Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: lolbg
Herlitz wrote:
Nah, I want Inferno... Inferno C6 =PPP

who doesnt? :D:D still for me skirmish is the last good hr server

_________________
t4rd wrote:
in H5 titan dont make dmg, you need 2 parties support to can make 5 hits with big dmg with titan


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm
Posts: 1
Hi.
Anyone know some L2 server like InfernoPVP or something similar? without overbuff, over enchanting...... Inferno was best server i played and i cant find something similar.... help me please!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:20 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:29 am
Posts: 229
Eidis wrote:
Hi.
Anyone know some L2 server like InfernoPVP or something similar? without overbuff, over enchanting...... Inferno was best server i played and i cant find something similar.... help me please!

SkirmishPVP


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm 
Elder

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm
Posts: 122
Brick wrote:
Eidis wrote:
Hi.
Anyone know some L2 server like InfernoPVP or something similar? without overbuff, over enchanting...... Inferno was best server i played and i cant find something similar.... help me please!

SkirmishPVP


~20 online? noo ;|

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:11 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:29 am
Posts: 229
Daupas wrote:
Brick wrote:
Eidis wrote:
Hi.
Anyone know some L2 server like InfernoPVP or something similar? without overbuff, over enchanting...... Inferno was best server i played and i cant find something similar.... help me please!

SkirmishPVP


~20 online? noo ;|

What do you expect from a Betaserver? srsly


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Instant LvL85] Inferno Retail PvP Server
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:44 am 
Marquis

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: lolbg
skirmish wont even open this year :cry:

_________________
t4rd wrote:
in H5 titan dont make dmg, you need 2 parties support to can make 5 hits with big dmg with titan


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement