Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:38 pm 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
In mass pvp, you might want to be more conservative, so activate it for 2-3 seconds to make the kill and deactivate.

yes, but if u play C4 dont even try, cos toggles make u stop :S

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm 
Elder

razveck wrote:
Icarus wrote:
In mass pvp, you might want to be more conservative, so activate it for 2-3 seconds to make the kill and deactivate.

yes that was realy annoying! Every single second in pvp matters. Ecspesially went you chase someone with range attack :?

thank god the fixed it.

aaaaahhh btw,

Blinding blow is great skill to reach nukesr, archers and other daggers but there is something much more effective...shadow step! The skill realy rocks!! You see the dagger in 600 (maybe more) range and tsooouuuuuuuup next you see is like a bsoe graphic and dagger is on you back.

distance takes part on skill cause sometimes if he is long away
(i supposed 900 range) he appears in front of u not behind.
It really takes u by suprise 8)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:10 pm 
Viscount

huggybear wrote:
razveck wrote:
Icarus wrote:

yes that was realy annoying! Every single second in pvp matters. Ecspesially went you chase someone with range attack :?

thank god the fixed it.

aaaaahhh btw,

Blinding blow is great skill to reach nukesr, archers and other daggers but there is something much more effective...shadow step! The skill realy rocks!! You see the dagger in 600 (maybe more) range and tsooouuuuuuuup next you see is like a bsoe graphic and dagger is on you back.

sry man dont take like a offense but u blind if u cant see a dagger with shadow step...go buy some glasses

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 pm 
Elder

nonelikeme wrote:
huggybear wrote:
razveck wrote:
Icarus wrote:

thank god the fixed it.

aaaaahhh btw,

sry man dont take like a offense but u blind if u cant see a dagger with shadow step...go buy some glasses

the very first time a GH do it to me i though he used bsoe. I was wrong and 4,5k dmg stabbed in my back. I just said that it will suprise u. Its quite cool although soulhound takes a similar skill called: blink (only that his skill stuns and damages nearby enemies).

edit: the have boost daggers once more giving them a great skill with a lot of uses.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 am 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
...Vs healers, well... Just kill him as quick as you can. Wear the appropriate nightmare set for the sleep and hold resistance. This WILL count very much...

can u please explain me why u said nm? we are talking about a GH and every one usually says to use maj.light for stun resist.

please explain me this becouse i was already reading on the website and i dont see any diffrence. one gives stun resist other one gives hold/sleep resist so i cant get it pretty well, i thunk is a thing that a person needs to choose not the one that is better for each class. if im wrong please tell me, and explain me :p

ty

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:53 am 
Marquis

Healer = trance or if SE, root.
It's not hard to make both sets even in low rates...

For example, in Azure nanaki which is midrate, NM costs max 300kk
And MJ 600+ :P

If you can ONLY get 1 armor set, go MJ.

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 am 
Viscount

The key word is "healers"
Nightmare vs. healers since they do not have any stun, they have root/sleep on the other hand ;)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am 
Duke

nonelikeme wrote:

Sorry man, go play gracia. The shadow step really simulates bsoe, because it takes your target away just like in a real bsoe situation.

amaruu wrote:
Icarus wrote:
...Vs healers, well... Just kill him as quick as you can. Wear the appropriate nightmare set for the sleep and hold resistance. This WILL count very much...

can u please explain me why u said nm? we are talking about a GH and every one usually says to use maj.light for stun resist.

please explain me this becouse i was already reading on the website and i dont see any diffrence. one gives stun resist other one gives hold/sleep resist so i cant get it pretty well, i thunk is a thing that a person needs to choose not the one that is better for each class. if im wrong please tell me, and explain me :p

ty

Nm set means +70% sleep/hold resistance. This is essential. If you are rooted, your mana is gone, because the next thing he will do is mana burn. You have escape shackle, ofc, but it's always better to prevent than to cure. And it's good vs nukers too, +4% mdef never hurt anyone. Not to mention that in buffed combat, some nukers may try to sleep you in desperate cases, and if succeeded that saves their skin, because the next thing will be battle heal.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 pm 
Forum Troll

or maybe nice debuff combined with dark vortex and vamp claw..ah yes and some nice cppots spamm

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
nonelikeme wrote:

Sorry man, go play gracia. The shadow step really simulates bsoe, because it takes your target away just like in a real bsoe situation.

amaruu wrote:
Icarus wrote:

ty

Nm set means +70% sleep/hold resistance. This is essential. If you are rooted, your mana is gone, because the next thing he will do is mana burn. You have escape shackle, ofc, but it's always better to prevent than to cure. And it's good vs nukers too, +4% mdef never hurt anyone. Not to mention that in buffed combat, some nukers may try to sleep you in desperate cases, and if succeeded that saves their skin, because the next thing will be battle heal.

so in your opinion for GH the best is really nm light right?

i think thats cool too becouse the only one(in normal pvp) that stuns u are archers so u have some advantages against other classes...but mj has another advantage that is the +8 archery p.atck...GH has rapid shot+good range+stun attack+maj is almost an archer... :roll:

i really dont know :P

Last edited by amaruu on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm 
Forum Troll

look u r absolutely right
the GH may be equal to archer(or even > archer) when using focus death and draco+focus and hex on the runing target..i mean wtf +90% dmg from back!
and still having 2 sets > all:D
but still vs mages u have haxor trick and shadow step wich cancels target:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:40 pm 
Duke

In my opinion, for the gh the best overall is draconic. Why? If you're going out for ganking, or whatever... Let's take it seriously... If you're in a good clan, they will have a ch. That means resist shock buff -> +40% stun resistance. And let's face it... The classes that stun aren't that many.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 pm 
Baron

yep and if u see the archer trying to stun u,if u are close u can always use ur trick...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 pm 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
In my opinion, for the gh the best overall is draconic. Why? If you're going out for ganking, or whatever... Let's take it seriously... If you're in a good clan, they will have a ch. That means resist shock buff -> +40% stun resistance. And let's face it... The classes that stun aren't that many.

resis shock buff or some epic jewels...they will work just fine too :p ^^

but that is a little bit hard to get,not the buff becouse i have ch but the draconic and eic jewels becouse i actually play in 15x nanaki server from azure gaming (supremel2) and i actually dont have a strong(equipped) clan to go epics and get the full drops and jewels ='(

But anyway, ty all for ur help =)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:30 pm 
Duke

nonelikeme wrote:

and u should go buy some retail time card. Silent step IS NOT silent move. Its a skill which u can use at 600 range. It teleports u to target's back and has bsoe effect.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next