Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: OL or BP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 am 
Elder

concluding
lvl up little hard if u solo (by little hard, i mean curse ur life and wish u would never be born) unless u have clan to lvl u up and pwn in mass pvp (sieges or so) -> domi

lvl up , lot faster and find easily random parties
but have the resistance to retardness of noob pvp parties (tank letting u and going to "hit")
or u have a good cp the u can assure ->go bishop and u wont regreat it
depends on if u have clan/friends backup or not

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 pm 
Viscount

vasilis wrote:
you will flame the whole world at pvps cause most likely u will be in a retarded cp where tanks singer/dancers think their role is to leave u behind to do damage and not to protect you
then you will have epic momments of 3 daggers backstab u and non of ur party cares :)

I remember back in time this forum have some absolutly useless topic about recomended dyes for all classes and ofc half of dyes there was wrong but ppl who can change it back then was too stupid and unexperienced to know it. Dyes for BD was +5str - 5 CON. When I say it should be +4/5 CON they laught on me and tell BD is pvp machine and to ask some unknown bd that have bilions pvps :D

and ofc this retard kickedByGod ban me like everybody else who know more than him (everyone above 10 years old)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm 
Elder

congrats for being offtopic

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:23 pm 
Vagabond

Bishop is the most important role on every party. If Bishop dies, all the party will die no matter what. Also is important for all ally. Of one Bishop can survive, he can rez almost the entire ally with mass rez. If all bishops are dead, then you probably you are rip. Bishop is the queen of each party. All members must protect him and bishop must keep alive the others. So it is priority a bishop has strong gear and be able to survive. If you see blade dancers or sws have better gear than a bishop, they are stupids and you should stay away for such clan. And also is the 1st target to receive epics.

Ol is again one high priority class. Ol can give buff to ally in any moment and cp heal. Cp heal to all ally and not only to the party. And also can give curse to enemies. Probably you die if you for curses but if you land them on the enemies healers, then you have do great job. Imo is risky that play. I prefer ol stay back and protect the whole ally with cp heals.
Ol combine great two roles. Buffer and healer. And also is much easier to play him instead of bishop. Bishop is the most hardcore class. If you lose focus a bit, all party die. If you cant be focus all the time, choose ol. Bishop has high responsibilty

OfflineProfile