Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 am 
Marquis

MoonShine wrote:
DocHouse wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
Yea I can see you haven't played GF on retail, if my hystory helps, I played L2 on retail from C3 up to H5...

Only read this above, since ur 99% of the time full of crap. So let me get this straight, you played on retail from C3 to H5 and u say that mobs in Nexus have the same aggro relations as retail did while it had GF, right?

Read it again and youll know.

For above, whats new about new dex server? I have to agree with you, this question is good, but for 1, no zRanger robot clans leave after 1 month, bugs actualy got fixed since depmax=dex dev team (if you haven't know it yet, LOL 2 YOU), no retarded donations like on every server (exept offline shop, I think that should be free), taking rules serious and banning every1 who deserves it, YES who deserves it, not having more then 80% russians while GMs state it's international server, LOL (yes this last is against rpg).
There isn't anything new about files (exept some bugs fixed), but there are many other things new you have not seen on other "international" servers. Hate it or don't, you'r own choice, but don't bash ppl/features/server cuz you have a grudge against it.
You say I'm full of crap, fine, you'r opinion, but I can say you don't see a big picture at L2 scene about p. servers and you never will.

1. who told u 3rd pt programs are not working on dex lol?
also on rpg zranger doesnt work, there is a rumor vip members can use it but no1 confirmed it till now (6 months?)
and explain me, what does 3rd pt soft have to organization lol? ranger or walker wont tell u ur goals and wont complete the most important
2. depmax fixed few bugs but more appeared wchich were never present on rpg like: "possibility of breaking 1 piece armor type on +4" - let me say my name here: BigLoL!
yes the fixed it later but it only proves 2 possibilities:
they had to fuck up something rly hard or they have some pre-pts files :D
3. the best donation rpg had were vitality cakes (pity they dont want to put them to 15x) bringing shitload of pvp, for whole life of ur nexus, u wont see so much pvp as in 1 day on rpg 5x for cakes
4. yes people who talk about downsides of dex on pmfun forum deserve ban also? YES they deserve it? do people who dont even know what is walker deserve ban for botting also? many innocent people were banned till now but no1 gives a fuck about them and dex admins attitude to all players asks for god's vengeance
5. 80% russians? i would say there is not even 50% of russians but w/e, still most of them speak english, opposite to gypsies on dex
i was playing with russians on teon (wow teon was full of russians also still called eu server), even in russian cp (imagine that) and all i can say is that they are a lot more nice than any other nationality and opposite to gypsies they wont steal ur items at first opportunity
6. i made few corrects pointed from 1-4 to get ur info closer to reality

now let me ask:
why are u trying to deny things which are confirmed even by people who play on dex/nexus atm?
what are u trying to prove?
u can write many bullshits, we wont deny them, at most make some corrections like i did above but we know whats wrong and accept it while u are trying to deny undeniable facts
if dex is so great network with such great community and such a long life:
why when it comes that they open GF server, it has online comparable to 40x renewal?
why so many people left nexus already to go back to rpg?
why it takes so long to dex clans to achieve something if they are so great and organized? 8 parties to kill baium and fail LOL - bots dont help here bra

for now enjoy ur stay on nexus, it will die when rpg updates to h5 :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 am 
Marquis

Go kiss ruskies ass in rpg's topic dude . BIGTard not BigLOL :)
Any good post about dex -----> the horde of retards anti-dex starts posting 1 page

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 am 
Viscount

tutanka wrote:
Go kiss ruskies ass in rpg's topic dude . BIGTard not BigLOL :)
Any good post about dex -----> the horde of retards anti-dex starts posting 1 page

Actually, any complaint directed at dex, no matter how legitimate it is, starts the full on damage control by you, moonshine and other dex religious fanatics.

You see the difference between what happened when rpg started a new server and you were attacking it, we were not denying what was fuked up. Like the fake site counter, the refusal the wipe the 1st hour of x15 start when people got many free levels cause of sql server lags (although they did lower everyone to 40), their refusal to ban for hitting in hide in oly etc.

You see, we the normal people are able to hold an unbiased opinion of this servers. But you tutanka, moonshine and other dex fanatics will start bleeding out of your asses at the slightest complaint against dex. And this is why this forum is so bad, because mindless drones like you are allowed to keep on posting without any punishing. But yeah, as i am accepting dex at the moment with it's flaws (by playing on nexus), so am i accepting this forum, which i should have stopped visiting a long time ago. Thing is, there are normal people that actually visit this and there has to be at least a few decent people around to dismiss all the crap you are spewing out of your mouths daily.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 am 
Marquis

UHM ... it is dex section on forum . Ask admins to make you a new section antidex :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 am 
Marquis

tutanka wrote:
UHM ... it is dex section on forum . Ask admins to make you a new section antidex :)

it doesn`t mean it`s only dex propaganda section here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 am 
Viscount

BigLOL go on rpg x15 and youll see how much of international server it is, I didn't say russians are bad as comunity, but x15 has much more russians then anything else. Donations are fucked up like sh1t, unbaning and not erasing anything that was gotten with bug abuse or other exploits it's simply retarded. I know 3th party programs wokr on dex, but only if you realy know to bypass it, plus not many can do it, about rpg, if you think zRanger isn't working you'r simply braindead, if I could log with non vip walker and worked, I'm sure zranger would be easier to log in with, so lol to the antibot they have. BTW did you ever see the GF PTS bug list from retail? You think rpg has only those bugs that ppl qq on forum the most? Seriously, at least check the pts bug list before writing anything about gf off files not being from rpg or same as rpg's.

*why are u trying to deny things which are confirmed even by people who play on dex/nexus atm?
-lol 2 trolls saying bullsh1t isn't confirming anything, I play on Nexus my self and all is same sh1t as rpg apart from few fixed bugs.
*what are u trying to prove?
-I allready told you more then once that if you don't like dexternet, simply don't bash it here like they killed you inside and now you'r bleeding.
*if dex is so great network with such great community and such a long life:
why when it comes that they open GF server, it has online comparable to 40x renewal?
-go ingame and you'll see how much you can compare online with renewals online...this is realy stupid to say, go ingame and youll see.
*why so many people left nexus already to go back to rpg?
-sry, but as I see it, there is more ppl everyday, ppl live and ppl join, but be sure to get thise facts streight that ppl aren't leaving server, not even on forum isn't so much qq about leaving as were/is on rpg :P.
*why it takes so long to dex clans to achieve something if they are so great and organized? 8 parties to kill baium and fail LOL - bots dont help here bra
-about this1, go talk to clans leader who attempted first Baium, ppl in B grd and some in A grd is realy cool for killing Baium, especialy when you come with only 8 partys.
*for now enjoy ur stay on nexus, it will die when rpg updates to h5 :)
-Actualy I enjoy it more then I did rpg, but to be honest when I started on rpg x15 I was sure it will be best server, gues any1 can make a mistake. Everyday more ppl on Nexus, no zranger mass attack, no clans who have ego high sky, active ingame GMs...etc whats not to enjoy? You should enjoy the though of how great H5 will be on rpg, it will be part 3 PTS H5, go check how big PTS bug list is for that :P and remember that rpg wont fix any of them, just go see how many more exploits are there as there is on GF PTS, not to talk about if H5 full version is goona be given to some guys rpg will die in a week, rumors about it are big and even rpg owners know about those ppl ;), why do you think they are hurrying up to bring H5 update?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 am 
Marquis

dex gonna have hi5 in 2 years and goddes of destruction when i`ll get married and have my first born.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 pm 
Count

