Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: adventurer olympaid gracia final
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm 
Vagabond

I haven't played olympiad since interlude so i dont wanna rush in and lose all my points being clueless.

need tips vs doombringer soulhound tanks overlord summoners titan

doombringer
Should I use draconic majestic light or major arcana. How does the skill animation for eye for an eye look like?

soulhound
Should I use major arcana for extra run speed to catch them? I heard you can use stealth so you steal that and lose pdef/mdef but can't they just own me if they don't steal divinity?

tanks
should i use draconic majestic or major arcana. Should i UE and fight when they ud/vegence or just run around until it wears off. I've seen a dagger use bleed+sap, critical blow and auto attack to win before.

overlord
I know to use major arcana for stun resist but which element is the drain? fire or dark?

summoners
should i go for the summoner first?

titan
I use dash and kite for a while, then hide, the dash, then exciting adventurer total 90 seconds then use UE and fight if im not dead.

How do you find out someones element? Do you just need to lose some matchs to find out? It must really suck because someone could can have 6 different weapons and will switch between them. (unless they have skills enchanted to an element)
I know doombringers you can find out by the rush impact skill enchant
tanks most of the time have it dark if DA/SK(sometimes wind for 83skill) holy for paladin/tk(sometimes water for 83skill)
daggers/duelist are always fire/earth/wind/water
mages obvious
titan/tyrant most of the time fire but sometimes use something else to be tricky.

Is there a use to focus chance ever?

how to you manage all your armor elements do you use macros to equip?

OfflineProfile