far higher than wow's population, EVEN with money for equipment. Face it, s-grade wasn't that hard to get.

after h5 equipment is so easy to get , quest for full vesper weapon,quests for armor recipes,quest/drop on S gems, freya/zaken/tezza instanced.. all u need is lvl84 + :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
after h5 equipment is so easy to get , quest for full vesper weapon,quests for armor recipes,quest/drop on S gems, freya/zaken/tezza instanced.. all u need is lvl84 + :D

Quoted for the truth.
The last thing that I'd worry about are donations, srsly.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm 
Viscount

Herlitz wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

Quoted for the truth.
The last thing that I'd worry about are donations, srsly.

There are donations from other players :D some1 always spam me if I wanna buy some adena for $$$

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm 
Count

adames wrote:
There are donations from other players :D some1 always spam me if I wanna buy some adena for $$$

Always has been like that, no matter where or what mmo game we've been playing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 pm 
Count

also some owners of well known network are using their heads instead of going to a predestined failure :)
link from azure which was about to launch a new l2 server running GF PTS files.

Quote:
Now that official is free to play, there is one more reason not to start anything.

Sorry to those of you who were still interested, but nothing is like it was 3 years ago. The community has changed, the chronicle doesn't attract people compared to H5, and interest is lacking. The writing was on the wall weeks ago, but Fred and I had to discuss it first.

http://forums.azuregaming.net/showpost. ... stcount=94

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm 
Duke

@Luckz: True... No matter how good files are, free offi is ultimate low rates' death.

(...)

But lol, can you imagine all these thousands of players starting at one town? O.o
I hope I'll get at least 1 frame per minute to take screens :3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm 
Duke

Herlitz wrote:
@Luckz: True... No matter how good files are, free offi is ultimate low rates' death.

(...)

But lol, can you imagine all these thousands of players starting at one town? O.o

I think Innova/NC better buy some god damn NASA computers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm 
Marquis

Herlitz wrote:

(...)

agree. btw how many servers eu will have? cause amount of players will be cosmic. if they will put 7k~ count and then block other it will be big big cry in forums :D cause if some random rusian servers get 8k online, imagine what will be in global and not just global but free global :D must be atleast 5 servers :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm 
Vassal

MerLord wrote:
ahahaha finally they realize that they need more active players
even though they ll get many new players, they may lose their old members too... guess the reason :P
still, i bet the donators are really happy about it, but i dont blame, nvsoft needs money to run too

so u think this,and still u play l2 :P

another reason that is more impossible is:
1) ppl check new features so they will get attract more.
2)Official is not free forever or for 1 year,but FOR 14 DAYS. so not point of these that u said!
3) official donates are not items as the stupid donate server!so donators will happy of l2net? or what?
4)and ncsoft have so many ppl on all officials,have so many games,and they will get money from 10k ppl max? lol

5->> think logical bro!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am 
Duke

glikom0unos wrote:
MerLord wrote:
ahahaha finally they realize that they need more active players
even though they ll get many new players, they may lose their old members too... guess the reason :P
still, i bet the donators are really happy about it, but i dont blame, nvsoft needs money to run too

so u think this,and still u play l2 :P

2)Official is not free forever or for 1 year,but FOR 14 DAYS. so not point of these that u said!
3) official donates are not items as the stupid donate server!so donators will happy of l2net? or what?
4)and ncsoft have so many ppl on all officials,have so many games,and they will get money from 10k ppl max? lol

5->> think logical bro!

Mhm? Yo, bro, we're not talking about current offi servers... They're starting new forever-free EU server with custom donations... Yo, http://www.lineage2.com/gd/play-your-way.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm 
Vagabond

1 Russians offi owned by innova opens new european servers with goddess of des. patch
2 There won't be DONATIONS its official cash shop russians one sell items like 30% more exp pot for 3 hours 10% more enchant chance and such stuff.Also there will be preium account version allowing more stuff like dual boxing and 2x exp and so on we will see how it goes but there wont be donations for weapons and other items like rb jewels
3 Current eu servers will be moved to north america , so all in new eu will be fresh and clean 0 lags , official balance (how balanced it is different question) and hopefully fast release on patches not like NA they will have goddess around april if they don't move the date closer while russians get their patches like 3-4 months faster
4 And last lets all have fun when they release the servers ,be friendly and nice to new people not everyone that will play will be old l2 player .So lets enjoy a nice and friendly as possible game and hope that economy wont get fuckd up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm 
Vagabond

glikom0unos wrote:

5->> think logical bro!

Lol you still the same old glikas. Here is a good advice. Stop saying things which you don't know anything about and start going to english classes :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm 
Duke

Any CP or clan planned there for pr0 EE or bish? :3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:09 am 
Vagabond

Today's 28 Oct... any news???
I'm really waiting for F2P (if have a new server xD)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 pm 
Count

Updated - lineage2.com NCSoft West ! 01 November 2011

http://www.lineage2.com/gd/play-your-way.html

http://www.youtube.com/lineage2us

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next