MoonShine wrote:

bcoz rpg admins knew what is best for players and at least once listen to players and did merge and Catalin preffer to keep dex with 500 ppl and wrath with 300 ppl online w/o merge

now u can flame me bcoz i said smth bad against dex ;p but its true

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm 
Viscount

Raziel wrote:
MoonShine wrote:

bcoz rpg admins knew what is best for players and at least once listen to players and did merge and Catalin preffer to keep dex with 500 ppl and wrath with 300 ppl online w/o merge

Of course you will be flamed, you are not allowed to have a negative opinion of dex here. This is the result of 50 years of communism in romania that now has a comeback with our dearly beloved leader basescu. You can't condemn most of romanians for having this mentality, they just don't know better. Simply put, "objectivity" is an alien word for them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm 
Marquis

MoonShine wrote:
BigLOL go on rpg x15 and youll see how much of international server it is, I didn't say russians are bad as comunity, but x15 has much more russians then anything else. Donations are fucked up like sh1t, unbaning and not erasing anything that was gotten with bug abuse or other exploits it's simply retarded. I know 3th party programs wokr on dex, but only if you realy know to bypass it, plus not many can do it, about rpg, if you think zRanger isn't working you'r simply braindead, if I could log with non vip walker and worked, I'm sure zranger would be easier to log in with, so lol to the antibot they have. BTW did you ever see the GF PTS bug list from retail? You think rpg has only those bugs that ppl qq on forum the most? Seriously, at least check the pts bug list before writing anything about gf off files not being from rpg or same as rpg's.

*why are u trying to deny things which are confirmed even by people who play on dex/nexus atm?
-lol 2 trolls saying bullsh1t isn't confirming anything, I play on Nexus my self and all is same sh1t as rpg apart from few fixed bugs.
*what are u trying to prove?
-I allready told you more then once that if you don't like dexternet, simply don't bash it here like they killed you inside and now you'r bleeding.
*if dex is so great network with such great community and such a long life:
-go ingame and you'll see how much you can compare online with renewals online...this is realy stupid to say, go ingame and youll see.
-sry, but as I see it, there is more ppl everyday, ppl live and ppl join, but be sure to get thise facts streight that ppl aren't leaving server, not even on forum isn't so much qq about leaving as were/is on rpg :P.
*why it takes so long to dex clans to achieve something if they are so great and organized? 8 parties to kill baium and fail LOL - bots dont help here bra
-about this1, go talk to clans leader who attempted first Baium, ppl in B grd and some in A grd is realy cool for killing Baium, especialy when you come with only 8 partys.
*for now enjoy ur stay on nexus, it will die when rpg updates to h5 :)
-Actualy I enjoy it more then I did rpg, but to be honest when I started on rpg x15 I was sure it will be best server, gues any1 can make a mistake. Everyday more ppl on Nexus, no zranger mass attack, no clans who have ego high sky, active ingame GMs...etc whats not to enjoy? You should enjoy the though of how great H5 will be on rpg, it will be part 3 PTS H5, go check how big PTS bug list is for that :P and remember that rpg wont fix any of them, just go see how many more exploits are there as there is on GF PTS, not to talk about if H5 full version is goona be given to some guys rpg will die in a week, rumors about it are big and even rpg owners know about those ppl ;), why do you think they are hurrying up to bring H5 update?

again denying obvious facts... w/e
seems for u the earth is still flat

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm 
Count

Raziel wrote:
MoonShine wrote:

for some its easier to delete topics instead of listening ppl voice.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:08 pm 
Marquis

nexus has so many people that this topic has better activity than whole nexus forum...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am 
Marquis

lol i haz a fanboi on nexus foramz :D

funny how people cant kill baium in 8 parties lulz

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 pm 
Vagabond

BigLoL wrote:
lol i haz a fanboi on nexus foramz :D

funny how people cant kill baium in 8 parties lulz

You can kill antharas with that much ppl.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 pm 
Marquis

http://forum.lineage.ro/index.php/topic,79117.0.html lol ))))))

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next