Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 A Grade Recipes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 pm
Posts: 5
Hello,
where is the old quest Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 taken on Gracia Epilogue? Which NPC is the start? Monsters are in Forsaken Plains. I need A Grade Armor recipes. Thank you for answer.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 A Grade Recipes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:56 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 pm
Posts: 330
Treeman wrote:
Hello,
where is the old quest Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 taken on Gracia Epilogue? Which NPC is the start? Monsters are in Forsaken Plains. I need A Grade Armor recipes. Thank you for answer.

Suspect it's gone. Wall Of Argos have many such recipes. Make a spoiler.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 A Grade Recipes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:40 am 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 144
Marieteel wrote:
Marieteel wrote:
Treeman wrote:
Hello,
where is the old quest Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 taken on Gracia Epilogue? Which NPC is the start? Monsters are in Forsaken Plains. I need A Grade Armor recipes. Thank you for answer.


The old quest "Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1" on Gracia Epilogue is started by talking to NPC Hierarch Kekropus in the Town of Aden. The monsters for the quest are located in Forsaken Plains. Unfortunately, this quest does not reward A Grade Armor recipes. You may want to consider other methods for obtaining those recipes.


May this information useful for you. (SPAM LINK REMOVEDú



Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at the above address.

take the - out of the url and thats a spam site.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 A Grade Recipes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:18 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2877
inkblot wrote:
Marieteel wrote:
Marieteel wrote:
Treeman wrote:
Hello,
where is the old quest Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 taken on Gracia Epilogue? Which NPC is the start? Monsters are in Forsaken Plains. I need A Grade Armor recipes. Thank you for answer.


The old quest "Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1" on Gracia Epilogue is started by talking to NPC Hierarch Kekropus in the Town of Aden. The monsters for the quest are located in Forsaken Plains. Unfortunately, this quest does not reward A Grade Armor recipes. You may want to consider other methods for obtaining those recipes.


May this information useful for you. (SPAM LINK REMOVEDú



Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at the above address.

take the - out of the url and thats a spam site.


They are just tireless... But just now I managed to banhammer one spammer literally less than a minute after he posted, feels good man :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 A Grade Recipes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:45 pm 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 144
Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Marieteel wrote:
Marieteel wrote:
Treeman wrote:
Hello,
where is the old quest Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 taken on Gracia Epilogue? Which NPC is the start? Monsters are in Forsaken Plains. I need A Grade Armor recipes. Thank you for answer.


The old quest "Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1" on Gracia Epilogue is started by talking to NPC Hierarch Kekropus in the Town of Aden. The monsters for the quest are located in Forsaken Plains. Unfortunately, this quest does not reward A Grade Armor recipes. You may want to consider other methods for obtaining those recipes.


May this information useful for you. (SPAM LINK REMOVEDú



Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at the above address.

take the - out of the url and thats a spam site.


They are just tireless... But just now I managed to banhammer one spammer literally less than a minute after he posted, feels good man :mrgreen:


Seems like someone here loves his ban hammer.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy