Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:32 pm 
Duke

Banana wrote:

lol nigger you so funneh

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm 
Count

im gona cry with nofreaksallowed

Xmvp wrote:
in spam we trust.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 pm 
Marquis

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
GODSEND FAK U ANAL IDIOT COME L2TnS pm Mangekyou or TobiSenpai or NoFreaksAllowed come pvp me with tyrant or whatever u like kill me and i say BRAVO!!! ill play with +0 wep u play with + 20 if want i kill you
dude gtfo , honestly ur stupidity is smth taht shouldnt be allowed; just hope u arent as stupid in real life also ; jesus christ!! what a stupid jajalero...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:56 pm 
Duke

Kata wrote:
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
GODSEND FAK U ANAL IDIOT COME L2TnS pm Mangekyou or TobiSenpai or NoFreaksAllowed come pvp me with tyrant or whatever u like kill me and i say BRAVO!!! ill play with +0 wep u play with + 20 if want i kill you
dude gtfo , honestly ur stupidity is smth taht shouldnt be allowed; just hope u arent as stupid in real life also ; jesus christ!! what a stupid jajalero...

ahahaha fucking cocalar :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 pm 
Elder

a dagger battleing for 40 sec? against one opponent? and that's a tyrant?
ain't no chance of that happenin. 10 seconds max and one of them goes down.. more likely the dagger. he ain't built to withstand continous hurting for that long.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm 
Count

yeah, 10 sec

the bigger lucker/better equipped one win

Xmvp wrote:
in spam we trust.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: About WD(WindRider)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:29 pm 
Marquis

Im Still on my opinion that Wind Rider is the faking best vs other fighters (PvP armor mirage lfmao pwnz0rz)

Phoenix Knight : NoFreaksAllowed 82 lvl [Away From Home] {OFF}

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 pm 
Forum Troll

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Im Still on my opinion that Wind Rider is the faking best vs other fighters (PvP armor mirage lfmao pwnz0rz)

hm?!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 pm 
Duke

He is surely high on something...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm 
Marquis

no vesper light noble armor give a mirage effect ; the land rate isnt high though ; only on his crap server it is like that ofc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm 
Forum Troll

Kata wrote:
no vesper light noble armor give a mirage effect ; the land rate isnt high though ; only on his crap server it is like that ofc.

ah that target lifting?
ye sure it is good thing
but if we are talking about targeting the TH is way better with mirage skill+armor mirage IMO

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 am 
Marquis

Please guys accept that most of people play crappy serverss... im telling things for them i know ur profesionals on retail like cool servers.. but most play l2j greek or Romanian servers... On l2j pvp armor mirage is annoying...

Phoenix Knight : NoFreaksAllowed 82 lvl [Away From Home] {OFF}

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm 
Vagabond

there are no universal dye setup imho... adjust dies according the armor you are wearing..
there is no question about +4wit slot so let look on the 2 which remains

For my experience just keep

STR at 40 and dex at 38 and you'll be fine the bigger bonus you have from the greater level of armor (aka essnece II or vopral and noble level of armors etc) the less you need to feed the STR and DEX consumig CON after all you can have +2-2 dyes to hit those stats... If you have clan skills and you posses all the Territory Wards or you get Augument +STR or +DEX you can even go down with STR or DEX and go for +CON but just keep str 40 and dex 38...

In h5 stun is not so annoying and with zaken and tezza instanced including your EE in CP to have resist shock +15-20 and vorpal set +50% stun resist you do not need con to resist stuns...

Why so high str? STR attribute also influence resist to disarms land rate of Throwing dagger skills etc.. it is not just skill crits and half kill lands... STR is not just dmg!

Why so "low" dex? the blow land rate is somehow connected to base critical rate comming from DEX and dagger type weapon base critical rate (no SA or buffs included) but the increase for PW over 38 dex is not so visible as you have many self buffs to increase the blow land rate.. You ask... what about evasion? Also you get shit load of Evasion from subclass cert skill and dynasty essence II inlcuding enchant passive skills so with PW you can hit 190-200 evasion on standard CP buff (but this requeires the serious enchant of passive skills) ... in this setup you almost always have counter chance online +10% of blow land rate with the highest base critical so you never miss a blow form the back even on 38 dex...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am 
Baron

Admit that, when it comes to daggers, luck is 90% of the pvp...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 pm 
Forum Troll

dont revive dead topics
also ur info is very very wrong :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next